Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Skin ideas?
1 2
Does anyone have any ideas for skins/accents? It can be anything, I actually like funny skin/accent ideas!
Does anyone have any ideas for skins/accents? It can be anything, I actually like funny skin/accent ideas!
QPhiJOS.png
something with water and filigree combined
something with water and filigree combined
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
Tidepod Tidepop.
Tidepod Tidepop.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
[quote name="vantrums" date="2018-09-25 16:15:08" ] Tidepod Tidepop. [/quote] OMG YES [s]even better yet, Tidelord trapped inside of a Tide pod[/s][i]*opens skin file*[/i]
vantrums wrote on 2018-09-25 16:15:08:
Tidepod Tidepop.
OMG YES even better yet, Tidelord trapped inside of a Tide pod*opens skin file*
QPhiJOS.png
[quote name="@DragonoftheVoid" date="2018-09-25 16:17:20" ] [quote name="vantrums" date="2018-09-25 16:15:08" ] Tidepod Tidepop. [/quote] OMG YES [s]even better yet, Tidelord trapped inside of a Tide pod[/s][i]*opens skin file*[/i] [/quote] Give me a ping when you finish it, I'd LOVE to see what you make of it. :D
@DragonoftheVoid wrote on 2018-09-25 16:17:20:
vantrums wrote on 2018-09-25 16:15:08:
Tidepod Tidepop.
OMG YES even better yet, Tidelord trapped inside of a Tide pod*opens skin file*
Give me a ping when you finish it, I'd LOVE to see what you make of it. :D
QjxN3Ta.jpg
MS Paint: The Accent. Just...filled with MS Paint circles and stars. I would buy this.
MS Paint: The Accent. Just...filled with MS Paint circles and stars. I would buy this.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@vantrums
Sure! Time to go ruin Tidelord >:D
@vantrums
Sure! Time to go ruin Tidelord >:D
QPhiJOS.png
[quote name="Bronzewing" date="2018-09-25 16:23:01" ] MS Paint: The Accent. Just...filled with MS Paint circles and stars. I would buy this. [/quote] [i]Challenge accepted[/i] hmmm what breed should I make it?
Bronzewing wrote on 2018-09-25 16:23:01:
Challenge accepted hmmm what breed should I make it?
QPhiJOS.png
@vantrums An attempt was made........ [img]https://i.imgur.com/D8B9NvE.png[/img]
@vantrums
An attempt was made........
D8B9NvE.png
QPhiJOS.png
A fae with a giant cheetoh held in it's arms, it'd be hilarious~
A fae with a giant cheetoh held in it's arms, it'd be hilarious~
1 2