Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You Log Out of Flight Rising
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
...why do I get the feeling that the message from my lair would be "We sold all the skins you weren't using"...
...why do I get the feeling that the message from my lair would be "We sold all the skins you weren't using"...
Y3kY2LN.png
They are not dragons anymore. Standing before you are all the characters you based them off of, wearing designs inspired by your dragons.

Your favorite one hands you a note that reads:

"THERE'S GOING TO BE A FOURTH HYRULE WARRIORS."
They are not dragons anymore. Standing before you are all the characters you based them off of, wearing designs inspired by your dragons.

Your favorite one hands you a note that reads:

"THERE'S GOING TO BE A FOURTH HYRULE WARRIORS."
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
"You log back, check your message box, and jump back in surprise.
It appears to have been written by your clan, addressed to you, your real name. You knew upon logging back in that something was off. Already suspecting the truth, you inevitably felt proud of your little pixel dragons.
But when you read their message...
'You are no longer welcome here'"

^^pretty much my lair, I dont think they'd like their dark lore :p
"You log back, check your message box, and jump back in surprise.
It appears to have been written by your clan, addressed to you, your real name. You knew upon logging back in that something was off. Already suspecting the truth, you inevitably felt proud of your little pixel dragons.
But when you read their message...
'You are no longer welcome here'"

^^pretty much my lair, I dont think they'd like their dark lore :p
[quote name="Ridara" date="2018-09-24 12:06:06" ] I expected this to be one of those creepypasta threads but it's so much better [/quote] this
Ridara wrote on 2018-09-24 12:06:06:
I expected this to be one of those creepypasta threads but it's so much better
this
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
[quote name="BlackIvy" date="2018-09-24 12:04:13" ] Dang this almost made me cry [/quote]
BlackIvy wrote on 2018-09-24 12:04:13:
Dang this almost made me cry
uDWJxnb.png
the message from my lair would be "we might've cracked an egg in merry and shock's nest while you were gone, oh and by the way we killed someone"
the message from my lair would be "we might've cracked an egg in merry and shock's nest while you were gone, oh and by the way we killed someone"
Hello LGBT Community
this sounds like virtual villagers lol

i love that game and tho this is sad it's also really happy, 10/10 pasta
this sounds like virtual villagers lol

i love that game and tho this is sad it's also really happy, 10/10 pasta
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
This is beautiful

I'm imagining my dergs would get their planned outfits and genes if this happened to me
This is beautiful

I'm imagining my dergs would get their planned outfits and genes if this happened to me
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
[quote name="ThePhantomWolf" date="2018-09-24 21:51:32" ] This is beautiful I'm imagining my dergs would get their planned outfits and genes if this happened to me [/quote]
ThePhantomWolf wrote on 2018-09-24 21:51:32:
This is beautiful

l5KIkf4.png
it was raining yesterday. it wasnt raining this morning. so why does my face feel wet now? how dare you do this to me
it was raining yesterday. it wasnt raining this morning. so why does my face feel wet now? how dare you do this to me
a0Xr6YS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8