Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 11 halos is not enough
1 2
With the introduction of the halos I've been trying my hardest to obtain at least 10 of each during fest time, but even that doesn't feel like it will be enough to cover all the light-themed outfits I keep making. The luminous halo is just so versatile ;_;
With the introduction of the halos I've been trying my hardest to obtain at least 10 of each during fest time, but even that doesn't feel like it will be enough to cover all the light-themed outfits I keep making. The luminous halo is just so versatile ;_;
808c18Q.png xx tumblr_inline_p81uu8gwRs1tsrqpm_75sq.gif xxxx

M8su11D.gif Mármol
xxxxshe/her

xxxxSales Thread
xxxx[LF] Bright Pastel dragons
xxx
I only use one of each holiday apparel (with a few exceptions like the tridents since I use them on my clan guards), but the halos are tempting me.
I only use one of each holiday apparel (with a few exceptions like the tridents since I use them on my clan guards), but the halos are tempting me.
I doubt they'd do it, but I want more halos

Perhaps "inverted" halos, like how they have past fest apparel returning but as a different element?
I doubt they'd do it, but I want more halos

Perhaps "inverted" halos, like how they have past fest apparel returning but as a different element?
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
I'm in the same boat. Trying to get 11 halos from each fest plus all the ones that I decide to use at the time. I knew that the light fest's was going to raise in price but I wasn't expecting it to happen so quickly, it makes me wish I had picked up more.
I'm in the same boat. Trying to get 11 halos from each fest plus all the ones that I decide to use at the time. I knew that the light fest's was going to raise in price but I wasn't expecting it to happen so quickly, it makes me wish I had picked up more.
I've been getting 20 of each. It's a good thing that I don't mind coli...
I've been getting 20 of each. It's a good thing that I don't mind coli...
Same. ): I thought I'd snagged a decent amount of halos but I just didn't realize how dang many I would want. Not gonna lie, I genuinely thought FR was past the stage where fest items would appreciate in value, so I figured I'd just snag any extras I wanted from the AH down the line. Boy was I wrong. I need so many halos. Roundsey pls give 1000-halo giveaway LOL.
Same. ): I thought I'd snagged a decent amount of halos but I just didn't realize how dang many I would want. Not gonna lie, I genuinely thought FR was past the stage where fest items would appreciate in value, so I figured I'd just snag any extras I wanted from the AH down the line. Boy was I wrong. I need so many halos. Roundsey pls give 1000-halo giveaway LOL.
[quote]Roundsey pls give 1000-halo giveaway LOL.[/quote] This. And yeah, at the time of Brightshine i didnt have a lot of time to coli. I really pushed myself getting to 11. Really wish I could've gone for 20 or so.
Quote:
Roundsey pls give 1000-halo giveaway LOL.

This.

And yeah, at the time of Brightshine i didnt have a lot of time to coli. I really pushed myself getting to 11. Really wish I could've gone for 20 or so.
808c18Q.png xx tumblr_inline_p81uu8gwRs1tsrqpm_75sq.gif xxxx

M8su11D.gif Mármol
xxxxshe/her

xxxxSales Thread
xxxx[LF] Bright Pastel dragons
xxx
i bought around 100 fire halos..... I only have 10 light though which is depressing
i bought around 100 fire halos..... I only have 10 light though which is depressing
33785014.png66702371.png74483108.png
Oh , I wish i could have gotten more luminous halos
It took me until Flameforger's Fest to realize "hej, i really like these halos. a LOT' there will never be enough halos to satisfy me

so i barely have any luminous and voltaic halos, but a lot (compared to the amounts i have of the other two) of conflagrant ^^; which apparently are super cheap because people .. don't like them as much? and whatever other various reasons

what i do know is if i don't have time during these next festivals (very likely), then i won't be able to buy many of the future halos ;; i can never save up enough by the end of a festival to have enough for the next year. nooooo these festivals have the themed apparel i have liked the most out of every festival before ... halos..
Oh , I wish i could have gotten more luminous halos
It took me until Flameforger's Fest to realize "hej, i really like these halos. a LOT' there will never be enough halos to satisfy me

so i barely have any luminous and voltaic halos, but a lot (compared to the amounts i have of the other two) of conflagrant ^^; which apparently are super cheap because people .. don't like them as much? and whatever other various reasons

what i do know is if i don't have time during these next festivals (very likely), then i won't be able to buy many of the future halos ;; i can never save up enough by the end of a festival to have enough for the next year. nooooo these festivals have the themed apparel i have liked the most out of every festival before ... halos..
I'm trying to collect one of each, but the prices were just so good for the Light one that I had to sell it.
I'm trying to collect one of each, but the prices were just so good for the Light one that I had to sell it.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
1 2