Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is your goal for your dragons/lair?
1 2 3 4 5
Mine would probably be a stone/vegetation mix, you know, like a cliff or a highland scrub! Not to mention farm for some beautiful primals (basically I breed dragons with colors that'd match the primal and continue from there on) haven't hatched one yet but I'll be damned if I switch flights without getting at least one lightning primal baby ;_;
Mine would probably be a stone/vegetation mix, you know, like a cliff or a highland scrub! Not to mention farm for some beautiful primals (basically I breed dragons with colors that'd match the primal and continue from there on) haven't hatched one yet but I'll be damned if I switch flights without getting at least one lightning primal baby ;_;
@TimelordSnowy
I know how you feel, I'm always angry at my writing skills for completely ruining the plot of every single lore.
@TimelordSnowy
I know how you feel, I'm always angry at my writing skills for completely ruining the plot of every single lore.
finish the story-arc, perhaps write it all out into some sort of light novel

fully expand my lair (perhaps for fodder, likely for world-building) and make some sort of graphic for what kind of strange hybrid system of religion they're following LOL

and gene everyone :'3
finish the story-arc, perhaps write it all out into some sort of light novel

fully expand my lair (perhaps for fodder, likely for world-building) and make some sort of graphic for what kind of strange hybrid system of religion they're following LOL

and gene everyone :'3
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
One of every gene. Which gets harder every time they release genes. I either end up having to re-gene older dragons or start thinking about a new breeding project or dragon search.

/lays on the floor.
One of every gene. Which gets harder every time they release genes. I either end up having to re-gene older dragons or start thinking about a new breeding project or dragon search.

/lays on the floor.
I'm going to have a minimum of 5 of each breed/gender. The first page will be female Wildclaws, second male Wildclaws, third male snappers, fourth imperials, fifth Tundras and female snappers, sixth skydancers and coatls, seventh guardians and Ridgebacks, eighth Nocturnes and mirrors, ninth Pearlcatchers and fae and tenth will be half bogsneak half fodder.

For the male Snappers there's going to be one of each primal too which means a lot of breed change scrolls haha
I'm going to have a minimum of 5 of each breed/gender. The first page will be female Wildclaws, second male Wildclaws, third male snappers, fourth imperials, fifth Tundras and female snappers, sixth skydancers and coatls, seventh guardians and Ridgebacks, eighth Nocturnes and mirrors, ninth Pearlcatchers and fae and tenth will be half bogsneak half fodder.

For the male Snappers there's going to be one of each primal too which means a lot of breed change scrolls haha
Heart.gif
I just want to finish my babies. Saving's slow, but I'll get there...
I just want to finish my babies. Saving's slow, but I'll get there...
1 2 3 4 5