Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is your goal for your dragons/lair?
1 2 3 4 5
You read the topic! What are you doing with your lair?

I think one of my big goals will be to continue my progenitors' lineage. So, I want my lair to be full of descendants of my progens and maybe even little "subclans" within the lair. If another user eventually takes on one of these descendants to breed in their own lair, even better--my dragon family will have "made it"!

Not sure how feasible this is but it sounds fun to have a huge extended family in my lair. It will be hard starting from all Basic genes but I will likely eventually gene my progens to make it easier. I will also have to buy new dragons to breed with, but hatchlings are cheap!

I also want to breed flight-themed dragons as I vacation to different flights!
You read the topic! What are you doing with your lair?

I think one of my big goals will be to continue my progenitors' lineage. So, I want my lair to be full of descendants of my progens and maybe even little "subclans" within the lair. If another user eventually takes on one of these descendants to breed in their own lair, even better--my dragon family will have "made it"!

Not sure how feasible this is but it sounds fun to have a huge extended family in my lair. It will be hard starting from all Basic genes but I will likely eventually gene my progens to make it easier. I will also have to buy new dragons to breed with, but hatchlings are cheap!

I also want to breed flight-themed dragons as I vacation to different flights!
OOft can I be apart of the lineage project? I loooovee long lineages and I'd be very happy to take one of yours to mix into my own! (it's not my progeny but it's a line I have in my lair that's 4 gens in now.)

@hywren
OOft can I be apart of the lineage project? I loooovee long lineages and I'd be very happy to take one of yours to mix into my own! (it's not my progeny but it's a line I have in my lair that's 4 gens in now.)

@hywren
mini-graphics-hearts-255275.gif
I'll... probably figure lore out, train dragons, gene and stuff....
a big family group would be fun too, i used to have huge coatl family at one point but now only 2 members of it remain
I'll... probably figure lore out, train dragons, gene and stuff....
a big family group would be fun too, i used to have huge coatl family at one point but now only 2 members of it remain
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
@Hmm
Omg! Only if you're okay taking a dragon with mostly Basic genes--I started playing not too long ago so I'm still at the point of slowly accumulating genes in the line, and saving up for scrolls. In my lair, the lineage dragons start at the top with Typhoon and end with Dandy! Some of those kids ended up badly... especially Moss... poor Moss.
@Hmm
Omg! Only if you're okay taking a dragon with mostly Basic genes--I started playing not too long ago so I'm still at the point of slowly accumulating genes in the line, and saving up for scrolls. In my lair, the lineage dragons start at the top with Typhoon and end with Dandy! Some of those kids ended up badly... especially Moss... poor Moss.
I just wanna finish my lore but I can't seem to get it all done D:
I just wanna finish my lore but I can't seem to get it all done D:
unknown-2.png
@Panix

Lore seems hard. Is it basically just coming up with stories and connections between your dragons?

I know it's a common goal on FR but I wouldn't even know where to start. Kind of tried to with my progens, but I need an actual story! Then the idea of having to fit it within already established lore is stressful
@Panix

Lore seems hard. Is it basically just coming up with stories and connections between your dragons?

I know it's a common goal on FR but I wouldn't even know where to start. Kind of tried to with my progens, but I need an actual story! Then the idea of having to fit it within already established lore is stressful
My goal is "have pretty dragons!" and that includes a LOT of gem genes. Several millions of Treasure worth of them. And as someone who doesn't buy gems with real money.... that takes a good long while.
I have concrete gene and breed plans for all my dragons, and the majority of them need at least one gem gene. Every time they release a new gene or breed I go and preview almost all my dragons with it and I usually have to update my plans.
My goal is "have pretty dragons!" and that includes a LOT of gem genes. Several millions of Treasure worth of them. And as someone who doesn't buy gems with real money.... that takes a good long while.
I have concrete gene and breed plans for all my dragons, and the majority of them need at least one gem gene. Every time they release a new gene or breed I go and preview almost all my dragons with it and I usually have to update my plans.
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
@Hywren

Yeah, basically. It's..problematic hahah
Tbh I just ranked my dragons to start with. Then I described the clan and then their home. After that, I began writing stories for each dragon starting with my clan leader to connect him to some of the other dragons etc etc.

But it takes SO much time hhhhh
@Hywren

Yeah, basically. It's..problematic hahah
Tbh I just ranked my dragons to start with. Then I described the clan and then their home. After that, I began writing stories for each dragon starting with my clan leader to connect him to some of the other dragons etc etc.

But it takes SO much time hhhhh
unknown-2.png
@Hywren

Could I purchase Helianthus, or is she not available?
My fifth-gen nests are hatching soon between this guy and this lady (the mums the fourth gen girl for my lair) and Helianthus would make some pretty babies with the results of that clutch, I think.
@Hywren

Could I purchase Helianthus, or is she not available?
My fifth-gen nests are hatching soon between this guy and this lady (the mums the fourth gen girl for my lair) and Helianthus would make some pretty babies with the results of that clutch, I think.
mini-graphics-hearts-255275.gif
@Hmm
Awesome, sure! I have a feeling I would have exhalted her eventually so her price would be like 5000 treasure, honestly. I’m going to bed soon so I could transfer her in the morning (never done that before so I’ll have to Google how lol). So cool to know she might go to another clan!
@Hmm
Awesome, sure! I have a feeling I would have exhalted her eventually so her price would be like 5000 treasure, honestly. I’m going to bed soon so I could transfer her in the morning (never done that before so I’ll have to Google how lol). So cool to know she might go to another clan!
1 2 3 4 5