Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 2 Things You'd Want in a New Breed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Tanky, like with a muscular upper body, the lower body being weaker compared. Similar to a gorilla in that way.

Make it an earth breed. With the vastly unpopular Snappers as our only native breed I feel like earth could really need more representation besides them.
Tanky, like with a muscular upper body, the lower body being weaker compared. Similar to a gorilla in that way.

Make it an earth breed. With the vastly unpopular Snappers as our only native breed I feel like earth could really need more representation besides them.
1. Long/slender and elegant like Imperials, but not like Spirals.
2. Feathers like Coatl, or fur over the joint of the wing like Tundras.

Bonus: It's a Water breed.
1. Long/slender and elegant like Imperials, but not like Spirals.
2. Feathers like Coatl, or fur over the joint of the wing like Tundras.

Bonus: It's a Water breed.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
I saw this thread and it reminded me of a tumblr post I saw once with a bunch of fan made fake breeds. After a bit of searching I finally found it, check them out: [url=http://osiemfr.tumblr.com/post/116057128972/element-shadow-food-insects-inspiration][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/a7a32ff9bd59918963818338303fc7ae/tumblr_nmm0s6mERU1tvgo31o1_r1_1280.png[/img][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/9972215abdbdc0f2d0e40834a5ca866b/tumblr_nmm0s6mERU1tvgo31o2_r1_1280.png[/img][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/9c81be193920bafc447a2f814ecc3536/tumblr_nmm0s6mERU1tvgo31o3_r1_1280.png[/img][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/4f6fbb1ea48ea970ab9370a1c402dee3/tumblr_nmm0s6mERU1tvgo31o4_r1_1280.png[/img][/url] They are made by FR user osiem. :D I would love to have any one of these as a new breed!
I saw this thread and it reminded me of a tumblr post I saw once with a bunch of fan made fake breeds. After a bit of searching I finally found it, check them out:
tumblr_nmm0s6mERU1tvgo31o1_r1_1280.pngtumblr_nmm0s6mERU1tvgo31o2_r1_1280.pngtumblr_nmm0s6mERU1tvgo31o3_r1_1280.pngtumblr_nmm0s6mERU1tvgo31o4_r1_1280.png

They are made by FR user osiem. :D
I would love to have any one of these as a new breed!
VlakeFx.png
@Nixpix THOSE LAST TWO I HA V E A MIGHT Y NEED
@Nixpix THOSE LAST TWO I HA V E A MIGHT Y NEED
pa4j.gif _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

Nci3i99.png _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

lykosbyfomeak.png _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

dragon_doodles_roadkilled_sig.png _______________
road
any pronouns
fr +0
63782395_jQn5mCeAuPH7mh2.png
skyefall6309.gif _______________
road
he/she/they
fr +0
Those look like the hybrid dragon ideas I know were floating around.
Those look like the hybrid dragon ideas I know were floating around.
XTgWYyz.pnggPpaGUw.png
Something with four wings, but more like the Arcanist rather than Coatls or Spirals with all four wings attached to the shoulder blades.

An Earth breed with a mane of crystals and crystal-shaped wings. Along the same lines, a Fire breed with a mane of fire (secondary color controls the fire's accent color, a-la the fire breed on Meowr).

A water breed with a mermaid-esque tail and long, flowing fins.

Something cat-like and furry.

A two-headed breed! I doubt this would ever happen because all head and neck apparel would have to be redrawn so many times but it would be awesome.
Something with four wings, but more like the Arcanist rather than Coatls or Spirals with all four wings attached to the shoulder blades.

An Earth breed with a mane of crystals and crystal-shaped wings. Along the same lines, a Fire breed with a mane of fire (secondary color controls the fire's accent color, a-la the fire breed on Meowr).

A water breed with a mermaid-esque tail and long, flowing fins.

Something cat-like and furry.

A two-headed breed! I doubt this would ever happen because all head and neck apparel would have to be redrawn so many times but it would be awesome.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Something that looks like a bearded dragon
Big eyes
Something that looks like a bearded dragon
Big eyes
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
A truly aerodynamic, air based dragon
please

Just in general, no more vestigial or near-vestigial wings on ground-based dragons! Dragons are supposed to be aerial
A truly aerodynamic, air based dragon
please

Just in general, no more vestigial or near-vestigial wings on ground-based dragons! Dragons are supposed to be aerial
9-CD1-DC7-E-618-B-4516-ADC7-CFC344-B78-FAE.jpg
1: Scary/Spooky themed (bone fiend as a breed)
2: Any flight that needs a second breed getting one like their flight seems to want from a breed for their own flight

Otherwise number 2 means we get dragons with traits that the flight it’ll be going to wants not something way off tbat doesn’t even seem like it belags to that flight. Like the argument on how guardians don’t look like a water breed(not my opinion but I do see how it happens). So I’d like an ice breed with fur(wolf inspired i beg you), a nature breed possibly still along the dinosaur inspired themes(Stegosaur?), a surviving tough plague breed(give me something that looks like it would just scream), a more fireproof forge dragon(SALAMANDER BOY), a cave dwelling crystal loving earth dragon(I feel the need for a new earth breed to surprise me), and of course can’t forget a more auqautic water breed that looks like it could swim without a problem(seal, eel, whale, lion fish inspired?).
1: Scary/Spooky themed (bone fiend as a breed)
2: Any flight that needs a second breed getting one like their flight seems to want from a breed for their own flight

Otherwise number 2 means we get dragons with traits that the flight it’ll be going to wants not something way off tbat doesn’t even seem like it belags to that flight. Like the argument on how guardians don’t look like a water breed(not my opinion but I do see how it happens). So I’d like an ice breed with fur(wolf inspired i beg you), a nature breed possibly still along the dinosaur inspired themes(Stegosaur?), a surviving tough plague breed(give me something that looks like it would just scream), a more fireproof forge dragon(SALAMANDER BOY), a cave dwelling crystal loving earth dragon(I feel the need for a new earth breed to surprise me), and of course can’t forget a more auqautic water breed that looks like it could swim without a problem(seal, eel, whale, lion fish inspired?).
4xTBSTZ.png
I'd love to see an open-mouth breed with sharp catlike teeth and long flowy feathers around their wrists and ankles(think of a clydesdale's majestic feet fur), additionally their wings are just plumes of long feathers(like a rooster tail) and they cannot actually fly, they kinda strut around and kindof give other breeds the impression that they're haughty edit: i drew my idea~ so something like this i would love [img]https://preview.ibb.co/ffZcPp/breed1_leafeonwarrior.jpg[/img]
I'd love to see an open-mouth breed with sharp catlike teeth and long flowy feathers around their wrists and ankles(think of a clydesdale's majestic feet fur), additionally their wings are just plumes of long feathers(like a rooster tail) and they cannot actually fly, they kinda strut around and kindof give other breeds the impression that they're haughty
edit: i drew my idea~ so something like this i would love
breed1_leafeonwarrior.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8