Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coatl, Wildclaw + Imperial Group
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94
Ahh, okay.

I'm currently broke, due to a recent expansion, so i don't even have 20kt, unfortunately.

But yes, Primal eyes are awesome! Got my first Primal the other day, absolutely delighted lol (the ones I've bought don't count).
Ahh, okay.

I'm currently broke, due to a recent expansion, so i don't even have 20kt, unfortunately.

But yes, Primal eyes are awesome! Got my first Primal the other day, absolutely delighted lol (the ones I've bought don't count).
Please click on my babies!
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png
o4KdtaP.png
Yeah I don’t have that much cash on hand either. Festivals really hurt the wallet. (So do mirror scrolls, if you need enough of them) I have considerably more gems than I usually do though, but I don’t consider them part of my wallet because I need Shimmer, Stained, and a Coatl scroll, but can’t afford any of them right now. So that’s nice. I’m apparently doomed to be eternally broke :’)

Primals are awesome! I don’t actually own any yet, don’t have lore or money for them. But sadly, I don’t hatch any I like because I hate plague primal. And I’ve gotten three so far. I just want multi gazes and facets. Red eyes are amazing. But I’ve only ever gotten one of each, and liked neither of them.
Yeah I don’t have that much cash on hand either. Festivals really hurt the wallet. (So do mirror scrolls, if you need enough of them) I have considerably more gems than I usually do though, but I don’t consider them part of my wallet because I need Shimmer, Stained, and a Coatl scroll, but can’t afford any of them right now. So that’s nice. I’m apparently doomed to be eternally broke :’)

Primals are awesome! I don’t actually own any yet, don’t have lore or money for them. But sadly, I don’t hatch any I like because I hate plague primal. And I’ve gotten three so far. I just want multi gazes and facets. Red eyes are amazing. But I’ve only ever gotten one of each, and liked neither of them.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
Yep. Spent 80kt on the spare box... Need to do more Artifracture, but I'm just finding it so tedious. Better go back to farming the Coli. I keep getting distracted lol.

I had a whole heap of Treasure a minute ago, because I opened 5 Iron Chests (Well, a "Whole heap" as in arounf 20kt, I'm sure of it), and I didn't buy anything. I'm wondering where it all went.

Aw yeah, I agree... I'm not a fan of Shadow and Plague primals. The Plague one is kinda creepy.

Ugh, yes. I got a multi-gaze, and I didn't like that derg. Only keeping for the eyes right now.
Yep. Spent 80kt on the spare box... Need to do more Artifracture, but I'm just finding it so tedious. Better go back to farming the Coli. I keep getting distracted lol.

I had a whole heap of Treasure a minute ago, because I opened 5 Iron Chests (Well, a "Whole heap" as in arounf 20kt, I'm sure of it), and I didn't buy anything. I'm wondering where it all went.

Aw yeah, I agree... I'm not a fan of Shadow and Plague primals. The Plague one is kinda creepy.

Ugh, yes. I got a multi-gaze, and I didn't like that derg. Only keeping for the eyes right now.
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png
o4KdtaP.png
I have 20k. So, why can't I but her. I'm going to try that again, unless you've put the price up?

Edit: Ahh, she's for 200KT. Maybe private sale to me, or CR trade, if you'e okay with that?
I have 20k. So, why can't I but her. I'm going to try that again, unless you've put the price up?

Edit: Ahh, she's for 200KT. Maybe private sale to me, or CR trade, if you'e okay with that?
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png
o4KdtaP.png
Oh, no, that was the other hatchling that was mispriced. Someone snagged her a while back, this one is at the usual triple obs Wildclaw price. I can take her off the AH and send her to you in a moment, though.
Oh, no, that was the other hatchling that was mispriced. Someone snagged her a while back, this one is at the usual triple obs Wildclaw price. I can take her off the AH and send her to you in a moment, though.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
Ah, okay.

Thank you very much :) I'll PM tigers and let her know.
Ah, okay.

Thank you very much :) I'll PM tigers and let her know.
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png
o4KdtaP.png
why not just pm each other
why not just pm each other
Dergy-Malfoys-Art-Shop.jpg
sHq4mat.png
2a0hsie.jpg
OeWKpc9.png
CaWBG_Raffle_Signature_Advertising.png
CaWBG-Signature-Advertising.png
Bumples :)
Bumples :)
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png
o4KdtaP.png
@SallyJane
On a whim I shoved Nilsenya nad Ostler on a nest and got 4 eggs, so that's 4 Coatl babies for whoever is gonna want them, they'll be brown ranged with capsule bellies.
@SallyJane
On a whim I shoved Nilsenya nad Ostler on a nest and got 4 eggs, so that's 4 Coatl babies for whoever is gonna want them, they'll be brown ranged with capsule bellies.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen ooh, okay. currently, @tigers1 still needs Coatls, I believe. She might be able to make use of those babies, thank you.
@IronPen ooh, okay. currently, @tigers1 still needs Coatls, I believe. She might be able to make use of those babies, thank you.
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png