Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Lucky Drop Hub - RNG Based Events
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44
This didn’t happen too recently, but shadowmom used to spoil me XD

She gave me 2 eggs from scavenging in one day, one after the other.

I haven’t had anymore luck from her now, I think she’s still salty I moved to Plague XD
This didn’t happen too recently, but shadowmom used to spoil me XD

She gave me 2 eggs from scavenging in one day, one after the other.

I haven’t had anymore luck from her now, I think she’s still salty I moved to Plague XD
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
[img]https://i.imgur.com/i0JpBAL.png[/img] NICE HAHHAAH
i0JpBAL.png

NICE HAHHAAH
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[img]https://i.imgur.com/vpNEZF5.png[/img] well well!
vpNEZF5.png

well well!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I was grinding in coli for chipskink tails (for HD) and I got an arcane eggo, the second ever egg I've got from coli!
I was grinding in coli for chipskink tails (for HD) and I got an arcane eggo, the second ever egg I've got from coli!
l9szmFh.jpg
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/4389307bc0d744c09205f9e2681ba011/tumblr_po0g0l57YI1u86zqro1_540.png[/img] I was doing the 99 challenge in the Savannah, and this was my second time fighting this boss [item=rockback charger]. Steal my luck while the iron is hot!!!
tumblr_po0g0l57YI1u86zqro1_540.png

I was doing the 99 challenge in the Savannah, and this was my second time fighting this boss Rockback Charger . Steal my luck while the iron is hot!!!
A nature egg rolled into me today! It's new to my eggie army ;w;

Edit: Also got a rally. Wow, RNG is bugging lol
A nature egg rolled into me today! It's new to my eggie army ;w;

Edit: Also got a rally. Wow, RNG is bugging lol
l\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination!
I got an unhatched water egg about a month ago from gathering
(It hatched into Lavender)
I got an unhatched water egg about a month ago from gathering
(It hatched into Lavender)
QRQge.gifKiMvu.gif yrM3p.gif 8ZbEa.gif T745r.gifQj3EC.gif
I've gotten two Eliminates in the past two weeks! It's been pretty wild! One was in Scorched Forest, sadly I don't know where the other one was :(
I've gotten two Eliminates in the past two weeks! It's been pretty wild! One was in Scorched Forest, sadly I don't know where the other one was :(
Idk if this counts as lucky, idk how rare these things are, but I got my 1st drop of the cleaver in woodland path and i'm pretty happy about it! It'll go well with one of my plague/coli dragons [emoji=tundra star]
Idk if this counts as lucky, idk how rare these things are, but I got my 1st drop of the cleaver in woodland path and i'm pretty happy about it! It'll go well with one of my plague/coli dragons
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
9GImlPT.png
I got another egg, a water one, while leveling a derg in kelp beds! Now, if I could get an eliminate for that derg, I’d be stoked.
I got another egg, a water one, while leveling a derg in kelp beds! Now, if I could get an eliminate for that derg, I’d be stoked.
l9szmFh.jpg
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44