Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Come On Down!
1 2 3 4
@Foxe

Don't give up! Light's got a great dom record, and it's early yet!

Plus, you're conquest pushing next month, so even if it doesn't work out this week you'll be able to grab that discount soon :)
@Foxe

Don't give up! Light's got a great dom record, and it's early yet!

Plus, you're conquest pushing next month, so even if it doesn't work out this week you'll be able to grab that discount soon :)
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8
That's true! Thank you. ^_^ Nice vista, by the way!
@Lara8
That's true! Thank you. ^_^ Nice vista, by the way!
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
[quote name="Sopheroo" date="2018-09-03 17:53:13" ] [quote name="Foxe" date="2018-09-03 17:34:23" ] Earth has a really unfair advantage due to their flight size. I was really hoping we'd get dom for once and I could upgrade my lair. :/ [/quote] The flight size also mean we have less people exalting than you do. [/quote]I'd love to see the worth of how much one person exalting is per side (but FR will never show this QQ). Bigger flights have too many people not giving a hoot.
Sopheroo wrote on 2018-09-03 17:53:13:
Foxe wrote on 2018-09-03 17:34:23:
Earth has a really unfair advantage due to their flight size. I was really hoping we'd get dom for once and I could upgrade my lair. :/
The flight size also mean we have less people exalting than you do.
I'd love to see the worth of how much one person exalting is per side (but FR will never show this QQ). Bigger flights have too many people not giving a hoot.
siggy.png
I was the number one exalter in light today according to the spreadsheet, hopefully that helps! 80 dragons levelled to level 8 - a total of 640 levels.
I was the number one exalter in light today according to the spreadsheet, hopefully that helps! 80 dragons levelled to level 8 - a total of 640 levels.
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
[quote name="Foxe" date="2018-09-03 17:34:23" ] Earth has a really unfair advantage due to their flight size. I was really hoping we'd get dom for once and I could upgrade my lair. :/ [/quote] Definitely not unfair. Their exalt numbers are boosted so they can stay competitive with larger flights who have more people exalting. I don't even think the flight size ratio really comes into play until they're taking in OOF support, which afaik they aren't this week. (Earth, you may correct me.) What's working to their advantage right now is that they have a high ratio of their active accounts involved in exalting activity. It's got everything to do with culture!
Foxe wrote on 2018-09-03 17:34:23:
Earth has a really unfair advantage due to their flight size. I was really hoping we'd get dom for once and I could upgrade my lair. :/
Definitely not unfair. Their exalt numbers are boosted so they can stay competitive with larger flights who have more people exalting.

I don't even think the flight size ratio really comes into play until they're taking in OOF support, which afaik they aren't this week. (Earth, you may correct me.) What's working to their advantage right now is that they have a high ratio of their active accounts involved in exalting activity. It's got everything to do with culture!
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
Not sure when it happened, but looks like Water has sneaked past Beast Clans. Go Water!
Not sure when it happened, but looks like Water has sneaked past Beast Clans. Go Water!
YlCt8xa.png icB862J.gif Dg84nPV.png
[quote name="Deluxe" date="2018-09-04 12:50:34" ] I don't even think the flight size ratio really comes into play until they're taking in OOF support, which afaik they aren't this week. (Earth, you may correct me.) [/quote] No OOF support, we're just internally impromptu profit pushing :) Let's all take advantage of these low fodder prices and make some dragon cash!
Deluxe wrote on 2018-09-04 12:50:34:
I don't even think the flight size ratio really comes into play until they're taking in OOF support, which afaik they aren't this week. (Earth, you may correct me.)

No OOF support, we're just internally impromptu profit pushing :) Let's all take advantage of these low fodder prices and make some dragon cash!
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ejCpoXo.png[/img][/center]
ejCpoXo.png
7irhbB2.png
@Blanche Hi! Nature will be profit pushing the week of October 28th. I'll be the rep for that push.
@Blanche Hi! Nature will be profit pushing the week of October 28th. I'll be the rep for that push.
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
Have fun Light and Earth! o7
Have fun Light and Earth! o7
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
1 2 3 4