Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flights you love but are not in
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I would really love to try Arcane. Big fan of their whole aesthetic. But Light is kinda perfect for me.
I would really love to try Arcane. Big fan of their whole aesthetic. But Light is kinda perfect for me.
tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif3fd6368dd3.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif
I've been in nature and light flight before and they were pretty rad(light usually tries/d for dom so that was neat), I am in wind now and love all the bamboo everywhere but a flight i've always admired was earth flight, their deity is the most empathetic from what i can tell, and I actually love their eye colors more than any other flight, neutral browns are just a really nice warm aesthetic tbh, plus since i'm obsessed with steven universe i feel like i'd have a fandragon for every gem if i was in earth. I think i'm going to stay in wind for a very long time(maybe forever), but if i ever flight changed again i'd go to earth in a heartbeat.
I've been in nature and light flight before and they were pretty rad(light usually tries/d for dom so that was neat), I am in wind now and love all the bamboo everywhere but a flight i've always admired was earth flight, their deity is the most empathetic from what i can tell, and I actually love their eye colors more than any other flight, neutral browns are just a really nice warm aesthetic tbh, plus since i'm obsessed with steven universe i feel like i'd have a fandragon for every gem if i was in earth. I think i'm going to stay in wind for a very long time(maybe forever), but if i ever flight changed again i'd go to earth in a heartbeat.
Arcane- I would join but I’m not big on magenta, which is a shame since the magic/space/crystals aesthetic is exactly my cup of tea.
Arcane- I would join but I’m not big on magenta, which is a shame since the magic/space/crystals aesthetic is exactly my cup of tea.
goSc2L4.png
Fire, I love the eyes ouo
Fire, I love the eyes ouo
FObX7rS.png
Nature….My vista and second page of my lair explain it all, but I'm also an avid astronomy lover, so I'm very much happy in Arcane :D
Nature….My vista and second page of my lair explain it all, but I'm also an avid astronomy lover, so I'm very much happy in Arcane :D
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
Ice and arcane. I really need that damn ice lore alliance.
Ice and arcane. I really need that damn ice lore alliance.
XOxv5KE.png
Fire and water, and maybe Earth/Arcane!
Fire and water, and maybe Earth/Arcane!
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
Earth, but I also really don't want to leave Water
I also miss Ice sometimes
Earth, but I also really don't want to leave Water
I also miss Ice sometimes
hm3_by_nuliius-dcrz65r.png sifen
they/them
Brazil | 4-5+ FR Time
artshop | adopts | accents
art by me
I love the aesthetic of Lightning - which is almost ironic, since the tech aesthetic is pretty much completely opposite of the aesthetic of Nature. I love Nature as a flight, community, and for the lore, though, and so I will probably never leave.
I love the aesthetic of Lightning - which is almost ironic, since the tech aesthetic is pretty much completely opposite of the aesthetic of Nature. I love Nature as a flight, community, and for the lore, though, and so I will probably never leave.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
I'm personally in Nature, but I really love both the Wind and Earth flights. Before the eye update I was seriously considering moving to wind, but I'm not a big fan of the new eyes (the primal is nice but I don't like the others).
Earth just has such a lovely vibe to it. The new eyes are lovely and although I'm not the biggest fan of the base lore, the opportunities are amazing and I love the aesthetic
I'm personally in Nature, but I really love both the Wind and Earth flights. Before the eye update I was seriously considering moving to wind, but I'm not a big fan of the new eyes (the primal is nice but I don't like the others).
Earth just has such a lovely vibe to it. The new eyes are lovely and although I'm not the biggest fan of the base lore, the opportunities are amazing and I love the aesthetic
RAS7foa.png
Wn94zHr.png
XmHV7tO.png
bYt72YT.png
dEe2UrM.png

edsfge
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx skyleaf.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12