Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Recipes - Cookbook For Dragons!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71720058][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/717201/71720058_350.png[/img][/url] Hello there! I'm Toast, I've created this delicious recipe mostly for myself and my familiar, but I thought I'd share. We have insect, meat, seafood and plant variants. First you need bread. Don't have some? Don't know how to make it yourself? Well find a different recipe! Make your own bread! [quote="Toast""" ] [u][i][b]SANDWICH RECIPE [/b][/i][/u] With all these recipes, you need 2 slices of bread, no matter what variant you've chosen to make and consume. [u][b]Meat[/b][/u] First up, [item = Turkey Dinner]. Slice em up! Keep 1 - 3 and eat the rest or give it to a fellow dragon. Like me. Now, slices of seared [item = Salted Game], and finally, [item = Dried jerky] and [item = Thick Meat Strips]. NOT cut up! Then bam bam bam, stack your meat and sandwich it between the bread. [u][b]Insect[/b][/u] A couple [item = Pretty Vermin] with the legs and flesh of [item = Fanned Cockroach], at least 3 [item = Barbed Tail] WITH THE BARB CUT OFF AND WITH THE REST CAREFULLY SCORCHED. And some roasted fat [item = Maggot] and [item = Infestation Maggot] sandwiched between bread. [u][b]Seafood[/b] [/u]Mmmm, seafood.. ANYWAY. A WHOLE [item = Sea bass]. Oh, that's too much? Okay, just a couple slices. Only a bit of [item = Oarfish], ya know, we don't have time to sandwich an 80-feet fish. Some [item = Pumpkinseed Sunfish] roasted and salted, and what really makes my mouth water, the carefully seared flesh [item = White Reaches Crab]. But we're not done, a final touch is [item = Devilsnap]. Just.. Just don't get bit. Wash them in seawater with some extra salt! Sandwich them, done. [u][b]Plant [/b][/u] The petals of a [item = Red Emperor tulip]! As many as you want! Scooped out flesh of a [item = Fig]! A bowl of [item = Dustbowl Ivy] with some [Item = Sanddrift Aconite] topped off with the leaves of a [Item = Water Lettuce]! And, if you'd like, add [item = Ashfall Prickler] to ANY of these recipes! Tastes divine.[/quote] [b]Note from Toast:[/b] Feel free to combine these recipes, plant+seafood tastes sooo gooodd
71720058_350.png
Hello there! I'm Toast, I've created this delicious recipe mostly for myself and my familiar, but I thought I'd share. We have insect, meat, seafood and plant variants.

First you need bread. Don't have some? Don't know how to make it yourself? Well find a different recipe! Make your own bread!
Toast wrote:
SANDWICH RECIPE

With all these recipes, you need 2 slices of bread, no matter what variant you've chosen to make and consume.
Meat
First up, Turkey Dinner . Slice em up! Keep 1 - 3 and eat the rest or give it to a fellow dragon. Like me.
Now, slices of seared Salted Game , and finally, Dried Jerky and Thick Meat Strips . NOT cut up! Then bam bam bam, stack your meat and sandwich it between the bread.

Insect
A couple Pretty Vermin with the legs and flesh of Fanned Cockroach , at least 3 Barbed Tail WITH THE BARB CUT OFF AND WITH THE REST CAREFULLY SCORCHED. And some roasted fat Maggot and Infestation Maggot sandwiched between bread.

Seafood
Mmmm, seafood.. ANYWAY. A WHOLE Sea Bass . Oh, that's too much? Okay, just a couple slices. Only a bit of Oarfish , ya know, we don't have time to sandwich an 80-feet fish.
Some Pumpkinseed Sunfish roasted and salted, and what really makes my mouth water, the carefully seared flesh White Reaches Crab . But we're not done, a final touch is Devilsnap . Just.. Just don't get bit. Wash them in seawater with some extra salt! Sandwich them, done.

Plant

The petals of a Red Emperor Tulip ! As many as you want! Scooped out flesh of a Fig ! A bowl of Dustbowl Ivy with some Sanddrift Aconite topped off with the leaves of a Water Lettuce !

And, if you'd like, add Ashfall Prickler to ANY of these recipes! Tastes divine.
Note from Toast: Feel free to combine these recipes, plant+seafood tastes sooo gooodd
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
yet another recipe because i'm bored [b]Note:[/b] I don't care much if it wouldn't be 1% possible irl [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67154087][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/671541/67154087_350.png[/img][/url] Hi, hey, yes, hello, [coatl gibberish that translates to walnut], I kicked my beloved sister out of the kitchen to make this recipe that'll be sure to ruin your kid's trust in you! Or a nice snack. [u][b]Almond & Apple Cookies [/b][/u][quote]First, make cookie dough. How? [item = Acorn], [Item = Woodland Acorn], [Item = White Quinoa], grind all those up into flour! Add [item = Sweet Grass] and [Item = Sugary Prickleaf] juice in place of sugar. Or if you're lazy, put the whole thing in as your sister internally screams at you, before actually screaming at you. [Item = Ripe Yellow Banana] can also be used if you aren't able to get the sweet, sweet sap and juice. Spongecake prefers doing it since then she doesn't have to worry about getting hurt. Some [item = Goat] milk, just a bit of sea [item = Salt] and butter. This is optional, but [item = Cinnamon], can just work so well with this recipe. Now! Main recipe! Go! All kinds of apples! [Item = Honeycrisp Apple], [item = Granny Smith Apple], [item = Sour Green Apple] and [item = Red Delicious Apple]! Cut the skin off, slice into tiny little squares and throw them right into the dough. A whole BUNCH of cut up [item = Luminous Almonds], and if you're brave.. [item = High-Voltage Almonds] is your friend... :) Out of the pod and into the pot! don't actually put them in pots- Make extra flour, get a tray, put flour on said tray, put your raw almond cookie dough on in the shape of circles. Not like a sphere- you get it. Now THROW it into some sort of oven! Or heck, get a fiery friend to warm it up for you! Do it until it gives a nice CRUNCH. Oh, you want them to be soft? Well dip it into some milk. And we're done! Now give these to your kids and say it's made of chocolate so they never trust you again![/quote]
yet another recipe because i'm bored
Note: I don't care much if it wouldn't be 1% possible irl
67154087_350.png
Hi, hey, yes, hello, [coatl gibberish that translates to walnut], I kicked my beloved sister out of the kitchen to make this recipe that'll be sure to ruin your kid's trust in you! Or a nice snack.
Almond & Apple Cookies
Quote:
First, make cookie dough. How? Acorn , Woodland Acorn , White Quinoa , grind all those up into flour! Add Sweet Grass and Sugary Prickleaf juice in place of sugar. Or if you're lazy, put the whole thing in as your sister internally screams at you, before actually screaming at you. Ripe Yellow Banana can also be used if you aren't able to get the sweet, sweet sap and juice. Spongecake prefers doing it since then she doesn't have to worry about getting hurt. Some Goat milk, just a bit of sea Salt and butter. This is optional, but Cinnamon , can just work so well with this recipe.

Now! Main recipe! Go!
All kinds of apples! Honeycrisp Apple , Granny Smith Apple , Sour Green Apple and Red Delicious Apple ! Cut the skin off, slice into tiny little squares and throw them right into the dough. A whole BUNCH of cut up Luminous Almonds , and if you're brave.. High-Voltage Almonds is your friend... :) Out of the pod and into the pot! don't actually put them in pots-

Make extra flour, get a tray, put flour on said tray, put your raw almond cookie dough on in the shape of circles. Not like a sphere- you get it. Now THROW it into some sort of oven! Or heck, get a fiery friend to warm it up for you! Do it until it gives a nice CRUNCH. Oh, you want them to be soft? Well dip it into some milk. And we're done! Now give these to your kids and say it's made of chocolate so they never trust you again!
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
ACK i'm so sorry for making so many recipes at once- i just have many ideas and i'm pretty impatient same message as always, can't be made irl? ok lol this is a dragon game [b][u]Blueberry cake[/u][/b] [quote]To make the batter for the cake, take a [item = Centaur Ration Pouch]. Some skydancer handfuls should work. Crush until the rations are small. Mix with [item = Goat]'s milk, throw it into a bowl to then mix it with a clean stick. Add flour made from [item = Acorn], [item = Amaranth] and [item = Sandhills Amaranth]. Cut up a single [item = Ripe yellow banana] OR [item = Pompom Mums] and slide it into the bowl, add eggs and butter. Now the fun part! Where we put the blue into blueberry cake. Lots of [item = Blue parrot tulip], [item = Blue rose], [item = Stellaria Media], [item = Myosotis] and the final touch.. [item = blueberries]. Don't even bother skinning them, throw into the batter, throw into an oven and eat. It tastes best if the batter turns into a purple-ish or blue color. Some extra touches are [item = Sugary Prickleaf] juice in the batter and some [item = Winterbelle] petals, if you're having trouble with the batter, [item = Wisp Fruit] should help make it airy.[/quote] [u][b]Milk Bloom Tea[/b] [/u][quote]A sweet, oddly cooling tea. The name is a lie, it doesn't have milk but it's made from milkweeds! Goes great with blueberry cake. Heat up water until it's boiling, that's the first step. Add [item = Sweet potato vine] leaves, mix it up until you see slight color in the water, remove the vines. The sap in [item = Pale Pink Rose] tastes great, so add the stem and wait until it smells like a bad romance movie. [item = Cliffside Milkweed] is a key ingredient, add the whole plant in, stems and petals. I prefer it with the flower hanging out of it! Required ingredient is [item = Peppermint]. Then we're done! But we have extra ingredients. For a pop of color, the flesh of [item = Butcher's Fig] should lie in the water as it boils, some keep it in the water even after it's ready. If you want to feel all kinds of emotions all at once, [item = Maidens Blush] :) And finally, the ingredient for the sweettooths out there, [item = Sugarmelon].[/quote] Well.. I'm Temper, when I was a traveler and lost I taught myself to make this soup! It's a bit.. Weird but it's worth it..! [u][b]Temper's Lost Traveler Soup[/b][/u] [quote]A [item = Rusted Iron Pot], an [item = Ancient Knife] and [item = Fluted Bat Spoon] was all I had at the time, fancier pots and utensils can be used but I've gotten used to using these ones. Skin and debone a [item = Dappled Clucker], if you can't catch and kill a living one, a dead female should do. [item = Potato Onion] and [item = Wild Onion] can be added. Find a handful of [item = Salt], fill your pot with hot water heated up using [item = Molten Sludge] and [item = Glowing Ember], slice the onions up, put the salt in and add the slices of everything else in. Your chicken should be dumped in with the rest! [item = Cragside Mussels] is a tasty addition to the soup![item = Barbed Tail] can be used instead if you're into insects. [item = Highland Dryleaf] & [item = Desert Scrub] as veggies, MUST be included, no matter how awful it tastes, simply the poor dragon's life. [item = Mycena Mushroom] HAVE to be used in small amounts after being diced, seared and salted. Go back to your pot and mix in everything with your spoon, cut some of the food into smaller pieces if they're too big. Once it's a brown-ish color, [item = Dried Jerky] and [item = Thick Meat Strips] are cut up with your knife and slid into the soup. [item = Parasitic Grub] and [item = Maggot] are roasted over an open flame to make them nice and crispy. From there on, choose any meat you want. [item = Dodo Leg], [item = Dodo Wing], [item = Grouse] are some favorites of mine. Lie and wait for as long as you can manage, usually a couple hours, and it's done! More ingredients can be added. [item = Cindermint] is a secret ingredient I add for when I remake this recipe for friends.. [item = Sand Creeper] is used after being roasted. My friends have used whole [item = Canyon Ruffage], [item = Cucumber] slices and diced[item = Dusty Marigold]s in their own version of the recipe.[/quote] When I had joined the Tempest Sail, I had decided to make another recipe. I had eaten icecream for the first time, and made some. [u][b]Temper's Icy Strawberry Treats[/b][/u] [quote]You'll need a bowl, jar or a pot to contain your icecream, I recommend cleaning a [item = Parched Clay Jar] for this. Get the honey from [item = Honeycomb Fragment] and pour it into a bowl, some sugar, [item = Raspberry] juice, [item = Pretty Pink Mums] and finally, fresh [item = Strawberry]! It's a sweet and delicious fruit. First, dice the strawberries into small pieces. Mix them with the honey, sugar and raspberry juice. Grab a clean [item = Ebon-Edged Spear] and continuously mash until all the big pieces have turned into mush. If you want to, putting it in a container with a spinning knife works just as well. Cream should be added in, along with your pretty pink mums. Put it into the jar and freeze somewhere, if you're in Ice, then just put it outside. If not, you'll need to put it in a cool area covered head-to-toe with [item = Ice Crystal] and [item = Eternal Snow]. Depending on your area you can wait just a few minutes to a whole day, in Wind, we only have to wait 2-6 hours for a nice ice cream. It's most often served to good hatchlings or non-fire dragons when they need something sweet to cool down. Some extra sliced strawberries and [item = Alstroemeria] flowers work greatly either in the icecream or as decoration. The alstroemeria can also be used as a replacement for the mums if you aren't able to find these rare flowers.[/quote] Crabby Dinner [i]Served with a glass of wine[/i] [quote]First of all, you need 4 [item = blue swimmer crab] and [item = white reaches crab]. Any crab can be used but those are the easiest to serve, throw 2 crabs of choice into a pot to boil. In a different pot, put in a flock of [item = common sparrow], take a block of [item = green jelly] and use a spoon to mix it, while you mix, add [item = salt] as it boils. [item = speckled tortoise] is optional if you'd like the sauce to be thicker. [item = white cabbage butterfly] wings is used for color, though if not mixed well it can give the sauce an oddly bitter taste and won't give it a white color. After some hours, take out your crabs and pour the sauce on. Boom! There you go.[/quote] [u][b]Erebos's Sunset Fig Candy[/b][/u] [quote]Since I'm part of Sunset, I learned to make this little candy as a gift to Monolith! First you need to scoop out the flesh out of a [item = sunbeam fig], you can throw away the rest. Place a [item = honeycrisp apple] into boiling water until the insides are soft, peel the skin and mash the insides once it's out. Pour your mashed apple into a bowl and mix with [item = honeycomb fragment], take a smaller bowl and combine your mixture with the sunbeam fig until it's dyed yellow, multiple might have to be added for this affect. Pour it into a mold and freeze it, take it out in an hour. Use a regular [item = fig], mix with [item = marigold] and if you like spice, [item = sanddrift aconite] can be added too. Mix with the apple, put it in a mold, freeze it. [item = butcher's fig] mixed with [item = blood acorn] nectar and [item = heart rose], freeze it! There we go, 3 fig and apple candies you can warm up a bit after it's done freezing.[/quote] [u][b]fodder health cricket soup[/b][/u] [quote]a soup made for insectivore exaltees, fodder, sacrifices, whatever you call them! it may not taste very good. but that's the point. a whole bag of fried and roasted [item=cricket] and [item=albino dasher], [item = bean beetle], [item=gabboon caterpillar] into a pot. While you boil water, bring some crumbled [item=aradus] as seasoning. mix it in as hard as you can until the soup smells like bugs. wait a couple minutes, and give it to your insectivore exaltees![/quote] [u][b]fodder health seafood lunch[/b][/u] [quote]lunch made for piscivore exaltees, fodder, sacrifices, whatever you call them! it may not taste very good. but that's the point. get a plucked [item=angelspine] and harvest it's meat, heat it up on low heat. [item=dried anchovies] are cut up into pieces and placed into a pot of boiling water. add a final [item=hardwater loach], harvest it's meat, and clean it in saltwater. tada! once your done with the loach, take out the angelspine and anchovies, and give it to your piscivore exalts![/quote] [u][b]fodder health salad bowl[/b][/u] [quote]a salad made for herbivore exaltees, fodder, sacrifices, whatever you call them! it may not taste very good. but that's the point. [item=spinach] with [item=sour spinach] in the same bowl. a couple [item=turnip]s and [item=thistle], first you snip the spinach from the stems and place them in a bowl. dice the turnips and add them, if your exalt is being bad, just wait for it to go half-bad before adding. add the whole thistle into the bowl, even the spikes, and give it to your herbivore exalts![/quote]
ACK i'm so sorry for making so many recipes at once- i just have many ideas and i'm pretty impatient
same message as always, can't be made irl? ok lol this is a dragon game
Blueberry cake
Quote:
To make the batter for the cake, take a Centaur Ration Pouch . Some skydancer handfuls should work. Crush until the rations are small. Mix with Goat 's milk, throw it into a bowl to then mix it with a clean stick. Add flour made from Acorn , Amaranth and Sandhills Amaranth . Cut up a single Ripe Yellow Banana OR Pompom Mums and slide it into the bowl, add eggs and butter. Now the fun part! Where we put the blue into blueberry cake. Lots of Blue Parrot Tulip , Blue Rose , Stellaria Media , Myosotis and the final touch.. Blueberries . Don't even bother skinning them, throw into the batter, throw into an oven and eat. It tastes best if the batter turns into a purple-ish or blue color. Some extra touches are Sugary Prickleaf juice in the batter and some Winterbelle petals, if you're having trouble with the batter, Wisp Fruit should help make it airy.
Milk Bloom Tea
Quote:
A sweet, oddly cooling tea. The name is a lie, it doesn't have milk but it's made from milkweeds! Goes great with blueberry cake.
Heat up water until it's boiling, that's the first step.
Add Sweet Potato Vine leaves, mix it up until you see slight color in the water, remove the vines. The sap in Pale Pink Rose tastes great, so add the stem and wait until it smells like a bad romance movie. Cliffside Milkweed is a key ingredient, add the whole plant in, stems and petals. I prefer it with the flower hanging out of it! Required ingredient is Peppermint . Then we're done! But we have extra ingredients.
For a pop of color, the flesh of Butcher's Fig should lie in the water as it boils, some keep it in the water even after it's ready. If you want to feel all kinds of emotions all at once, Maidens Blush :)
And finally, the ingredient for the sweettooths out there, Sugarmelon .
Well.. I'm Temper, when I was a traveler and lost I taught myself to make this soup! It's a bit.. Weird but it's worth it..!
Temper's Lost Traveler Soup
Quote:
A Rusted Iron Pot , an Ancient Knife and Fluted Bat Spoon was all I had at the time, fancier pots and utensils can be used but I've gotten used to using these ones. Skin and debone a Dappled Clucker , if you can't catch and kill a living one, a dead female should do. Potato Onion and Wild Onion can be added. Find a handful of Salt , fill your pot with hot water heated up using Molten Sludge and Glowing Ember , slice the onions up, put the salt in and add the slices of everything else in. Your chicken should be dumped in with the rest! Cragside Mussels is a tasty addition to the soup! Barbed Tail can be used instead if you're into insects. Highland Dryleaf & Desert Scrub as veggies, MUST be included, no matter how awful it tastes, simply the poor dragon's life. Mycena Mushroom HAVE to be used in small amounts after being diced, seared and salted. Go back to your pot and mix in everything with your spoon, cut some of the food into smaller pieces if they're too big. Once it's a brown-ish color, Dried Jerky and Thick Meat Strips are cut up with your knife and slid into the soup. Parasitic Grub and Maggot are roasted over an open flame to make them nice and crispy. From there on, choose any meat you want. Dodo Leg , Dodo Wing , Grouse are some favorites of mine. Lie and wait for as long as you can manage, usually a couple hours, and it's done! More ingredients can be added. Cindermint is a secret ingredient I add for when I remake this recipe for friends.. Sand Creeper is used after being roasted.
My friends have used whole Canyon Ruffage , Cucumber slices and diced Dusty Marigold s in their own version of the recipe.

When I had joined the Tempest Sail, I had decided to make another recipe. I had eaten icecream for the first time, and made some.
Temper's Icy Strawberry Treats
Quote:
You'll need a bowl, jar or a pot to contain your icecream, I recommend cleaning a Parched Clay Jar for this. Get the honey from Honeycomb Fragment and pour it into a bowl, some sugar, Raspberry juice, Pretty Pink Mums and finally, fresh Strawberry ! It's a sweet and delicious fruit.

First, dice the strawberries into small pieces. Mix them with the honey, sugar and raspberry juice. Grab a clean Ebon-Edged Spear and continuously mash until all the big pieces have turned into mush. If you want to, putting it in a container with a spinning knife works just as well. Cream should be added in, along with your pretty pink mums. Put it into the jar and freeze somewhere, if you're in Ice, then just put it outside. If not, you'll need to put it in a cool area covered head-to-toe with Ice Crystal and Eternal Snow . Depending on your area you can wait just a few minutes to a whole day, in Wind, we only have to wait 2-6 hours for a nice ice cream. It's most often served to good hatchlings or non-fire dragons when they need something sweet to cool down. Some extra sliced strawberries and Alstroemeria flowers work greatly either in the icecream or as decoration. The alstroemeria can also be used as a replacement for the mums if you aren't able to find these rare flowers.

Crabby Dinner
Served with a glass of wine
Quote:
First of all, you need 4 Blue Swimmer Crab and White Reaches Crab . Any crab can be used but those are the easiest to serve, throw 2 crabs of choice into a pot to boil. In a different pot, put in a flock of Common Sparrow , take a block of Green Jelly and use a spoon to mix it, while you mix, add Salt as it boils. Speckled Tortoise is optional if you'd like the sauce to be thicker. White Cabbage Butterfly wings is used for color, though if not mixed well it can give the sauce an oddly bitter taste and won't give it a white color. After some hours, take out your crabs and pour the sauce on. Boom! There you go.
Erebos's Sunset Fig Candy
Quote:
Since I'm part of Sunset, I learned to make this little candy as a gift to Monolith! First you need to scoop out the flesh out of a Sunbeam Fig , you can throw away the rest. Place a Honeycrisp Apple into boiling water until the insides are soft, peel the skin and mash the insides once it's out. Pour your mashed apple into a bowl and mix with Honeycomb Fragment , take a smaller bowl and combine your mixture with the sunbeam fig until it's dyed yellow, multiple might have to be added for this affect. Pour it into a mold and freeze it, take it out in an hour.
Use a regular Fig , mix with Marigold and if you like spice, Sanddrift Aconite can be added too. Mix with the apple, put it in a mold, freeze it. Butcher's Fig mixed with Blood Acorn nectar and Heart Rose , freeze it! There we go, 3 fig and apple candies you can warm up a bit after it's done freezing.
fodder health cricket soup
Quote:
a soup made for insectivore exaltees, fodder, sacrifices, whatever you call them! it may not taste very good. but that's the point. a whole bag of fried and roasted Cricket and Albino Dasher , Bean Beetle , into a pot. While you boil water, bring some crumbled Aradus as seasoning. mix it in as hard as you can until the soup smells like bugs. wait a couple minutes, and give it to your insectivore exaltees!
fodder health seafood lunch
Quote:
lunch made for piscivore exaltees, fodder, sacrifices, whatever you call them! it may not taste very good. but that's the point. get a plucked Angelspine and harvest it's meat, heat it up on low heat. Dried Anchovies are cut up into pieces and placed into a pot of boiling water. add a final Hardwater Loach , harvest it's meat, and clean it in saltwater. tada! once your done with the loach, take out the angelspine and anchovies, and give it to your piscivore exalts!
fodder health salad bowl
Quote:
a salad made for herbivore exaltees, fodder, sacrifices, whatever you call them! it may not taste very good. but that's the point. Spinach with Sour Spinach in the same bowl. a couple Turnip s and Thistle , first you snip the spinach from the stems and place them in a bowl. dice the turnips and add them, if your exalt is being bad, just wait for it to go half-bad before adding. add the whole thistle into the bowl, even the spikes, and give it to your herbivore exalts!
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
Ooh, can i be on the pinglist?
Ooh, can i be on the pinglist?
hehe hiiii
@Are
@Are
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@Are Can I please be added to the pinglist?
@Are Can I please be added to the pinglist?
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
@NewmoonWasTaken

Of course.
@NewmoonWasTaken

Of course.
c4a5xZL.png
[u][b]Spicy Chicken Wraps[/b][/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64339650][b]Kiera[/b][/url] considers herself a fire-born dragon at heart. So, she came up with this fire-flight-inspired dish that can satisfy any spicy food lovers. [u]INGREDIENTS[/u] [item=hooded hen] (or any other form of poultry*) [item=ashfall prickler][item=centaur ration pouch][item=white quinoa][item=vegetable oil][item=salt] [item=rusted iron pot] X2 [item=ancient knife] Also a cup of water [u]STEPS[/u] 1. In one pot, add the ration pouch, quinoa, some salt, and water. Mash it until you have a dough-like texture. Knead it until it stops sticking to your claws. Once it does so, separate it into numerous strawberry-sized balls, then put them aside while you prepare the poultry. 2. Lightly cover the surface of your other pot with the vegetable oil. Now, place the pot over a fire. [gamedb item=888][b][color=#731d08]s[/color][/b] are a great firestarter as they are already almost at burning temperature. Plus it adds to the ‘fire flight experience.’ 3. While the second pot is preheating, take your tortilla dough balls and roll them out with the handle of your knife, or your hands. Once they’re long and flat, put them (one at a time) in the first pot, then cook until you see bubbles forming. Then, flip and repeat. Take out your finished tortilla, then add another ball and repeat until all of your tortillas are cooked. 4. Add your poultry to the second pot. Let it cook for 3-5 minutes, then check it. If it’s cooked, then simply flip, and repeat. Don’t be afraid to make a small slit in your poultry to see if the middle is cooked, as you want fully-cooked poultry for this dish. 5. Take your now-cooked poultry and cut it with your knife into small rectangles. 6. Crack open your ashfall picklers and add their spicy (+ delicious) contents onto your tortillas. 7. Put some chicken on each tortilla, roll them up, and voila! Delicious spicy chicken** wraps! [size=1]* Weather its a chicken, turkey, or another sort of bird, any avian works for this dish. However, Kiera personally doesn’t recommend choosing [gamedb item=3478], as its spectral flavour may throw-off the spiciness. ** Or whatever poultry you used.[/size]
Spicy Chicken Wraps

Kiera considers herself a fire-born dragon at heart. So, she came up with this fire-flight-inspired dish that can satisfy any spicy food lovers.

INGREDIENTS

Hooded Hen (or any other form of poultry*) Ashfall Prickler Centaur Ration Pouch White Quinoa Vegetable Oil Salt
Rusted Iron Pot X2 Ancient Knife

Also a cup of water

STEPS

1. In one pot, add the ration pouch, quinoa, some salt, and water. Mash it until you have a dough-like texture. Knead it until it stops sticking to your claws. Once it does so, separate it into numerous strawberry-sized balls, then put them aside while you prepare the poultry.

2. Lightly cover the surface of your other pot with the vegetable oil. Now, place the pot over a fire. Glowing Embers are a great firestarter as they are already almost at burning temperature. Plus it adds to the ‘fire flight experience.’

3. While the second pot is preheating, take your tortilla dough balls and roll them out with the handle of your knife, or your hands. Once they’re long and flat, put them (one at a time) in the first pot, then cook until you see bubbles forming. Then, flip and repeat. Take out your finished tortilla, then add another ball and repeat until all of your tortillas are cooked.

4. Add your poultry to the second pot. Let it cook for 3-5 minutes, then check it. If it’s cooked, then simply flip, and repeat. Don’t be afraid to make a small slit in your poultry to see if the middle is cooked, as you want fully-cooked poultry for this dish.

5. Take your now-cooked poultry and cut it with your knife into small rectangles.

6. Crack open your ashfall picklers and add their spicy (+ delicious) contents onto your tortillas.

7. Put some chicken on each tortilla, roll them up, and voila! Delicious spicy chicken** wraps!

* Weather its a chicken, turkey, or another sort of bird, any avian works for this dish. However, Kiera personally doesn’t recommend choosing Incorporeal Dinner, as its spectral flavour may throw-off the spiciness.

** Or whatever poultry you used.
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
New recipe above!

@ZoeyNova @BlueJaysFeather @SashaFiredrake @RosyWave @MaplesHaiku @Bui @ObsidianMage @TemperDragoness @Pepperwint @Morigan @HOMESKLLET @TwilightStars @Ggirl @evidence @Wufflesnuff @SeaRaccoon @Beansoupbruh @MewBladeXxX @kizuato @mysticSpaghetti @Callistephus @DrakoTheDragon @Boundlessskies @Tamarin21 @DewFeather @ArcaneSong @NewmoonWasTaken
New recipe above!

@ZoeyNova @BlueJaysFeather @SashaFiredrake @RosyWave @MaplesHaiku @Bui @ObsidianMage @TemperDragoness @Pepperwint @Morigan @HOMESKLLET @TwilightStars @Ggirl @evidence @Wufflesnuff @SeaRaccoon @Beansoupbruh @MewBladeXxX @kizuato @mysticSpaghetti @Callistephus @DrakoTheDragon @Boundlessskies @Tamarin21 @DewFeather @ArcaneSong @NewmoonWasTaken
c4a5xZL.png
Updated all of the new recipes to the list.
Updated all of the new recipes to the list.
c4a5xZL.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15