Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Festival Avatars
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="CrazyRedFire" date="2018-08-26 11:10:24" ] also female spiral avatars are the best yo [/quote] haha yep yep
CrazyRedFire wrote on 2018-08-26 11:10:24:
also female spiral avatars are the best yo
haha yep yep
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Imma do that when I have enough reps for each festival. This year is buying myself a rep each festival instead. Workin on fire this week!
Imma do that when I have enough reps for each festival. This year is buying myself a rep each festival instead. Workin on fire this week!
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
I do this too! I usually try to take a dragon that has the element and fitting looks, which is not easy, since some elements are really underrepresented in my lair. Though I guess I have plenty of shadowy dragons XD
For the vistas I use the festival vistas, not the deities, for no reason in particular, I just like the festival vistas more
I do this too! I usually try to take a dragon that has the element and fitting looks, which is not easy, since some elements are really underrepresented in my lair. Though I guess I have plenty of shadowy dragons XD
For the vistas I use the festival vistas, not the deities, for no reason in particular, I just like the festival vistas more
ukDKhF5.png
when I remember or am exited for a festival I change my avatar

although usually after a few days I change it back because I miss my old avatar dragon oof
when I remember or am exited for a festival I change my avatar

although usually after a few days I change it back because I miss my old avatar dragon oof
78785735_aPf7MC3aS69673X.png78785727_QC7kJPmjHp3H8un.png78785724_4fPJQ8YrrspBjHn.png78785712_uvb98SpA7taC82P.png
I used to change vistas but I've gotten pretty lazy so I figure my very neutral appearance is good enough lol
I used to change vistas but I've gotten pretty lazy so I figure my very neutral appearance is good enough lol
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace you still look good :3 dat floating eye is very iconic

P.S. everyone looks great!
@FloatingInSpace you still look good :3 dat floating eye is very iconic

P.S. everyone looks great!
XriSV9h.gif
I try to change my avatar but most of my dragons are still undressed or have bland, thrown together outfits, so I end up taking the chosen one a shopping trip before I do n.n
I try to change my avatar but most of my dragons are still undressed or have bland, thrown together outfits, so I end up taking the chosen one a shopping trip before I do n.n
this sig is under construction | they/she
I try to, but I can't find a suitable dragon half the time
I try to, but I can't find a suitable dragon half the time
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
I don't usually, though Eclipse's new accent looks so good I had to ava-derg him! But I do change my vista for each fest
I don't usually, though Eclipse's new accent looks so good I had to ava-derg him! But I do change my vista for each fest
22AwWAB.png
1 2 3 4 5