Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if you won the roundsey dragon...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Sell for sure lol.
Sell for sure lol.
exalt it to watch the world burn probably

or just breed change it to some other breed, mainly because i don't like ridgebacks
exalt it to watch the world burn probably

or just breed change it to some other breed, mainly because i don't like ridgebacks
13954.gif
[quote name="Thornasaur" date="2018-08-23 12:40:44" ] [quote name="Harcourt" date="2018-08-23 12:36:26" ] stop feeding my dragons to make everyone think he ended up in a dead lair [/quote] hello there satan [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/sBqF2Nz.gif[/img]
Thornasaur wrote on 2018-08-23 12:40:44:
Harcourt wrote on 2018-08-23 12:36:26:
stop feeding my dragons to make everyone think he ended up in a dead lair
hello there satan

sBqF2Nz.gif
WvICustomRaedeshe.pngqruWQ9Q.png
do a happy dance and run around with little ridgeback cyan baby

then give him away for free to TwoSwordsClash because they deserve it

do a happy dance and run around with little ridgeback cyan baby

then give him away for free to TwoSwordsClash because they deserve it

uDWJxnb.png
BREED AND EXALT.

I kid...
BREED AND EXALT.

I kid...
QOsn8Q8.pngFV7ubHf.png
Sell or auction for an absurd amount of gems. Maybe training/stoning them too for bonus profits.
Sell or auction for an absurd amount of gems. Maybe training/stoning them too for bonus profits.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
swim in money
swim in money
» Uva
» FR +4
» Pings EzHOmu6.png
YRgKvwk.gif
0mCnaKl.png KNdRBxl.png
FE9pJK1.png
oaolHwW.png
FObX7rS.png
6meUms1.png
hEE2Ga6.png
xpqTBTn.gif
[quote name="PingPongCat" date="2018-08-23 12:31:42" ] 1. start an auction day of that closes in 24 hours (im not a big fan of xxx's). 2. watch as everyone who put all of their money into tickets suddenly liquidates everything they own to make enough to place a bet. 3. use money to buy genes. and art. and accents. maybe apparel. 4. become an extremely powerful chaotic neutral god. [/quote] Same
PingPongCat wrote on 2018-08-23 12:31:42:
1. start an auction day of that closes in 24 hours (im not a big fan of xxx's).

2. watch as everyone who put all of their money into tickets suddenly liquidates everything they own to make enough to place a bet.

3. use money to buy genes. and art. and accents. maybe apparel.

4. become an extremely powerful chaotic neutral god.
Same
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
cry because I cannot run auctions for the life of me (and I'd probably cave under the stress of trying) but I also don't have any use for him so I would want to sell him
cry because I cannot run auctions for the life of me (and I'd probably cave under the stress of trying) but I also don't have any use for him so I would want to sell him
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Vikusen break their hearts
@Vikusen break their hearts
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14