Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why I Hate Faes (And Why You Should Too)
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Hollyshark" date="2018-07-31 13:35:58" ] [quote name="PeptoBizmo" date="2018-07-31 03:42:35" ] There is no evidence that they even have the means to destroy dragonkind, especially with dragons as large as Guardians, Imperials and so on. They bear no special features that give them them even the chance of taking these dragons on. [/quote] they can swarm [/quote] Nets.
Hollyshark wrote on 2018-07-31 13:35:58:
PeptoBizmo wrote on 2018-07-31 03:42:35:
There is no evidence that they even have the means to destroy dragonkind, especially with dragons as large as Guardians, Imperials and so on. They bear no special features that give them them even the chance of taking these dragons on.

they can swarm
Nets.
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
All y'all got me in stitches over my fav dregs. Holy cow guys. Wow. Just wow. I just cant stop. Also @Eyebrowsss
All y'all got me in stitches over my fav dregs. Holy cow guys. Wow. Just wow. I just cant stop. Also @Eyebrowsss
jA5A7gu.png
J7D1quC.png
d3OF3Gw.png
LEpJMnn.png
toothcultbadge.png SsUBvs0.png
tbh i thought this was gonna be one of those fake ads from april fools day
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
What have I stumbled onto? FR Buzzfeed? :') Also... [quote name="Lepidolite" date="2018-07-31 23:41:28" ] tbh i thought this was gonna be one of those fake ads from april fools day [/quote] Somebody make this, please.
What have I stumbled onto? FR Buzzfeed? :')

Also...
Lepidolite wrote on 2018-07-31 23:41:28:

Somebody make this, please.

xTLBQuX.png
you know what
Now i need more faes
you know what
Now i need more faes
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
[quote name="@Selki" date="2018-07-31 06:49:22" ] that's like half the appeal honestly [/quote] What they said I love the creepy little weirdos
@Selki wrote on 2018-07-31 06:49:22:
that's like half the appeal honestly

What they said

I love the creepy little weirdos
VF45sGS.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/426191743839633410/474157325658226692/unknown.png[/img] [s]Thank you for giving my Conspiracy Theorist dragon something to do and for this gloriousness[/s] [b]Edit[/b] [s]Sorry[/s] @RainingStorm [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/426191743839633410/474161374373871637/unknown.png[/img]
unknown.png

Thank you for giving my Conspiracy Theorist dragon something to do and for this gloriousness

Edit
Sorry @RainingStorm
unknown.png
[quote name="Inuka" date="2018-07-31 06:44:16" ] And here I thought this was just going the be another Fae neck thread [/quote] Same here
Inuka wrote on 2018-07-31 06:44:16:
And here I thought this was just going the be another Fae neck thread
Same here
SereneLeadingBluebird-size_restricted.gifXkRqVhUs.png
@ShinyShinx
Thank you, I have been blessed. Do not be sorry. I will praise you as the holy creator of the alien Fae ad.
@ShinyShinx
Thank you, I have been blessed. Do not be sorry. I will praise you as the holy creator of the alien Fae ad.
xTLBQuX.png
And I will give you Reasons to Love Faes.

They're cute small magic flappy fin lizards with big happy wings, smiling their precious adorableness at you with almost the energy of a Spiral as they do awesome gymnastics in the sky, big eyes shining gloriously and blinking happily. Bunny eared precious dragons, emotionful as ever, and giving the best hugs. Colonies of happy Faes, sad Faes, happy and sad Faes, but way more combinations than just that. Got any insect pest problems? Faes will eat 'em! Faes are also helpful if you're trying to get something that's stuck in a small place!

Disclaimer: This is a joke too, but the points are most certainly correct :D
And I will give you Reasons to Love Faes.

They're cute small magic flappy fin lizards with big happy wings, smiling their precious adorableness at you with almost the energy of a Spiral as they do awesome gymnastics in the sky, big eyes shining gloriously and blinking happily. Bunny eared precious dragons, emotionful as ever, and giving the best hugs. Colonies of happy Faes, sad Faes, happy and sad Faes, but way more combinations than just that. Got any insect pest problems? Faes will eat 'em! Faes are also helpful if you're trying to get something that's stuck in a small place!

Disclaimer: This is a joke too, but the points are most certainly correct :D
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
1 2 3 4 5 6