Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thank you staff...
1 2 3
I'm super glad they implemented this! Without doubt autopilot would've gotten the better of me and wasted all my turns if not haha :'D
I'm super glad they implemented this! Without doubt autopilot would've gotten the better of me and wasted all my turns if not haha :'D
kbqBOtG.png
Thanks staff for thinking of this! <3
Thanks staff for thinking of this! <3
That. That is incredibly kind.
That. That is incredibly kind.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
I logged in and expected to see the thundercrack banner, but it's not there, and Baldwin isn't updated. I went to gather and didn't get the pop-up message other people have. Am I in a weird world where thundercrack isn't happening, or are other people experiencing this?

Edit: it's starting at 6 frt. Is this new for 2018? I've always woken up to the festival before.
I logged in and expected to see the thundercrack banner, but it's not there, and Baldwin isn't updated. I went to gather and didn't get the pop-up message other people have. Am I in a weird world where thundercrack isn't happening, or are other people experiencing this?

Edit: it's starting at 6 frt. Is this new for 2018? I've always woken up to the festival before.
Bestiary completion quest || Celestial Volcano Hatchery || swaps here in season
@feuervogel
yes starting from this month festival they start it at 6 am server time . Something about more staffs available to monitor the website and event start better like this I think .
@feuervogel
yes starting from this month festival they start it at 6 am server time . Something about more staffs available to monitor the website and event start better like this I think .
tiEnSNJ.png
That's super awesome of the staff! <3
That's super awesome of the staff! <3
6f38d538593917a1645ee2055c08ab22.png
Oh man, I forgot that was today. Thanks, staff! <3
Oh man, I forgot that was today. Thanks, staff! <3
eg1jZa2.png
1 2 3