Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | xhaztol support team
1 2 3 4 5
I mean, I'd side with Xhaztol anyway since ya know, modly powers and all that, but tbh I think I'm gonna stand this one out because this whole joke war could tip in a very bad direction fairly quickly... It's not nice to flood an admin with pings, either. Poor Xhaztol.
I mean, I'd side with Xhaztol anyway since ya know, modly powers and all that, but tbh I think I'm gonna stand this one out because this whole joke war could tip in a very bad direction fairly quickly... It's not nice to flood an admin with pings, either. Poor Xhaztol.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
We still love Xhaz... now that you say it, it does seem kinda rude to mass-ping him. But this was all in good fun... even then, the pings might've gotten out of hand.
We still love Xhaz... now that you say it, it does seem kinda rude to mass-ping him. But this was all in good fun... even then, the pings might've gotten out of hand.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
sandstone is here to help xhaz and keep away anyone who wants to hurt any of fr's developers [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24816583] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/248166/24816583_350.png[/img] [/url] and also anyone who mass-pings any of fr's developers
sandstone is here to help xhaz and keep away anyone who wants to hurt any of fr's developers

24816583_350.png

and also anyone who mass-pings any of fr's developers
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
You guys have a point.

I mean it’s all fun and games to start but mass-pinging an Admin, plus the constant revolution to dethrone them... Idk, im just gonna step back and lay low until this war goes away.

still 100% support Xhaztol though
You guys have a point.

I mean it’s all fun and games to start but mass-pinging an Admin, plus the constant revolution to dethrone them... Idk, im just gonna step back and lay low until this war goes away.

still 100% support Xhaztol though
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Worry not, we are not trying to "dethrone Xhaztol" as in him being an admin. We would never do such a disrespectful thing!
We simply want to dethrone him as ruler of the Noggles, and in the Phytocats' case, to help take over Sorneith.
Worry not, we are not trying to "dethrone Xhaztol" as in him being an admin. We would never do such a disrespectful thing!
We simply want to dethrone him as ruler of the Noggles, and in the Phytocats' case, to help take over Sorneith.
sigphyto.gif3LMOrGZ.gifsigphyto.gif
The problem with that is clarification. I'm just playing it safe by not getting involved, other than a few cautionary statements. Like I said, stuff of this particular nature hangs in a fragile balance. It's better to just not, in my opinion :I

(eventually, if not already, people end up misunderstanding what the joke is about and take it literally. that's some dangerous terrain, there.)
The problem with that is clarification. I'm just playing it safe by not getting involved, other than a few cautionary statements. Like I said, stuff of this particular nature hangs in a fragile balance. It's better to just not, in my opinion :I

(eventually, if not already, people end up misunderstanding what the joke is about and take it literally. that's some dangerous terrain, there.)
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
@PixelSpiral
ADD ME TO THE TEAM OF THE TRUE LEADER OF NOGGLES

XHAZTOL FOREVER!
@PixelSpiral
ADD ME TO THE TEAM OF THE TRUE LEADER OF NOGGLES

XHAZTOL FOREVER!
i bring gentle hugs for xhaz even though he nearly exalted the deities
java/tira, he/him pronouns, aro trans dude. fr time +8.

[/color] i hoard crystals please send me some
[quote name="Milkyboi" date="2018-07-18 20:18:49" ] i bring gentle hugs for xhaz even though he nearly exalted the deities [/quote] i bring gentle hugs for xhaz [i]because[/i] he nearly exalted the deities
Milkyboi wrote on 2018-07-18 20:18:49:
i bring gentle hugs for xhaz because he nearly exalted the deities
wq9PoXA.png
Hail phytocats!
Hail phytocats!
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
1 2 3 4 5