Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Neo-Noggle Uprising™
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
n o g g l e
(pinglist pls)
n o g g l e
(pinglist pls)
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
long live the rebellion!
long live the rebellion!
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
noggle noggle noogle noggle nooooogle noggle
noggle noggle noogle noggle nooooogle noggle
:D
@Xhaztol
Noggle noggle noggle noggle noggle noggle noggle noggle noggle noggles.
@Xhaztol
Noggle noggle noggle noggle noggle noggle noggle noggle noggle noggles.
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
NOGGLE
@Xhaztol
NOGGLE

NOGGLE

Yes I am completely insane I would love to join this
NOGGLE
@Xhaztol
NOGGLE

NOGGLE

Yes I am completely insane I would love to join this
Noggle noggle nooooooogggggle
Noggle noggle nooooooogggggle
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Here is my contribution to the Noggle cause! [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/464482575897853954/469284656714350592/nogrevolution.gif[/img][/center] Does anyone want a signature sized one?
Here is my contribution to the Noggle cause!
nogrevolution.gif
Does anyone want a signature sized one?
clickity_click.gif
@Xhaztol I love this Also: my humble contribution to the cause, use it as you will [img]https://i.imgur.com/s1kaQGv.png[/img]
@Xhaztol

I love this

Also: my humble contribution to the cause, use it as you will

s1kaQGv.png
pWqZNtj.png
[quote name="@Floppity" date="2018-07-18 16:31:03" ] Here is my contribution to the Noggle cause! [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/464482575897853954/469284656714350592/nogrevolution.gif[/img][/center] Does anyone want a signature sized one? [/quote] Please
@Floppity wrote on 2018-07-18 16:31:03:
Here is my contribution to the Noggle cause!
nogrevolution.gif
Does anyone want a signature sized one?
Please
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
I would caution against pinging Xhaztol as your join thingo, since that really isn't nice and is borderline harassment in my opinion tbh :c be nice to our admins and don't flood one of 'em with pings maybe?

I just feel bad for him. How would you feel if you got spam pings? Not very nice...

(dear eleven I hope this doesn't fall under mini modding im just trying to help)
I would caution against pinging Xhaztol as your join thingo, since that really isn't nice and is borderline harassment in my opinion tbh :c be nice to our admins and don't flood one of 'em with pings maybe?

I just feel bad for him. How would you feel if you got spam pings? Not very nice...

(dear eleven I hope this doesn't fall under mini modding im just trying to help)
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8