Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Apparel Wishes?
1 2 3 4 5
I just want a piece of M Ridgeback apparel that is a bunch of fish kebab'd on its nose.
I just want a piece of M Ridgeback apparel that is a bunch of fish kebab'd on its nose.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="RLisa" date="2018-07-07 12:43:03" ] black recolor of the silk set [/quote] i support this also we need healer apparel that is... uh... more [i]blue[/i] than solemn, more chillspike apparel, scythe apparel, and most importantly... [i]magnifying glass apparel. attach it to your arm you can become a detective right when you need to[/i]
RLisa wrote on 2018-07-07 12:43:03:
black recolor of the silk set
i support this
also we need healer apparel that is... uh... more blue than solemn, more chillspike apparel, scythe apparel, and most importantly...
magnifying glass apparel. attach it to your arm you can become a detective right when you need to
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
PANTS. I need some nice fancy black knit slacks for my dragons gosh dangit. And some nice dress shirts. Also normal sweaters would be nice, along with some plain turtlenecks. Just more basic apparel, it doesn't have to be fantastical. I'd also like some more piercings and jewlery.
PANTS. I need some nice fancy black knit slacks for my dragons gosh dangit. And some nice dress shirts. Also normal sweaters would be nice, along with some plain turtlenecks. Just more basic apparel, it doesn't have to be fantastical. I'd also like some more piercings and jewlery.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
Uhhhh I kinda want apparel that's like, grass or flowers growing at the feet of the dragon? Maybe seasonal ones to complement the breezes apparel?
Uhhhh I kinda want apparel that's like, grass or flowers growing at the feet of the dragon? Maybe seasonal ones to complement the breezes apparel?
JBEajtP.gif
More Viking apparel.

I WANT AXES DAMMIT
More Viking apparel.

I WANT AXES DAMMIT
91741235.png77876607.png
lots and lots of WEAPONS
lots and lots of WEAPONS
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
Copper recolor of the seraph set would be awesome. Also some recolors of the daredevil covers. And maybe more wigs/manes?
Copper recolor of the seraph set would be awesome. Also some recolors of the daredevil covers. And maybe more wigs/manes?
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
More types of skull apparal bells ( like strings of small silver bells
More types of skull apparal bells ( like strings of small silver bells
JKDjx25.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStarshrikes
More natural body parts like horns, feathers, fins, teeth.
More natural body parts like horns, feathers, fins, teeth.

+2 FR time (Central)
Something more tattery would be welcomed on my end. Everything seems to be so pristine and well created. I want more torn armor, more ripped silks, give me pants that are dirtied from journey.
Something more tattery would be welcomed on my end. Everything seems to be so pristine and well created. I want more torn armor, more ripped silks, give me pants that are dirtied from journey.
uCR5SCW.png
1 2 3 4 5