Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | sometimes I wonder if the old owners
1 2 3 4
(Eyes that lil “fodder” hatch that immediately got a noc change)

I tend to pick my kiddos up as fodder or from rescues/freebie threads, and if somebody checks in on one of their bbs I hope it’s a nice surprise! except for the ones I actually do exalt lolwhoops
(Eyes that lil “fodder” hatch that immediately got a noc change)

I tend to pick my kiddos up as fodder or from rescues/freebie threads, and if somebody checks in on one of their bbs I hope it’s a nice surprise! except for the ones I actually do exalt lolwhoops
i wonder if they like my perma's apparel but i really feel bad for the users who bred dragons and only for me to name them THELORAX, DELELEEWOOOP AND RIPCLUBPENGUIN
i wonder if they like my perma's apparel but i really feel bad for the users who bred dragons and only for me to name them THELORAX, DELELEEWOOOP AND RIPCLUBPENGUIN
xulc4O8.png
I'm just happy if the dragons I sell manage to find a home in a non-exalt lair to be honest. They can be regened, have apparel, be scattered, etc, that just proves they are loved.
I'm just happy if the dragons I sell manage to find a home in a non-exalt lair to be honest. They can be regened, have apparel, be scattered, etc, that just proves they are loved.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
i occasionally save "ugly" fodder and give them outfits and lore and art just for fun because the owners would never expect it
i occasionally save "ugly" fodder and give them outfits and lore and art just for fun because the owners would never expect it
java/tira, he/him pronouns, aro trans dude. fr time +8.

[/color] i hoard crystals please send me some
Fun story I sold a hatchling that was basically just fodder to me but I looked into where he went and ended up picking up a hatchling they were just selling off as well and now both are in happy homes :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42259288] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422593/42259288_350.png[/img] [/url]
Fun story I sold a hatchling that was basically just fodder to me but I looked into where he went and ended up picking up a hatchling they were just selling off as well and now both are in happy homes :D

42259288_350.png

On the search for Shadow Primals!
vista_snapper1.pngearthanimsm_by_javen-d6bldqc.gifshadowanimsm_by_javen-d6bldqs.gifvista_bog1.png
Please ping if you need my attention!
i guarantee you the person i got my chef dragon from is either very confused or not happy that i turned him into a mung daal fandragon

same for the dragon i turned into my cat
i guarantee you the person i got my chef dragon from is either very confused or not happy that i turned him into a mung daal fandragon

same for the dragon i turned into my cat
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
I used to be checking on one particular child of one of my dragons, and boy was she spoiled. Her owner has since left the game, but before they did they sent her home to me: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13792530] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/137926/13792530_350.png[/img][/url] She even has lore of her departure and return to my clan so I'm like [i]extremely touched[/i]?! *scream*
I used to be checking on one particular child of one of my dragons, and boy was she spoiled. Her owner has since left the game, but before they did they sent her home to me:

13792530_350.png

She even has lore of her departure and return to my clan so I'm like extremely touched?! *scream*
Generally, what makes me the most happy is if the dragon someone bought from me is named, bred, and has lore. Apparel is great too. As long as the dragon is named, though, I’m Good, even if it gets exalted. It irks me if it’s unnamed in a dead lair or unnamed and exalted, but I recognize that that’s the risk I take when selling them unnamed. That, and other players have the right to do whatever they want with thier dragons, even if that means exalting them unnamed.
Generally, what makes me the most happy is if the dragon someone bought from me is named, bred, and has lore. Apparel is great too. As long as the dragon is named, though, I’m Good, even if it gets exalted. It irks me if it’s unnamed in a dead lair or unnamed and exalted, but I recognize that that’s the risk I take when selling them unnamed. That, and other players have the right to do whatever they want with thier dragons, even if that means exalting them unnamed.
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
I do wonder from time to time, and sometimes I get comments from the old owners. I think my favorite happened with an all basic guardian I picked up when Okapi was first released a billion years ago. I wanted to do a Siamese Kitty Coatl pair and he was the only maize/chocolate/chocolate male I could find. I later found out he was a progen kid (the first born even!) and then the owner randomly popped up to comment on my profile page. Bare in mind I've had this dragon for over 3 years now so it was just fun all around to know they appreciated what I'd done with him. He's still one of my favorites and not likely to go anywhere ever. XD [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8160508] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/81606/8160508_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
I do wonder from time to time, and sometimes I get comments from the old owners. I think my favorite happened with an all basic guardian I picked up when Okapi was first released a billion years ago. I wanted to do a Siamese Kitty Coatl pair and he was the only maize/chocolate/chocolate male I could find. I later found out he was a progen kid (the first born even!) and then the owner randomly popped up to comment on my profile page. Bare in mind I've had this dragon for over 3 years now so it was just fun all around to know they appreciated what I'd done with him. He's still one of my favorites and not likely to go anywhere ever. XD

TyYgOYZ.png
[quote name="unidra" date="2018-06-29 15:32:40" ] Once in a while I check in on dragons I sold at fodder price if the name sounds like it might not be fodder. I can't describe my excitement when I see the dragon is in apparel or has lore. [/quote]
unidra wrote on 2018-06-29 15:32:40:
Once in a while I check in on dragons I sold at fodder price if the name sounds like it might not be fodder. I can't describe my excitement when I see the dragon is in apparel or has lore.
tumblr_ozt2q91f2f1w8xkufo6_250.png
1 2 3 4