Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | excuse me, wat is THIS
1 2 3 4 5 6
When you accidentally tap the tablet with airbrush and you don't notice unless you duplicate the layer.
When you accidentally tap the tablet with airbrush and you don't notice unless you duplicate the layer.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

ULTRA SPARKLE.
ULTRA SPARKLE.
What is that? seriously.
What is that? seriously.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
why tho
why tho
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
Saturation? U p
Saturation? U p
they/them
+2 FR time
the new forums have already blinded me, this is nothing to me
the new forums have already blinded me, this is nothing to me
ycSiwsB.png
Light primal eyes + 20 halos = death by glitter
Light primal eyes + 20 halos = death by glitter
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
You know what it means? They draw apparel on a large canvas, all dragons next to each other. Pretty sure you can match the dragon pictures next to each other so their halo match the cut on others.
You know what it means? They draw apparel on a large canvas, all dragons next to each other. Pretty sure you can match the dragon pictures next to each other so their halo match the cut on others.
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
An abomination of sparkle
An abomination of sparkle
pretend some cool art is here
Feel the rainbow
Feel the rainbow
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6