Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ummm where is the BSJ Skin Contest?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@CrazyRedFire
I mean, I hope I'm wrong :P
@CrazyRedFire
I mean, I hope I'm wrong :P
rk9ROMO.pnguCw93qX.pngNx7Cr7F.gifjSgu1uB.pngKNtaBsX.gif
[quote name=@CrazyRedFire date="2018-06-12 14:07:44" ] @/HenryTheArcher You led the charge, confess! Where is the Lightweaver? [size=1] XD[/quote] I destroyed the sun.
@CrazyRedFire wrote on 2018-06-12 14:07:44:
@/HenryTheArcher You led the charge, confess! Where is the Lightweaver? XD

I destroyed the sun.
[quote name="Cytus" date="2018-06-12 13:50:15" ] Idk what ya'll are up about but I'm still kicking. My best guess is that they forgot to post the thread with the giant eye mess happening. [/quote] More than likely what happened. If we still get nothing in a few days, that's very much cause for concern...
Cytus wrote on 2018-06-12 13:50:15:
Idk what ya'll are up about but I'm still kicking.

My best guess is that they forgot to post the thread with the giant eye mess happening.
More than likely what happened. If we still get nothing in a few days, that's very much cause for concern...
uCR5SCW.png
First Water disappears, now Light... What's next?
First Water disappears, now Light... What's next?
8HtYjYR.jpg art-shop-icon_orig.jpg EE6A8YJ.jpg
The light... It's burning away our domain... The Lightweaver's battle with the Emperor has spread, we are being consumed by the sun. Half of our clan is blind, those that are not yet blind have covered their eyes... We are dying... Like the Tidelord, we will disappear from the annals of history... Remember us...
The light... It's burning away our domain... The Lightweaver's battle with the Emperor has spread, we are being consumed by the sun. Half of our clan is blind, those that are not yet blind have covered their eyes... We are dying... Like the Tidelord, we will disappear from the annals of history... Remember us...
hu72dVR.png
[quote name="WillowWispFlame" date="2018-06-12 13:41:06" ] Sorry, Light Flight? There is no Light Flight. Not anymore. [/quote] Okay, fine. The problem is...which flight should I join now??? I was thinking wind[s], but I'll join whichever one will survive the longest.[/s]
WillowWispFlame wrote on 2018-06-12 13:41:06:
Sorry, Light Flight? There is no Light Flight. Not anymore.

Okay, fine. The problem is...which flight should I join now??? I was thinking wind, but I'll join whichever one will survive the longest.
WRodlih.png
Fall only comes once a year,
So make it count.
After all, what's to lose
Other than the leaves?
[quote name="Sunwolf" date="2018-06-12 14:43:10" ] [quote name="WillowWispFlame" date="2018-06-12 13:41:06" ] Sorry, Light Flight? There is no Light Flight. Not anymore. [/quote] Okay, fine. The problem is...which flight should I join now??? I was thinking wind[s], but I'll join whichever one will survive the longest.[/s] [/quote] Join Ice, we are pretty far away
Sunwolf wrote on 2018-06-12 14:43:10:
WillowWispFlame wrote on 2018-06-12 13:41:06:
Sorry, Light Flight? There is no Light Flight. Not anymore.

Okay, fine. The problem is...which flight should I join now??? I was thinking wind, but I'll join whichever one will survive the longest.
Join Ice, we are pretty far away
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
All the Imps are already dead. The Lightweaver killed them all and is hiding to atone for her sins. She cancelled the BSJ because if she can't be happy, why should anyone else?
All the Imps are already dead. The Lightweaver killed them all and is hiding to atone for her sins. She cancelled the BSJ because if she can't be happy, why should anyone else?
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
Submission thread was just posted, the Lightweaver lives on.
Submission thread was just posted, the Lightweaver lives on.
AqaqXxe.png
This thread gets darker and more depressing with every post.
This thread gets darker and more depressing with every post.
8HtYjYR.jpg art-shop-icon_orig.jpg EE6A8YJ.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7