Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | so how much did you bank
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
i lost money; gained nothing lol
i lost money; gained nothing lol
I'm saving mine until they're really rare, then I'll sell them. Maybe even Imp-scroll rare? cranial hornhelm here i come
I'm saving mine until they're really rare, then I'll sell them. Maybe even Imp-scroll rare? cranial hornhelm here i come
i really like star wars ok
I made 1000 something gems off selling the vials and I have one in the vault so that I can sell it when the price goes up!
I made 1000 something gems off selling the vials and I have one in the vault so that I can sell it when the price goes up!
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
i didnt sell any vials but i made 1.5 million exalting fodder, and around 400g selling baldwin mats for the vials. and i got like 85 vials :)
i didnt sell any vials but i made 1.5 million exalting fodder, and around 400g selling baldwin mats for the vials. and i got like 85 vials :)
VWPWMZp.png
Sold nine or so for 1.9kg. Spent it all on genes, and now I'm waiting to sell this final one for a high enough price to dress the dragon that I gave the genes to!
Sold nine or so for 1.9kg. Spent it all on genes, and now I'm waiting to sell this final one for a high enough price to dress the dragon that I gave the genes to!
I made 5kg, and a bit of that is converted treasure, because I was hoardselling training fields drops.

Still got 35 vials to sell, so that's something. And the coli gave me an egg! It hatched into a gorgeous kid with amazing matching scries!
I made 5kg, and a bit of that is converted treasure, because I was hoardselling training fields drops.

Still got 35 vials to sell, so that's something. And the coli gave me an egg! It hatched into a gorgeous kid with amazing matching scries!
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
About 1mil treasure and 1k gems, not bad. I banked all of it and am waiting for prices to rise to sell my remaining 14 vials
About 1mil treasure and 1k gems, not bad. I banked all of it and am waiting for prices to rise to sell my remaining 14 vials
~~~
I managed to get about 3.4kg?

I don't know, I spent it all on genes.
I managed to get about 3.4kg?

I don't know, I spent it all on genes.
Ej8Avwb.png
The only profit I made was selling a hatchling with rare eyes, exalting two dragons, and selling an egg before the anniversary. So, maybe around 250kt?

Not much, considering nearly everyone made at least a mil
The only profit I made was selling a hatchling with rare eyes, exalting two dragons, and selling an egg before the anniversary. So, maybe around 250kt?

Not much, considering nearly everyone made at least a mil
3 hours ahead of FR time
7kg and 1m in treasure (Which i spent on some vials whoops)
7kg and 1m in treasure (Which i spent on some vials whoops)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11