Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | open letter to akiri
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="@SashaFiredrake" date="2018-06-11 16:15:23" ] HOLY - Firage is the first dragon??? (You know, besides those maize fae that are 1-11 and the dragon gods?) THE PRIMAL NEEDS TO HAPPEN!! [/quote] Those maize fae ARE the dragon gods.
@SashaFiredrake wrote on 2018-06-11 16:15:23:
HOLY -

Firage is the first dragon??? (You know, besides those maize fae that are 1-11 and the dragon gods?) THE PRIMAL NEEDS TO HAPPEN!!
Those maize fae ARE the dragon gods.
Candies.gif
@Cosmosa I know, I just worded it a bit funkily. I was trying to say that that are 1-11 and also the dragon gods
@Cosmosa I know, I just worded it a bit funkily. I was trying to say that that are 1-11 and also the dragon gods
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
@SashaFiredrake But those fae only appear because the scrying workshop can't processes the images of the dragon gods (ie: they are the dragon gods) there are no existing dragons with the id's 1-11 except for the deities.
@SashaFiredrake But those fae only appear because the scrying workshop can't processes the images of the dragon gods (ie: they are the dragon gods) there are no existing dragons with the id's 1-11 except for the deities.
Candies.gif
@Cosmosa I get that but since that how they show up in the SW, I consider them both real, and one and the same. Maize fae and the representations of the gods. Gods and fae. Real and not real. The same and yet different.
@Cosmosa I get that but since that how they show up in the SW, I consider them both real, and one and the same. Maize fae and the representations of the gods. Gods and fae. Real and not real. The same and yet different.
Call me Six
they/them
Please ping me when this is a thing. xD
Please ping me when this is a thing. xD
???

@SashaFiredrake But the fae aren't real in the game. those fae do NOT exist in the code with those id numbers. the deities do! look: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=1
???

@SashaFiredrake But the fae aren't real in the game. those fae do NOT exist in the code with those id numbers. the deities do! look: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=1
Candies.gif
@Cosmosa yes but... I consider them real. Don’t ask me why. I don’t know.
@Cosmosa yes but... I consider them real. Don’t ask me why. I don’t know.
Call me Six
they/them
@SashaFiredrake Then you're right.
@SashaFiredrake Then you're right.
Candies.gif
Such a good boi
Such a good boi
@Cosmosa I mean I’m not right. And I’m not wrong. I’m right to me, maybe wrong to others.
@Cosmosa I mean I’m not right. And I’m not wrong. I’m right to me, maybe wrong to others.
Call me Six
they/them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9