Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Aftermath
1 2
@GEESE holy oh my gosh that's a lot, you must have like 100 pages of materials x)
@GEESE holy oh my gosh that's a lot, you must have like 100 pages of materials x)
@Kaepora
Whoops! I'm sure all your siblings will be very happy in that nice, totally not death-related, pot.

@Cytus
Haha same ;v; I have a feeling the demand for mucks will go down lol
@Kaepora
Whoops! I'm sure all your siblings will be very happy in that nice, totally not death-related, pot.

@Cytus
Haha same ;v; I have a feeling the demand for mucks will go down lol
@Pyon
I'm not even mad if the vials don't inflate. Coli has given me 3 eliminates among a ton of random other drops during these shenanigans so I can't complain.

@demonhatchet
I have 57 pages of materials actually. I'll periodically hoardsell stuff if I have more than 7 stacks of it.
@Pyon
I'm not even mad if the vials don't inflate. Coli has given me 3 eliminates among a ton of random other drops during these shenanigans so I can't complain.

@demonhatchet
I have 57 pages of materials actually. I'll periodically hoardsell stuff if I have more than 7 stacks of it.
Well! Some people won't be lacking in Baldwin materials for a few months, that's all I'm saying.
Well! Some people won't be lacking in Baldwin materials for a few months, that's all I'm saying.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
I'm pretty bad at getting repeat familiars out of my lair, but I think I've gotten around 44 familiars as a result of all the grinding. A good way to replenish my mucks and slimes, I suppose...
I'm pretty bad at getting repeat familiars out of my lair, but I think I've gotten around 44 familiars as a result of all the grinding. A good way to replenish my mucks and slimes, I suppose...
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
I'm aro/ace
So give me some space
And flirt with somebody else
*finger guns*
IKR. I've been hoardselling the more common ones to get funds for vial mats, because I have more than enough doubles to last me months of melting for fest currency mats. On the plus side, I have gotten tons of familiars I didn't have already, including three boss fams. O:
IKR. I've been hoardselling the more common ones to get funds for vial mats, because I have more than enough doubles to last me months of melting for fest currency mats. On the plus side, I have gotten tons of familiars I didn't have already, including three boss fams. O:
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
1 2