Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | faes are herons
1 2 3 4 5
why am i the only one not disturbed by the z o o p as far as i can tell
why am i the only one not disturbed by the z o o p as far as i can tell
Nah, im bot disturbed either. I've known about heron necks for awhile, probably why I'm not confused by fae necks.
Nah, im bot disturbed either. I've known about heron necks for awhile, probably why I'm not confused by fae necks.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
CORRECT.

EDIT: Neither the Fae nor the heron necc (typo and leaving it that way) bothers me because there is a huge range of things that look like 'normal' animals to me. Including most things that are supposed to look like eldritch abominations. (Don't spam me with them to test it, however.) Both faes and herons are adorable to me now, like a tongue-zapping frog or a jumping kangaroo.
CORRECT.

EDIT: Neither the Fae nor the heron necc (typo and leaving it that way) bothers me because there is a huge range of things that look like 'normal' animals to me. Including most things that are supposed to look like eldritch abominations. (Don't spam me with them to test it, however.) Both faes and herons are adorable to me now, like a tongue-zapping frog or a jumping kangaroo.
Since Faes are the smallest dragon breed, I just imagine them generally flying and walking around with their necks how they are in the art, until they sit next to some other dragons and sense their shortness. Then I imagine them streeeeetching out their necks like "See? I can be tall too!" Or "Excuse me? Sir? I can't see over your shoulder - Oh wait, never mind, that fixed it!"
Since Faes are the smallest dragon breed, I just imagine them generally flying and walking around with their necks how they are in the art, until they sit next to some other dragons and sense their shortness. Then I imagine them streeeeetching out their necks like "See? I can be tall too!" Or "Excuse me? Sir? I can't see over your shoulder - Oh wait, never mind, that fixed it!"
Oh hey I figured out how to put something here!
Flamingoes
Just
Flamingoes
Flamingoes
Just
Flamingoes
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
I will never forget my noobie moment when I finally *saw* the Fae neck because for whatever reason I hand't noticed it right away (and my custom progen is Fae) hahahaha
I will never forget my noobie moment when I finally *saw* the Fae neck because for whatever reason I hand't noticed it right away (and my custom progen is Fae) hahahaha
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/329469868678184962/459525158344851477/z_o_o_p.gif[/img]
z_o_o_p.gif
My username is drawingdeamon! Please mind the spelling!
My fandragons are in my Hibernal Den!
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.png
reminds me about the post where people posted drawings of faes using their long necks to eat bugs in tree holes.
reminds me about the post where people posted drawings of faes using their long necks to eat bugs in tree holes.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
[quote name="drawingdeamon" date="2018-06-21 18:09:36" ] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/329469868678184962/459525158344851477/z_o_o_p.gif[/img] [/quote] Absolutely beautiful.
drawingdeamon wrote on 2018-06-21 18:09:36:
z_o_o_p.gif

Absolutely beautiful.
PQznZys.png
y e s
y e s
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
1 2 3 4 5