Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | No don't eat 5000 of them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[item=longhorn scritcher] "One needs to eat approximately five thousand of them to even remotely feel satisfied." But one longhorn scritcher is 4 food points so 5000 of them is 20000 food points.. 5000 Longhorn Scritchers would make a starving deity full. To normal dragons: PLEASE DON'T EAT 5000 LONGHORN SCRITCHERS, YOU WILL EXPLODE To people reading this: PLEASE DON'T DRAW A DRAGON EATING 5000 LONGHORN SCRITCHERS AND EXPLODING BECAUSE THAT'S CONCERNING
Longhorn Scritcher

"One needs to eat approximately five thousand of them to even remotely feel satisfied."

But one longhorn scritcher is 4 food points so 5000 of them is 20000 food points..

5000 Longhorn Scritchers would make a starving deity full.

To normal dragons: PLEASE DON'T EAT 5000 LONGHORN SCRITCHERS, YOU WILL EXPLODE

To people reading this: PLEASE DON'T DRAW A DRAGON EATING 5000 LONGHORN SCRITCHERS AND EXPLODING BECAUSE THAT'S CONCERNING
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
oh.
oh.
This post has made me laugh and I don't know why
This post has made me laugh and I don't know why
wq9PoXA.png
Well.
Well.
giphy.gif Sometimes being invisible isn't a superpower...
but i want to eat
but i want to eat
:D
c o n s u m e
c o n s u m e
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
/////////////////////////
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
C R O M N C H
C R O M N C H

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
pan_by_teeeal-dce64z9.png
polyamorous_by_teeeal-dcef60l.png
[quote name="FloofyDragon" date="2018-05-21 13:25:27" ] [center][font=memes][size=7]C R O M N C H[/size][/font][/center] [/quote] Also someone PLEASE draw that. Just chugging bugs.
FloofyDragon wrote on 2018-05-21 13:25:27:
C R O M N C H

Also someone PLEASE draw that. Just chugging bugs.
Candies.gif
Well, I mean, I guess your hunger [i]would[/i] be satisfied... you won't get hungry anymore if you die. edit: made a super quick mspaint doodle since this is absolutely something my [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=9084&tab=dragon&did=19179992]kyouko[/url] would do. ankle-deep in beetles and crunching away... ridgebacks don't even eat bugs [img]https://i.imgur.com/v37FOpb.png[/img]
Well, I mean, I guess your hunger would be satisfied... you won't get hungry anymore if you die.

edit: made a super quick mspaint doodle since this is absolutely something my kyouko would do. ankle-deep in beetles and crunching away... ridgebacks don't even eat bugs
v37FOpb.png
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
time to draw a dragon eating 5000 longhorn scritchers and exploding
time to draw a dragon eating 5000 longhorn scritchers and exploding
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7