Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Apparel] i present...
1 2 3 4
menhara

This is an outfit I made for an aesthetic/fashion style I really like. Don't think Menhara was the best name for it... gurokawa? Yamikawaii? Who knowssss

yisgud

LOOK. THE SNAKE IS POKING OUT OF THE MANTLE. V GUD YES YES

Purty

This is a beautiful rainbow mess and I love it
menhara

This is an outfit I made for an aesthetic/fashion style I really like. Don't think Menhara was the best name for it... gurokawa? Yamikawaii? Who knowssss

yisgud

LOOK. THE SNAKE IS POKING OUT OF THE MANTLE. V GUD YES YES

Purty

This is a beautiful rainbow mess and I love it
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
Cats

(Because cats)
Xyla 1

Pearlcatcher 2

I have this on a random dragon.
(I'm not creative with names)
Cats

(Because cats)
Xyla 1

Pearlcatcher 2

I have this on a random dragon.
(I'm not creative with names)
3YVdS.gifnVsDK.giftkcez.gifbja3g.gifIzYqF.gif
cat mom?

i made this for another user, but i thought it'd fit in here.
cat mom?

i made this for another user, but i thought it'd fit in here.
Untitled1590_20240226081000.png
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
I have a buncha outfits for dragons I don't have in my lair just yet, but uh... I will. I will.
For my plague boy!
Not Found
For my nature boy!
Not Found
For my poor little Noc.
Not Found
For my bard!
Not Found
For my pretty inventor!
Seragha, Delicate Designer
For my very sneaky boy.
Guthandre,the Chameleon King
And I'm super proud of this one here, it's supposed to be able to be altered on the go just by messing with layering. Is he a dark dragon, or a light one? You decide!
Not Found
I have a buncha outfits for dragons I don't have in my lair just yet, but uh... I will. I will.
For my plague boy!
Not Found
For my nature boy!
Not Found
For my poor little Noc.
Not Found
For my bard!
Not Found
For my pretty inventor!
Seragha, Delicate Designer
For my very sneaky boy.
Guthandre,the Chameleon King
And I'm super proud of this one here, it's supposed to be able to be altered on the go just by messing with layering. Is he a dark dragon, or a light one? You decide!
Not Found
dumps outfits on thread
its 1:30 am and i need to wake up at a reasonable time tomorrow weeeeeee
Spooky

Scary

Skeletons

made some spoopy outfits for a friend for their fae boy
Scholarly

also this
i like to imagine she's a librarian or something
Dog Days

she's a doggo trainer!
don't worry thats just a leash she has wrapped around her wing, the metal bit is a handle
fr gimme some,, like,, shirts or sport jerseys or somethin also a whistle could be rad?? for the dogs man
sorry if i dont respond to all of you individually,, theres a lot of you guys now
@ everybody posting here
i'm definitely lookin at all your snazzy outfits though!
goodby e
im kinda tired,,
dumps outfits on thread
its 1:30 am and i need to wake up at a reasonable time tomorrow weeeeeee
Spooky

Scary

Skeletons

made some spoopy outfits for a friend for their fae boy
Scholarly

also this
i like to imagine she's a librarian or something
Dog Days

she's a doggo trainer!
don't worry thats just a leash she has wrapped around her wing, the metal bit is a handle
fr gimme some,, like,, shirts or sport jerseys or somethin also a whistle could be rad?? for the dogs man
sorry if i dont respond to all of you individually,, theres a lot of you guys now
@ everybody posting here
i'm definitely lookin at all your snazzy outfits though!
goodby e
im kinda tired,,
shellbubble.gif
___they/them_-_ please copy+paste my
____fr time +3___username when pinging
I actually only have 2 outfits that aren't on dragons :o thought I had more but oh well I can always make more

Not Found
Not Found

I made these two based off a story I wanted one of my motherly dragons to tell to the hatchlings in the nursery. It was something about how these two were fighting over what time it should be in Sorneith, sort of how the deities fight for dominance currently.
I actually only have 2 outfits that aren't on dragons :o thought I had more but oh well I can always make more

Not Found
Not Found

I made these two based off a story I wanted one of my motherly dragons to tell to the hatchlings in the nursery. It was something about how these two were fighting over what time it should be in Sorneith, sort of how the deities fight for dominance currently.
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
I made a few more outfits so I'm gonna dump em here so other people can see em too!

Water Mage

This is a water mage type of thing, for one of my dergs who's pretty important in the lore of one of my dragons(If you wanna check out their lore, read Diviner and Hadal's lore in my lair!)

Savagery

This one is a really neat concept I just had to make a thing for- a wild dragon, kidnapped by Beastclans as an egg and raised by them. She knows no traditional Draconic, and has no clue how to use her frills to communicate with Faes as she never knew any during her developmental years. She's terrified of most dragons, and keeps attempting to flee the lair to return to her Beastclan friends(and being dragged home again, much to her despair)
I might get a cheap bad egg hatch g1 off the AH for her, it'd fit her lore

I would've used a wolf pelt if I could make it work, maybe I'll make a different version using a pelt later
I really wanna make this gal, I even have a character concept for her I just need to find the perfect derg for it!
also those skeletal chimes are gonna be really expensive but i really like the skeletal chimes,,, aaaa

Icy Collector

An outfit for my ice rep! He's a collector and scholar, but a little prissy for an Ice flight dragon. He often fusses about with his looks, and he loves his fabulous woolen scarf.
I need to actually get my hands on all the bits of his outfit hhh
I snagged the overcoat for pretty cheap and I already had the satchels lying around, but I need the wool coat, the tunic, the choker, and the glasses aaa
oh well :P

Not Found

This is just a lil blacksmith thing I threw together out of boredom tbh
i really like how the sage sash does things there??
the alchemist eyewear is his goggles for metalworking, the glasses underneath them are so the boy can see as he has bad eyes
i just toss linen wraps and arctic stuff on dragons to cover up blank space tbh,,

anyway, bye!! have a wonderful day <3
I made a few more outfits so I'm gonna dump em here so other people can see em too!

Water Mage

This is a water mage type of thing, for one of my dergs who's pretty important in the lore of one of my dragons(If you wanna check out their lore, read Diviner and Hadal's lore in my lair!)

Savagery

This one is a really neat concept I just had to make a thing for- a wild dragon, kidnapped by Beastclans as an egg and raised by them. She knows no traditional Draconic, and has no clue how to use her frills to communicate with Faes as she never knew any during her developmental years. She's terrified of most dragons, and keeps attempting to flee the lair to return to her Beastclan friends(and being dragged home again, much to her despair)
I might get a cheap bad egg hatch g1 off the AH for her, it'd fit her lore

I would've used a wolf pelt if I could make it work, maybe I'll make a different version using a pelt later
I really wanna make this gal, I even have a character concept for her I just need to find the perfect derg for it!
also those skeletal chimes are gonna be really expensive but i really like the skeletal chimes,,, aaaa

Icy Collector

An outfit for my ice rep! He's a collector and scholar, but a little prissy for an Ice flight dragon. He often fusses about with his looks, and he loves his fabulous woolen scarf.
I need to actually get my hands on all the bits of his outfit hhh
I snagged the overcoat for pretty cheap and I already had the satchels lying around, but I need the wool coat, the tunic, the choker, and the glasses aaa
oh well :P

Not Found

This is just a lil blacksmith thing I threw together out of boredom tbh
i really like how the sage sash does things there??
the alchemist eyewear is his goggles for metalworking, the glasses underneath them are so the boy can see as he has bad eyes
i just toss linen wraps and arctic stuff on dragons to cover up blank space tbh,,

anyway, bye!! have a wonderful day <3
shellbubble.gif
___they/them_-_ please copy+paste my
____fr time +3___username when pinging
bodee
bodee
Not Found

Made this one ages ago for a possible fandragon
Not Found

Made this one ages ago for a possible fandragon
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
Share my outfits? Gladly. These are the apparel plans I have laid out for my dragons, so keep that in mind.
Akisaja
joker
Aeya
Cassus
Laeveris
Mira
Araeda
Virginia
Delphian

Here are also the apparel designs I've made for my friends!:
for catto
for kako
Share my outfits? Gladly. These are the apparel plans I have laid out for my dragons, so keep that in mind.
Akisaja
joker
Aeya
Cassus
Laeveris
Mira
Araeda
Virginia
Delphian

Here are also the apparel designs I've made for my friends!:
for catto
for kako
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
1 2 3 4