Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Percent of Hogwarts House in each Flight
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Windie, added myself to Ravenclaw and Gryffindor bc I just can't pick c:
Windie, added myself to Ravenclaw and Gryffindor bc I just can't pick c:
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
Art shop!
-
Raffle!
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
Added myself to Wind even though I'm currently in Light, because it's just a Holiday :3
Added myself to Wind even though I'm currently in Light, because it's just a Holiday :3
2H1KHHC.png
A Plague Ravenclaw... Plagueclaw (?)
A Plague Ravenclaw... Plagueclaw (?)
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

Of course Nature has tons of Hufflepuff!
Of course Nature has tons of Hufflepuff!
FfsFHyt.png
While this is a good idea, I feel that allowing people to answer multiple times with different answers kinda taints the results. Probably should have where people can only answer once, with the one they feel fits them the most, to make it more accurate.

That said, I fit neatly into Slytherin. Always said I was Slytherin, and Pottermore sorted me there so that's what I put.
While this is a good idea, I feel that allowing people to answer multiple times with different answers kinda taints the results. Probably should have where people can only answer once, with the one they feel fits them the most, to make it more accurate.

That said, I fit neatly into Slytherin. Always said I was Slytherin, and Pottermore sorted me there so that's what I put.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
as someone who’s constantly flipping between ravenclaw and hufflepuff (and, rarely, slitherin) i’m really glad to see that light is mostly ravenclaw with hufflepuff second! i’m also not fond of griffyndor sorry not sorry so it’s interesting to see how my flight reflects how i feel! i’ve found my people ;v;

can i get a ping for results please?
as someone who’s constantly flipping between ravenclaw and hufflepuff (and, rarely, slitherin) i’m really glad to see that light is mostly ravenclaw with hufflepuff second! i’m also not fond of griffyndor sorry not sorry so it’s interesting to see how my flight reflects how i feel! i’ve found my people ;v;

can i get a ping for results please?
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
how is 60% of Ice Slytherins it's literally just puns and kittens it's LITERALLY Hufflepuff
how is 60% of Ice Slytherins it's literally just puns and kittens it's LITERALLY Hufflepuff
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 23820.png Pink.pngJNAfoEf.png
wh3Tiip.pngeIK5iG7.png
FFXIV_Dark.pngR5Nbt0x.png
968.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
are people self sorting or using pottermore? i did mine based on pottermore
are people self sorting or using pottermore? i did mine based on pottermore
JD4sPWX.gif
This is interesting. The elements for each house are as follows: Gryffindor- Fire, Ravenclaw- Air, Slytherin- Water, and Hufflepuff- Earth. The results of the poll so far show:
Gryffindor- Fire
Ravenclaw- Light (knowledge) and Wind's highest percentage
Slytherin- Ice (frozen water) however Water's highest percentage is Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff - Shadow (?) and Earth's highest percentage

What does this say about Hufflepuff?

I was sorted on Pottermore, which is now Wizarding World.
This is interesting. The elements for each house are as follows: Gryffindor- Fire, Ravenclaw- Air, Slytherin- Water, and Hufflepuff- Earth. The results of the poll so far show:
Gryffindor- Fire
Ravenclaw- Light (knowledge) and Wind's highest percentage
Slytherin- Ice (frozen water) however Water's highest percentage is Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff - Shadow (?) and Earth's highest percentage

What does this say about Hufflepuff?

I was sorted on Pottermore, which is now Wizarding World.
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gifaLHaKCG.png QZKA8BP.gif
1) why would you necro this?
2) read a different book
1) why would you necro this?
2) read a different book
66.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8