Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Theory: OculusO'11 not neutral! WAR4ALL
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="Nomo2001" date="2018-04-26 09:21:42" ] This sounds disturbingly possible [/quote]
Nomo2001 wrote on 2018-04-26 09:21:42:
This sounds disturbingly possible
Waystone1.gif
Welp. Is Wind Switzerland because we stay the heck out and serve as banks to either side? I can't see Wind willingly participating. Unless we're the Serbs because somehow Wind managed to make the catalyst because one dragon turned the storm around and attacked Water (it's a stretch, I know).

Who's the Ottoman Empire? I'm thinking Earth or Water at this point.

I haven't studied this in a while.
Welp. Is Wind Switzerland because we stay the heck out and serve as banks to either side? I can't see Wind willingly participating. Unless we're the Serbs because somehow Wind managed to make the catalyst because one dragon turned the storm around and attacked Water (it's a stretch, I know).

LxbWmll.png
[quote name="unidra" date="2018-04-26 10:53:59" ] Welp. Is Wind Switzerland because we stay the heck out and serve as banks to either side? I can't see Wind willingly participating. Who's the Ottoman Empire? I'm thinking Earth or Water at this point. I haven't studied this in a while. [/quote] I'd say Wind is Switzerland or Iceland Water is Serbia or Poland And Ice might be the Ottoman Empire. Earth seems more neutral.
unidra wrote on 2018-04-26 10:53:59:
Welp. Is Wind Switzerland because we stay the heck out and serve as banks to either side? I can't see Wind willingly participating.

I'd say

Wind is Switzerland or Iceland

Water is Serbia or Poland

And Ice might be the Ottoman Empire.

Earth seems more neutral.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@catgame21234 (idk if you've mentioned this yet) Didn't you talk about in your fire lore talk about it being like the great depression too? And wasn't that in between ww1 and ww2? So this might further hint towards the impending war. And also, what would the emperor represent?
@catgame21234 (idk if you've mentioned this yet) Didn't you talk about in your fire lore talk about it being like the great depression too? And wasn't that in between ww1 and ww2? So this might further hint towards the impending war. And also, what would the emperor represent?
Needleblinking.gif
… sorry i got distracted by the three of you @CATASTIC @Paravoina @unidra [img]https://i.imgur.com/Y9nkGsn.png[/img] is this [i]a thing[/i] now to morn tidelord? and ehm i think the emperor would be the bombings that happend on england

sorry i got distracted by the three of you
@CATASTIC

@Paravoina
@unidra

Y9nkGsn.png
is this a thing now to morn tidelord?

and ehm i think the emperor would be the bombings that happend on england
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
@catgame21234
Eh... I think it's too early to mourn Tidelord. He's missing, not dead. But yeah, someone had the idea to have just the water emblem. I don't have the water emblem, so I did this instead.
@catgame21234
Eh... I think it's too early to mourn Tidelord. He's missing, not dead. But yeah, someone had the idea to have just the water emblem. I don't have the water emblem, so I did this instead.
LxbWmll.png
I didn't specifically state tidelord was dead, even though I probably sounded like I was. My point was that Tidelord, a high ranking member of Water society, could be the point of no return causer due to... Well, whatever happened to him.

Edit: ...oh, you were talking about the pfp.

Well, yes. It kinda is, but it's sort of in a joking way.
I didn't specifically state tidelord was dead, even though I probably sounded like I was. My point was that Tidelord, a high ranking member of Water society, could be the point of no return causer due to... Well, whatever happened to him.

Edit: ...oh, you were talking about the pfp.

Well, yes. It kinda is, but it's sort of in a joking way.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
I just did it because it represents that tidelord is missing or something (and I'll probably take it off after the festival ends... Unless something more is revealed)
I just did it because it represents that tidelord is missing or something (and I'll probably take it off after the festival ends... Unless something more is revealed)
Needleblinking.gif
[quote name="Paravoina" date="2018-04-26 10:23:21" ] there are way too many ties for all of this to be a coincidence. [/quote]
Paravoina wrote on 2018-04-26 10:23:21:
there are way too many ties for all of this to be a coincidence.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
*Earth flight member over here just chiLLIN*

So..... Where do I come in?
*Earth flight member over here just chiLLIN*

So..... Where do I come in?