Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm very conflicted...
1 2 3
Water is welcoming and very team-oriented.

You can always just take a vacation to water ... spend a month at the beach :D And go back to nature with all your blue eyed hatchies in tow.
Water is welcoming and very team-oriented.

You can always just take a vacation to water ... spend a month at the beach :D And go back to nature with all your blue eyed hatchies in tow.
duHgkuH.png
[quote name="TheWhiteTigerGod" date="2018-04-21 10:43:39" ] I'd personally suggest a Nature/Water duo lair, though now thinking about the area positions on the map, I'm not sure it'd be possible with Shadow territory in the way lol.[/quote] Shadow Flight: Ruining your Nature-Water Clan plans since 2013
TheWhiteTigerGod wrote on 2018-04-21 10:43:39:
I'd personally suggest a Nature/Water duo lair, though now thinking about the area positions on the map, I'm not sure it'd be possible with Shadow territory in the way lol.

Shadow Flight: Ruining your Nature-Water Clan plans since 2013

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png
@Lemonie

Don't worry too much about the leveling, it's not rude if you wanna switch her out and i'd happily help with leveling your new clan leader if you need.
@Lemonie

Don't worry too much about the leveling, it's not rude if you wanna switch her out and i'd happily help with leveling your new clan leader if you need.
rowan, FR+11
they/ze
Forgiving who you are for what you stand to gain
@MoonMelodies

Oh, thank you so much! I'll most likely keep her, but not as my clan leader <3 But, as soon as I can i'll pay for my other dragon to get leveled! Thank you! :D
@MoonMelodies

Oh, thank you so much! I'll most likely keep her, but not as my clan leader <3 But, as soon as I can i'll pay for my other dragon to get leveled! Thank you! :D
swip.png - hi! i'm cassie.
- my pronouns are she/her.
- my timezone is fr+3.
@Lemonie

I can def do half cheaper than what I usually charge (Friendship discount haha)
@Lemonie

I can def do half cheaper than what I usually charge (Friendship discount haha)
rowan, FR+11
they/ze
@MoonMelodies

:O OMG- that's so sweet! ;v; You're too niceeeee thank you so much ;u;
@MoonMelodies

:O OMG- that's so sweet! ;v; You're too niceeeee thank you so much ;u;
swip.png - hi! i'm cassie.
- my pronouns are she/her.
- my timezone is fr+3.
@Lemonie

Np! Feel free to send in the dragon whenever you want, and you can always pay afterwards. I have a spring break til 2nd may so i have plenty of time to coli :D
@Lemonie

Np! Feel free to send in the dragon whenever you want, and you can always pay afterwards. I have a spring break til 2nd may so i have plenty of time to coli :D
rowan, FR+11
they/ze
1 2 3