Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Committing to a theme is hard
1 2 3 4
My theme is all a single type of fan dragon but I've found that ultimately if you like a dragon enough you can find a way to fit it in be it through clothes/renaming/lore/whatever
My theme is all a single type of fan dragon but I've found that ultimately if you like a dragon enough you can find a way to fit it in be it through clothes/renaming/lore/whatever
4qcj.png tumblr_inline_njucf1YnRj1r7wjf7.png ~They/Them
~+3 hours FR Time
~Shameless Fan Dragon Lair
~I Love Friend Requests
~Need cheap fodder? Pre-order a nest full! 1 gem down, 3 gems per egg
tumblr_inline_njucf2ZZft1r7wjf7.png tumblr_p6un9pL5QF1utez9io3_100.png
Archer & Imperial Dragons.

There is my theme.
Archer & Imperial Dragons.

There is my theme.
My lair theme is basically only cool colors - purples, blues, grays, blacks, and a few pale colors. obvi though i have quite a few outliers so idk what the heck to do with those-
My lair theme is basically only cool colors - purples, blues, grays, blacks, and a few pale colors. obvi though i have quite a few outliers so idk what the heck to do with those-
ice.gif
[quote name="B1ueFlame" date="2018-04-18 13:42:24" ] My theme is dragons that I think look cool. Personally I doubt many people come by and check out my lair so honestly I just make it something that makes me happy to see. I know some people do like one theme on one page and then others on another page. Perhaps something like that would work for you? [/quote] Pretty much just this, yeah. I dropped the entire concept of a unified clan of any sort entirely just so i could free up potential for me to put my dragons wherever i want and make them whoever i want. Me being in lightning isn't really a "This is where my clan is" so much as a "I personally find this theme appealing and will likely use it more often than the others".
B1ueFlame wrote on 2018-04-18 13:42:24:
My theme is dragons that I think look cool.

Personally I doubt many people come by and check out my lair so honestly I just make it something that makes me happy to see. I know some people do like one theme on one page and then others on another page. Perhaps something like that would work for you?
Pretty much just this, yeah. I dropped the entire concept of a unified clan of any sort entirely just so i could free up potential for me to put my dragons wherever i want and make them whoever i want. Me being in lightning isn't really a "This is where my clan is" so much as a "I personally find this theme appealing and will likely use it more often than the others".
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
I don't really have that problem
I don't really have that problem
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
My lair is in progress but the first page is gonna be autumn/earthy themed and the second page is just gonna be whatever I want. I just need the first page to be beautiful
My lair is in progress but the first page is gonna be autumn/earthy themed and the second page is just gonna be whatever I want. I just need the first page to be beautiful
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
I try to be strict about having non-Ice dragons but there are some I am just too attached to for whatever reason. (Like my former progens, my first Imperial, etc.)

I just put my "theme" dragons toward the front and the others in the back.
I try to be strict about having non-Ice dragons but there are some I am just too attached to for whatever reason. (Like my former progens, my first Imperial, etc.)

I just put my "theme" dragons toward the front and the others in the back.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
If aesthetically you can't find a good theme, you could have a theme within your lore. It's a bit more time consuming to do, but it could be an option
If aesthetically you can't find a good theme, you could have a theme within your lore. It's a bit more time consuming to do, but it could be an option
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
@lemoncakes17

Maybe return to wind and have no theme?
@lemoncakes17

Maybe return to wind and have no theme?
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
My theme is fandragons EVERYWHERE. And you know, just the fact there's a bunch of non-dragon creatures with magic gained dragon forms. (Or a couple species of ancient dragon taking most Guardian forms, with two exceptions in the form of a Bogsneak and an Imperial.)
My theme is fandragons EVERYWHERE. And you know, just the fact there's a bunch of non-dragon creatures with magic gained dragon forms. (Or a couple species of ancient dragon taking most Guardian forms, with two exceptions in the form of a Bogsneak and an Imperial.)
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif tumblr_oz1eo985NS1u402sco1_75sq.pngtumblr_oz3c1bde9P1u402sco3_75sq.pngtumblr_oz1dx60TjP1u402sco7_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Formerly GembondFairy if you think you recognize me somehow
1 2 3 4