Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Familliars we need
1 2 3 4 5
After getting one Tomo question, I have a great desire for festival parrot familiars.

FR Staff please make it happen.

I'll also kill for a cockatoo familiar so I can give one of my dragons a screm birb.
After getting one Tomo question, I have a great desire for festival parrot familiars.

FR Staff please make it happen.

I'll also kill for a cockatoo familiar so I can give one of my dragons a screm birb.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
more gecko.
there can never be enough geckos
more gecko.
there can never be enough geckos
b475fdbf7abba9d7392a9af135ba67132dcc1c0f.gif

guy / +2 FRT / 25
forum pings on
I kind of want skunk familiars.
I kind of want skunk familiars.
eg1jZa2.png
A snow leopard would be cute! I love snow leopards (unless there is one and I totally missed it, but I'm pretty sure there isn't one)

I also second the fluffy feathered raptor idea
A snow leopard would be cute! I love snow leopards (unless there is one and I totally missed it, but I'm pretty sure there isn't one)

I also second the fluffy feathered raptor idea
kAUKtJM.png • She/her
• FR+0
• Probably floating around
in space somewhere
cnbXhtq.png
Pgv53XB.png
Seconding a lot of these. Here's my list of animals/mythical creatures/things I'd like to see familiars based off of: [LIST] [*]Parrots/budgies/lovebirds/cockatiels (non-beastclan) [*]More dogs [*][b]More cats.[/b] Forever. Tigers, lions, cheetahs, leopards, servals, caracals, bobcats, domestic cats, you name it. Possibly with wings or multiple heads or something. [*]More nekomata (I LOVE the ones we have, but some fluffy ones would be nice too) [*]Pegasus/pegasi [*]More deer [*]Porcupines [*]More kirin/qilin [*][b]Opossums[/b] [*]Raccoons [*]Red pandas [*]Cranes [*]Penguins. Cute little baby penguins. [*]Mountain goats/fluffy sheep [*]Donkeys [*]Tanuki/raccoon dogs [*]Sunfish [*]Lemurs [*]Baboons [*][b]Dinosaurs [/b]- archaeopteryx, raptors, triceratops, etc. [*]Sharks [*][b]Sea slugs[/b] [*]Marimo moss balls (they're cute enough to be familiars tbh) [/LIST] [quote name="Isegard" date="2018-04-11 15:12:56" ] How about tiny/baby version of deities as familiars ? I would hoard all of them if it becomes a thing . [/quote] Oh yes.
Seconding a lot of these. Here's my list of animals/mythical creatures/things I'd like to see familiars based off of:
  • Parrots/budgies/lovebirds/cockatiels (non-beastclan)
  • More dogs
  • More cats. Forever. Tigers, lions, cheetahs, leopards, servals, caracals, bobcats, domestic cats, you name it. Possibly with wings or multiple heads or something.
  • More nekomata (I LOVE the ones we have, but some fluffy ones would be nice too)
  • Pegasus/pegasi
  • More deer
  • Porcupines
  • More kirin/qilin
  • Opossums
  • Raccoons
  • Red pandas
  • Cranes
  • Penguins. Cute little baby penguins.
  • Mountain goats/fluffy sheep
  • Donkeys
  • Tanuki/raccoon dogs
  • Sunfish
  • Lemurs
  • Baboons
  • Dinosaurs - archaeopteryx, raptors, triceratops, etc.
  • Sharks
  • Sea slugs
  • Marimo moss balls (they're cute enough to be familiars tbh)

Isegard wrote on 2018-04-11 15:12:56:
How about tiny/baby version of deities as familiars ? I would hoard all of them if it becomes a thing .
Oh yes.
2578316.pngNeko_infobox.gif2562874.png
[quote name="FatherGascoigne" date="2018-04-11 17:15:27" ] Just a single catfish, like, a channel cat or a bullhead. I like pretty fish but I'm a sucker for freshwater fishing and would love to see more of the unconventional or not pretty fish. Even a Gar would be really neat, I just need more freshwater dwellers that aren't rainbows and long fins :c [/quote] THIS -- and carp literally needs more fish. sharks. etc
FatherGascoigne wrote on 2018-04-11 17:15:27:
Just a single catfish, like, a channel cat or a bullhead. I like pretty fish but I'm a sucker for freshwater fishing and would love to see more of the unconventional or not pretty fish. Even a Gar would be really neat, I just need more freshwater dwellers that aren't rainbows and long fins :c

THIS -- and carp

literally needs more fish. sharks. etc
yzUX307.png
Baby rhino, GARGOYLES.
ALSO REINDEER.
Like legit, actual reindeer, not just fancy "winter deer". Reindeer are one of my favorite animals, and they're only thought of as christmas things and even then they're usually not portrayed correctly. I would loooooooooooove a legit reindeer familiar.
Baby rhino, GARGOYLES.
ALSO REINDEER.
Like legit, actual reindeer, not just fancy "winter deer". Reindeer are one of my favorite animals, and they're only thought of as christmas things and even then they're usually not portrayed correctly. I would loooooooooooove a legit reindeer familiar.
[quote name="Fayrin" date="2018-04-11 14:29:26" ] CUTTLEFISH [/quote]
Fayrin wrote on 2018-04-11 14:29:26:
CUTTLEFISH
I'd love a Kumiho familiar (even if they're the same thing as a Kitsune)

I also want a familiar that's a conglomeration of 2-d shapes. That's it. It's just a bunch of shapes.

Or maybe a shadow/shade-based familiar? It's a pile of black goop with maybe some glowing eyes or something?
I'd love a Kumiho familiar (even if they're the same thing as a Kitsune)

I also want a familiar that's a conglomeration of 2-d shapes. That's it. It's just a bunch of shapes.

Or maybe a shadow/shade-based familiar? It's a pile of black goop with maybe some glowing eyes or something?
[img]http://seeds-gallery.ru/images/stories/virtuemart/product/lithops-mix.jpg[/img] Lithops
lithops-mix.jpg

Lithops
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
1 2 3 4 5