Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is anyone else concerned about...
1 2 3 4
*hides imperials*
She's not touching none of my imperials!
*hides imperials*
She's not touching none of my imperials!
[quote name="brighteningskies" date="2018-04-04 05:59:21" ] have the deities ever said much before? :o (maybe it's incentive for light imp lovers to move to someone more wise like space dad? ;P) [/quote] They drop curious hints here and there. I wonder if the flights have any further clues. Start of the last month (March) Arcanist has one hidden in the arcane vaults saying "What curious cosmic energy" I wonder if the others have said anything that we could put together that might shed some light on this development
brighteningskies wrote on 2018-04-04 05:59:21:
have the deities ever said much before? :o

(maybe it's incentive for light imp lovers to move to someone more wise like space dad? ;P)

They drop curious hints here and there.

I wonder if the flights have any further clues. Start of the last month (March) Arcanist has one hidden in the arcane vaults saying "What curious cosmic energy"
I wonder if the others have said anything that we could put together that might shed some light on this development
The Great Library
Come share your favourite books and find some more to read!
Lightweaver hasn't really said much that could be a clue I don't think. She posted in our forums in February and posted a still image of herself with words gifed over it. You might've already seen what those were but all the words said were "...This light... it's blinding."
Lightweaver hasn't really said much that could be a clue I don't think. She posted in our forums in February and posted a still image of herself with words gifed over it. You might've already seen what those were but all the words said were "...This light... it's blinding."
[quote name="Overread" date="2018-04-04 06:22:56" ] I wonder if the others have said anything that we could put together that might shed some light on this development [/quote] [size=5]shed some light on this developement[/size] [size=7]light[/size] (sorry I couldn't resist) If Lightweaver hurts any of the Imperials on this site, say goodnight to the lightbulb. She said that she was going to 'rectify' them somehow, not necessarily destroy the entire species, but she was going to do something to them. Maybe remove the light essence inside of them? The Imperials are basically demigods, or something akin to those due to the light essence the Lightweaver shoved into them to get them up and running. I wonder what she's going to do to the Emperor running around the Hewn City? At least, I think it's running around in the Hewn City... I don't think the mods would delete an entire breed that they used a lot of time making. Imagine how the site would be. Why kill off an entire breed just because 'the lore says so'? The Imperials were a kickstarter funded breed given to those who helped shove the site into business. Not only would it make the people who gained the Imp scrolls angry, it would be devastating for those with mono-imp lairs. (hint hint, @ HenrytheArcher) It would also be bad for me, considering I absolutely adore the Imps and plan on having all of my fandergs and OCs as Imperials. I've probably messed up something up there, and I just skimmed through the lore, so I don't really understand much of anything going on. Ah well.
Overread wrote on 2018-04-04 06:22:56:
I wonder if the others have said anything that we could put together that might shed some light on this development

shed some light on this developement

light

(sorry I couldn't resist)

If Lightweaver hurts any of the Imperials on this site, say goodnight to the lightbulb.

She said that she was going to 'rectify' them somehow, not necessarily destroy the entire species, but she was going to do something to them. Maybe remove the light essence inside of them? The Imperials are basically demigods, or something akin to those due to the light essence the Lightweaver shoved into them to get them up and running. I wonder what she's going to do to the Emperor running around the Hewn City? At least, I think it's running around in the Hewn City...

I don't think the mods would delete an entire breed that they used a lot of time making. Imagine how the site would be. Why kill off an entire breed just because 'the lore says so'? The Imperials were a kickstarter funded breed given to those who helped shove the site into business. Not only would it make the people who gained the Imp scrolls angry, it would be devastating for those with mono-imp lairs. (hint hint, @ HenrytheArcher)

It would also be bad for me, considering I absolutely adore the Imps and plan on having all of my fandergs and OCs as Imperials.

I've probably messed up something up there, and I just skimmed through the lore, so I don't really understand much of anything going on. Ah well.
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
@Roseanne to be sure I don't expect them to delete Imperials or really any breed. Though without any details one can't but help spread some drama to the cryptic messages! ;)

Though yes chances are it might be nothing or could be something or might just be ramblings of old god dragons gone a bit senile or heck who knows!
@Roseanne to be sure I don't expect them to delete Imperials or really any breed. Though without any details one can't but help spread some drama to the cryptic messages! ;)

Though yes chances are it might be nothing or could be something or might just be ramblings of old god dragons gone a bit senile or heck who knows!
The Great Library
[quote name="MoonMelodies" date="2018-04-04 04:23:58" ] when the community keeps asking for a new breed so much they decide to delete a breed instead [/quote]
MoonMelodies wrote on 2018-04-04 04:23:58:
when the community keeps asking for a new breed so much they decide to delete a breed instead
+4fr time --> usd art shop
Hi my namy is Alú and i am a mess
how do you kill a god
how do you kill a god
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
[quote name="GreatLordHades" date="2018-04-04 08:27:06" ] how do you kill a god [/quote] Well the Discworld way to kill a god is to ignore them until they lose all faith and then the god might vanish into nothing (or turn into a turtle). So in theory one way would be to ignore the godly dragon and then once the faith is gone the Lightbringer should vanish However that only works on gods driven by faith power; if the gods are all powerful without any faith then ignoring them tends to result in loud storms and impressive displays of lightning; world shattering events and general loudness. Soooooo it might not work on FlightRising god dragons!
GreatLordHades wrote on 2018-04-04 08:27:06:
how do you kill a god

Well the Discworld way to kill a god is to ignore them until they lose all faith and then the god might vanish into nothing (or turn into a turtle). So in theory one way would be to ignore the godly dragon and then once the faith is gone the Lightbringer should vanish

However that only works on gods driven by faith power; if the gods are all powerful without any faith then ignoring them tends to result in loud storms and impressive displays of lightning; world shattering events and general loudness. Soooooo it might not work on FlightRising god dragons!
The Great Library
tbh im just windsinger in this situation [quote=Windsinger]East to west or west to east, there's an exciting journey to be had![/quote] mass destruction is on the loose and could mean the end of the world? calm down, bro!
tbh im just windsinger in this situation
Windsinger wrote:
East to west or west to east, there's an exciting journey to be had!

mass destruction is on the loose and could mean the end of the world? calm down, bro!
Dragon Sales!..............FR Tumblr!
tumblr_inline_pawhtrOQpb1rue9g6_100.gif
Lightweaver: [quote name="Lightweaver" date="March 20, 2018 00:05:25"]I see the truth. Though it wounds my heart, the Imperials were a mistake that must be rectified.[/quote] me: REPORTED AND BLOCKED
Lightweaver:
Lightweaver wrote on March 20, 2018 00:05:25:
I see the truth. Though it wounds my heart, the Imperials were a mistake that must be rectified.
me: REPORTED AND BLOCKED
:D
1 2 3 4