Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Importance of eye colour
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I only consider eye color if I've already came up with lore for a potential dragon.

Even then, Forge, who acts and seems like a Fire dragon, is a WATER DRAGON of all things.
I only consider eye color if I've already came up with lore for a potential dragon.

Even then, Forge, who acts and seems like a Fire dragon, is a WATER DRAGON of all things.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
I tend not to care as much about eye color, but I'll admit I shy away from really bright eyes, like Plague, Shadow, and Arcane. That doesn't mean I don't get dragons of those elements, but if it's a dragon breed with really large or visible eyes, like a Spiral, Fae, or Snapper, it's harder to ignore.
I tend not to care as much about eye color, but I'll admit I shy away from really bright eyes, like Plague, Shadow, and Arcane. That doesn't mean I don't get dragons of those elements, but if it's a dragon breed with really large or visible eyes, like a Spiral, Fae, or Snapper, it's harder to ignore.
FfsFHyt.png
I consider eyes a bonus if they end up matching. Over all they dont matter to me unless i have a certain aesthetic in mind \_('-' )_/
I consider eyes a bonus if they end up matching. Over all they dont matter to me unless i have a certain aesthetic in mind \_('-' )_/
ky82ASU.gifv1YXSNU.pngpzHLHqb.png yMJvT3V.png
I only care if it looks really bad or if I'm making a fandragon.
I only care if it looks really bad or if I'm making a fandragon.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Thanks again for all the replies. The variety of opinions is fascinating. And i've definitely decided to keep my ice blues and let them have emerald eyed babies.
Thanks again for all the replies. The variety of opinions is fascinating. And i've definitely decided to keep my ice blues and let them have emerald eyed babies.
Yes, in some situations for example spirals. If I see a pretty cool spiral but with opposite eye colour for example a pink dragon with wind eyes. Ew.
Yes, in some situations for example spirals. If I see a pretty cool spiral but with opposite eye colour for example a pink dragon with wind eyes. Ew.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Eye color is actually pretty important to me. I'm a perfectionist, and I notice even the tiniest details on things, so eyes that don't match really bug me. :x
Eye color is actually pretty important to me. I'm a perfectionist, and I notice even the tiniest details on things, so eyes that don't match really bug me. :x
OQwOmsS.png Ann | She/Her | 27 | FR +3

Note: My username is spelled
with a "Q," not a "G"!
E2XABLJ.png Klr24dF.png BM8RccS.png
Eye color doesn't bother me in the slightest, unless it's for lore but even then I don't really care. I don't see it as a big deal, and I don't understand why it is for others, especially if the dragon has small eyes.
If anything it's a bit of a peeve of mine when I see the most stunning dragons, but because the eyes don't match others dislike it.

Eye color doesn't bother me in the slightest, unless it's for lore but even then I don't really care. I don't see it as a big deal, and I don't understand why it is for others, especially if the dragon has small eyes.
If anything it's a bit of a peeve of mine when I see the most stunning dragons, but because the eyes don't match others dislike it.

~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
For me, only way eyes matter is coli. I try to have balanced amount of elements, but how much eye color matches to rest of the dragon's colors doesn't matter

sometimes unfitting eye color can even be useful in lore...
For me, only way eyes matter is coli. I try to have balanced amount of elements, but how much eye color matches to rest of the dragon's colors doesn't matter

sometimes unfitting eye color can even be useful in lore...
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
I care quite a bit, lair space is valuable so my dragons must be perfect o-o
I care quite a bit, lair space is valuable so my dragons must be perfect o-o
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif