Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | GAH! Coli whining
1 2
yep i got quite a few dodges
also a few tiemes instead of attacking the enemy i end up rallying a trainee accidentally
also a few tiemes instead of attacking the enemy i end up rallying a trainee accidentally
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I watched as my friend opened up coli and got a light egg in the first three battles -_- Whereas I'm over here missing all of my eliminates and having to start over constantly
I watched as my friend opened up coli and got a light egg in the first three battles -_- Whereas I'm over here missing all of my eliminates and having to start over constantly
Same here! Many more dodges!
Same here! Many more dodges!
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
Same here. D: It seems they dodge even more now...
Same here. D: It seems they dodge even more now...
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
tfw your eliminate gets dodged 3 times in a row [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/l3q2K5jinAlChoCLS/giphy.gif[/img]
tfw your eliminate gets dodged 3 times in a row
giphy.gif
dczs3nl-43d2b676-fe43-4f56-8bfe-1eaf5f76b574.png
I kept track -- because that's a thing normal people do -- and I get a dodge every (on average) 5 battles.

Every ten rounds or so (13 was my longest dodge-free streak) I get a bad one where everything dodges -- and I mean everything! -- resulting in breathless and dead dragons.

I also get campchas every 5 rounds or so. (Longest camp-free streak was 11 rounds.)

It does feel like dodging was tweaked, but since I only started keeping track when the new coli went in (Tuesday), I can't say. ...
I kept track -- because that's a thing normal people do -- and I get a dodge every (on average) 5 battles.

Every ten rounds or so (13 was my longest dodge-free streak) I get a bad one where everything dodges -- and I mean everything! -- resulting in breathless and dead dragons.

I also get campchas every 5 rounds or so. (Longest camp-free streak was 11 rounds.)

It does feel like dodging was tweaked, but since I only started keeping track when the new coli went in (Tuesday), I can't say. ...
TtDzTWB.png
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2018-03-17 13:06:30" ] yep i got quite a few dodges also a few tiemes instead of attacking the enemy i end up rallying a trainee accidentally [/quote] I did that and I'm just like. Wait I meant to rally this dragon up not you. You can't do anything
PixelSpiral wrote on 2018-03-17 13:06:30:
I did that and I'm just like. Wait I meant to rally this dragon up not you. You can't do anything
there were an abnormally low amount of dodges when the revamp first came out but now theres an abnormally high amount. can we have the low dodge rate back please
there were an abnormally low amount of dodges when the revamp first came out but now theres an abnormally high amount. can we have the low dodge rate back please
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
Urgh, if anyone runs a levelling service please hit me up and discuss your rates with me, I've had enough of dealing with these crazy dodge rates trying to get my trainee fully levelled. He's only got 3 levels to go.
Urgh, if anyone runs a levelling service please hit me up and discuss your rates with me, I've had enough of dealing with these crazy dodge rates trying to get my trainee fully levelled. He's only got 3 levels to go.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
*CRASHES BACK IN* ive been getting a lot of dodges lately
and refreshed like twelve thousand times trying to get a single three-meditator encounter

and then mario dodged the freaking podid's attack i am very proud of you
*CRASHES BACK IN* ive been getting a lot of dodges lately
and refreshed like twelve thousand times trying to get a single three-meditator encounter

and then mario dodged the freaking podid's attack i am very proud of you
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2