Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Lore] How has your lair been affected?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
My organisation of mercenaries see a very good opportunity for jobs and money. So many dragons are in distress one way or another, and it's the perfect time for the mercs to swoop in, and help out for a price. The leaders are planning for a full scale attack on the Emperor, but until then the rest are getting good cash helping out across Sornieth.
My organisation of mercenaries see a very good opportunity for jobs and money. So many dragons are in distress one way or another, and it's the perfect time for the mercs to swoop in, and help out for a price. The leaders are planning for a full scale attack on the Emperor, but until then the rest are getting good cash helping out across Sornieth.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
My clan has probably heard about everything that's happening because we have a messenger who goes all over Sornieth, but we're pretty unaffected... My clan leader is making plans in case the worst happens, though, like if some new disease goes haywire or, gods forbid, that Emperor starts heading towards the Scarred Wasteland D:
My nature dragons are probably a little worried about what the end of the armistice means for them, but again, my clan leader is going to do everything she can to let them know they're still welcome.
My clan has probably heard about everything that's happening because we have a messenger who goes all over Sornieth, but we're pretty unaffected... My clan leader is making plans in case the worst happens, though, like if some new disease goes haywire or, gods forbid, that Emperor starts heading towards the Scarred Wasteland D:
My nature dragons are probably a little worried about what the end of the armistice means for them, but again, my clan leader is going to do everything she can to let them know they're still welcome.
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
[quote name="RabidWhovian" date="2018-03-15 09:35:19" ] My clan is hanging out on their islands doing nothing. Let’s hope Emperors can’t swim. [/quote] Same... Maybe gathering goes a bit faster...maybe the team's a bit more skittish...maybe the clan spends a bit more time closer to the lair. Maybe. Or maybe we're reckless and doing everything we can to provoke the emp.
RabidWhovian wrote on 2018-03-15 09:35:19:
My clan is hanging out on their islands doing nothing. Let’s hope Emperors can’t swim.
Same...
Maybe gathering goes a bit faster...maybe the team's a bit more skittish...maybe the clan spends a bit more time closer to the lair.
Maybe.
Or maybe we're reckless and doing everything we can to provoke the emp.
XtPnxm4.png achievement.png FObX7rS.png
we-will-buy-all-your-salt.png
.....help me
.....help me
y5opRlk.gif
My Clan is fairly unaffected- well, maybe minus knowing that there might be Gaolers in the Craigs where they live. But they already have something like one living with them and an Envoy of the Icewarden, so they're not that worried about it. The emperor will only be a threat if it gets into the Icefields or threatens their allies in the Plains or Wastes.
My Clan is fairly unaffected- well, maybe minus knowing that there might be Gaolers in the Craigs where they live. But they already have something like one living with them and an Envoy of the Icewarden, so they're not that worried about it. The emperor will only be a threat if it gets into the Icefields or threatens their allies in the Plains or Wastes.
92bcc7d7d689fe286303c49e683f598a68d2fe58.png
Clan Phantom had to hunker down for a few days in the lower caverns while the hurricane blew over the Tangled Woods. Some of the upper caverns were flooded, but the seals on the library held, so the books made it out okay.
Sadly, the storm's passing did not bring good news. With an emperor in the next territory over, the clan has been preparing to flee if possible or fight if necessary. Everyone is on edge waiting to see what happens.
Clan Phantom had to hunker down for a few days in the lower caverns while the hurricane blew over the Tangled Woods. Some of the upper caverns were flooded, but the seals on the library held, so the books made it out okay.
Sadly, the storm's passing did not bring good news. With an emperor in the next territory over, the clan has been preparing to flee if possible or fight if necessary. Everyone is on edge waiting to see what happens.
4MdcPJR.png
My clan has held steady in our territory by the sea (we don't live in the Hewn City and no one will convince me otherwise). Our leaders have forbidden any dragon to cross the Sunbeam Ruins while the Emperor is around, but we have formed a coalition with the clans nearby so that we can pass messages between us and get news that way. We have heard of the terrors in Earth and pity the clans who think to hide underground. We are prepared to flee with the rest at a moment's notice should the Emperor turn toward us. One of our Imperials has thrown himself into research, although he has not shared with us what he is researching, but it has been days since he's eaten or slept and our leaders worry for his health.
My clan has held steady in our territory by the sea (we don't live in the Hewn City and no one will convince me otherwise). Our leaders have forbidden any dragon to cross the Sunbeam Ruins while the Emperor is around, but we have formed a coalition with the clans nearby so that we can pass messages between us and get news that way. We have heard of the terrors in Earth and pity the clans who think to hide underground. We are prepared to flee with the rest at a moment's notice should the Emperor turn toward us. One of our Imperials has thrown himself into research, although he has not shared with us what he is researching, but it has been days since he's eaten or slept and our leaders worry for his health.
wq9PoXA.png
The Nightlight Inn is closing it's doors to travelers for the first time since it was opened. With the snow and ice storms getting worse, the cave entrance leading to the Inn was already closed off for months leaving traveler and staff stuck inside. When it opened up, Uncia decided to send everyone on their way and close the doors to the Inn until the weather eases up and their... newest problem... is solved that only Uncia and Detrys are aware of at this moment.
The Nightlight Inn is closing it's doors to travelers for the first time since it was opened. With the snow and ice storms getting worse, the cave entrance leading to the Inn was already closed off for months leaving traveler and staff stuck inside. When it opened up, Uncia decided to send everyone on their way and close the doors to the Inn until the weather eases up and their... newest problem... is solved that only Uncia and Detrys are aware of at this moment.
656b4Ou.gif X
Tymbs
26 // +2 FR Time
G1 Raptor Addict
Tired 24/7

XXX Accent Shop [NEW!] X tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
The Katabawry has close ties with Water, so about a third of them are doing relief work over there, and as soon as news about the emperor reached them they started clearing space for refugees and sent some of our best warriors over to help... not really fight the emperor, but definitely to help move people out of the danger zone, and if need be they will fight. They really hope they don't have to fight...
Zada really feels bad right now, she used to tell tall tales about her scars coming from an emperor, now that just feels tacky
There is also Rexana, who is maybe heading towards Light to maybe try and join the Emperor... maybe
The Katabawry has close ties with Water, so about a third of them are doing relief work over there, and as soon as news about the emperor reached them they started clearing space for refugees and sent some of our best warriors over to help... not really fight the emperor, but definitely to help move people out of the danger zone, and if need be they will fight. They really hope they don't have to fight...
Zada really feels bad right now, she used to tell tall tales about her scars coming from an emperor, now that just feels tacky
There is also Rexana, who is maybe heading towards Light to maybe try and join the Emperor... maybe
pUIEQPQ.pngzydhRpA.png
Well, I've got a new one for anybody interested.
My clan of *cough*idiots*cough* has decided to relocate the entire clan to the Sunbeam Ruins to attempt to fight the Emperor. Most of the travelers are getting the heck out while the getting is good, since for some reason these blockheaded warriors think they can take down an Emperor. I mean, we've got a nocturne that thinks he can take any opponent, Katara the extremely immature Mire Flyer, a Coatl that thinks his entire clan is insane but is going to use his battle prowess to help anyways, and the final member of the original fighter that both Katara and Berwyn hate. Yep. This is going to go great.

Are my dragons insane? Yes. Am I insane? Probably. Are we all doomed? Pretty much. Am I going to change it? Not in the slightest.

If worst comes to worst, Light flight can just offer my idiots as a sacrifice and run.
Well, I've got a new one for anybody interested.
My clan of *cough*idiots*cough* has decided to relocate the entire clan to the Sunbeam Ruins to attempt to fight the Emperor. Most of the travelers are getting the heck out while the getting is good, since for some reason these blockheaded warriors think they can take down an Emperor. I mean, we've got a nocturne that thinks he can take any opponent, Katara the extremely immature Mire Flyer, a Coatl that thinks his entire clan is insane but is going to use his battle prowess to help anyways, and the final member of the original fighter that both Katara and Berwyn hate. Yep. This is going to go great.

Are my dragons insane? Yes. Am I insane? Probably. Are we all doomed? Pretty much. Am I going to change it? Not in the slightest.

If worst comes to worst, Light flight can just offer my idiots as a sacrifice and run.
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13