Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [BotE 8.5] ---A Book of Our Own---
1 2 3
Will do!
Will do!
cL9yafY.gif
Sign me up fam
Sign me up fam
@MurEyeUh We've got like a dozen people in the Discord right now, if you like. Discussing Plague gladiatorial combat and fae survival rates.
@MurEyeUh We've got like a dozen people in the Discord right now, if you like. Discussing Plague gladiatorial combat and fae survival rates.
cL9yafY.gif
@Anthemis pinging for my future reference.
@Anthemis pinging for my future reference.
Story update:

Full details are on the Discord. I won't be doing synopses since we have a few people intending to read, not write, and I'd hate to spoil.
  • There will be two stories, one for Plague and one for Nature.
  • While there are some symbolic connections between the two, they do not reference one another.
  • There are currently no plans to work in the Conspiracy Crew, though that may change.
  • Both are either set before or unconnected to Book 8 (as of now).
  • At least one person's working on the Nature first draft now(ish).
  • At least two people plan to work on the Plague first draft come morning.
  • We are anticipating possible additional stories due to the number of volunteers (thanks, guys!)
  • So much lore talk, you don't even know

Story update:

Full details are on the Discord. I won't be doing synopses since we have a few people intending to read, not write, and I'd hate to spoil.
  • There will be two stories, one for Plague and one for Nature.
  • While there are some symbolic connections between the two, they do not reference one another.
  • There are currently no plans to work in the Conspiracy Crew, though that may change.
  • Both are either set before or unconnected to Book 8 (as of now).
  • At least one person's working on the Nature first draft now(ish).
  • At least two people plan to work on the Plague first draft come morning.
  • We are anticipating possible additional stories due to the number of volunteers (thanks, guys!)
  • So much lore talk, you don't even know

cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha I have a Legacy of War Challenge that I'm writing for - and it's kind of creepy that the "war" I had brewing in the background arc seemed to herald the whole Bounty arc, totally unintentionally....

Would this count?
@Oranitha I have a Legacy of War Challenge that I'm writing for - and it's kind of creepy that the "war" I had brewing in the background arc seemed to herald the whole Bounty arc, totally unintentionally....

Would this count?
@Oranitha
May I please join, even though I'm not in Nature/Plague?
@Oranitha
May I please join, even though I'm not in Nature/Plague?
@Drakenhart I'm not sure what you mean by "count".

@Pandella Absolutely! All are welcome :)
@Drakenhart I'm not sure what you mean by "count".

@Pandella Absolutely! All are welcome :)
cL9yafY.gif
Poking my head out of Coli long enough to say the Nature draft is coming along in drips and drabs. For those of you collab-ers, you can see the first bit on the Nature doc! Working on sketching out the rest now, but I figured I'd throw up a little teaser so we can get a feel for how to proceed.

This is just a rough, very unfinished draft, nothing final.
Poking my head out of Coli long enough to say the Nature draft is coming along in drips and drabs. For those of you collab-ers, you can see the first bit on the Nature doc! Working on sketching out the rest now, but I figured I'd throw up a little teaser so we can get a feel for how to proceed.

This is just a rough, very unfinished draft, nothing final.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
OoOoO I like this idea
OoOoO I like this idea
yPXQqTN.png
1 2 3