Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Jailbreak!! (Event lore) (art!)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25
Icedad
Yes

That is all.
Icedad
Yes

That is all.
60bawEH.png hiya thar, it's me, an absolute trashbag
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
Since there is only ten, and I'm thinking the theme relates to the Bounty of the Elements thing that's happening, Nature vs Plague makes a lot of sense to me! They WERE already matched up in the Third Age, fighting for dominance of Sornieth; you could get a really good story out of that old fight suddenly intensifying.

(As a side note, I always thought that if the Gladekeeper and Plaguebringer teamed up against the other nine, that could be fun. Like, "We fought for dominance of Sornieth, now we only have a 1/11 share. What say we split the difference and go for 50/50 again?")
Since there is only ten, and I'm thinking the theme relates to the Bounty of the Elements thing that's happening, Nature vs Plague makes a lot of sense to me! They WERE already matched up in the Third Age, fighting for dominance of Sornieth; you could get a really good story out of that old fight suddenly intensifying.

(As a side note, I always thought that if the Gladekeeper and Plaguebringer teamed up against the other nine, that could be fun. Like, "We fought for dominance of Sornieth, now we only have a 1/11 share. What say we split the difference and go for 50/50 again?")
DiZLrc5.png MUYNhfy.png
7A7cEAI.png
nmHdjnM.png
FObX7rS.png
DxCICZ1.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Tuatara
I love your sketch!!! scary but fluffy Gaoler goals :D
@Tuatara
I love your sketch!!! scary but fluffy Gaoler goals :D
tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko5_100.pngXBhgPWa.gif2OTuj7X.png
@VientoVino Aww thanks. Mindreading floofball
@VientoVino Aww thanks. Mindreading floofball
[quote name="Marilill" date="2018-03-06 11:56:17" ] Also one nice idea to cram eleven flights into ten stories is to make two of them share. The great combos are either: Plague x Nature Shadow x Light [/quote] Oh Ive thought of this too and I hope it's true. If this is the case I think Plague and Nature are more likely
Marilill wrote on 2018-03-06 11:56:17:
Also one nice idea to cram eleven flights into ten stories is to make two of them share.

The great combos are either:

Plague x Nature
Shadow x Light

Oh Ive thought of this too and I hope it's true. If this is the case I think Plague and Nature are more likely
dlJsEIj.png
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/cd25ff7de8436102c4ff7ddb485a3550/tumblr_p56iflZ6Z61tvgo31o1_1280.jpg[/img]
tumblr_p56iflZ6Z61tvgo31o1_1280.jpg
icer.png
tumblr_obr63aahzN1u8dluzo5_r1_400.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@Chaos199-
Yeah! Sure. ^^
@Chaos199-
Yeah! Sure. ^^
O4amstX.png
@Reese I may have coloured it earlier in the hopes you'd say yes haha [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/8b1c/f/2018/065/3/4/gaoler_coloured_by_universedragon-dc557cc.png[/img]
@Reese I may have coloured it earlier in the hopes you'd say yes haha

gaoler_coloured_by_universedragon-dc557cc.png
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
So if there are ancient, original versions of the dragon breeds (unless there's just Gaolers), what about Bogsneaks? Since they were created recently, are our current Bogsneaks already the Bogsneak equivalent of a Gaoler?
So if there are ancient, original versions of the dragon breeds (unless there's just Gaolers), what about Bogsneaks? Since they were created recently, are our current Bogsneaks already the Bogsneak equivalent of a Gaoler?
bogsneaks are the best breed
[quote name="MarxSoul" date="2018-03-06 14:25:37" ] So if there are ancient, original versions of the dragon breeds (unless there's just Gaolers), what about Bogsneaks? Since they were created recently, are our current Bogsneaks already the Bogsneak equivalent of a Gaoler? [/quote] I for one eagerly welcome our smaller, cuter Bogsneak overlords.
MarxSoul wrote on 2018-03-06 14:25:37:

I for one eagerly welcome our smaller, cuter Bogsneak overlords.
DiZLrc5.png MUYNhfy.png
7A7cEAI.png
nmHdjnM.png
FObX7rS.png
DxCICZ1.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25