Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why do people exalt?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
Exalted dragons go to proudly serve their deity, be healthy and strong, make friends with other exalted dragons, and help their deity with certain tasks.

I like to exalt dragons, knowing they're gonna serve a deity and make friends and help others.
Exalted dragons go to proudly serve their deity, be healthy and strong, make friends with other exalted dragons, and help their deity with certain tasks.

I like to exalt dragons, knowing they're gonna serve a deity and make friends and help others.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
[quote name="FelisAries" date="2018-02-21 12:38:49" ] Exalted dragons go to proudly serve their deity, be healthy and strong, make friends with other exalted dragons, and help their deity with certain tasks. I like to exalt dragons, knowing they're gonna serve a deity and make friends and help others. [/quote] When my Mire dragon trains 2 fodder at once, I have a headcanon that the 2 dragons she's training have become friends, or mates, and so they're going off to see the deity together. ^___^
FelisAries wrote on 2018-02-21 12:38:49:

When my Mire dragon trains 2 fodder at once, I have a headcanon that the 2 dragons she's training have become friends, or mates, and so they're going off to see the deity together. ^___^
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
[quote name="JonTargaryen" date="2018-02-21 12:41:38" ] [quote name="FelisAries" date="2018-02-21 12:38:49" ] Exalted dragons go to proudly serve their deity, be healthy and strong, make friends with other exalted dragons, and help their deity with certain tasks. I like to exalt dragons, knowing they're gonna serve a deity and make friends and help others. [/quote] When my Mire dragon trains 2 fodder at once, I have a headcanon that the 2 dragons she's training have become friends, or mates, and so they're going off to see the deity together. ^___^ [/quote] Yes good. Headcanon accepted. I actually already do this. It's such a happy headcanon! :D
JonTargaryen wrote on 2018-02-21 12:41:38:
FelisAries wrote on 2018-02-21 12:38:49:

When my Mire dragon trains 2 fodder at once, I have a headcanon that the 2 dragons she's training have become friends, or mates, and so they're going off to see the deity together. ^___^

Yes good. Headcanon accepted.

I actually already do this. It's such a happy headcanon! :D
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
[quote name="Kyrus" date="2018-02-21 12:32:56" ] I Like Money [/quote]
Kyrus wrote on 2018-02-21 12:32:56:
I Like Money
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
There are two different kinds of people. 1.) [quote name="JonTargaryen" date="2018-02-21 12:41:38" ] When my Mire dragon trains 2 fodder at once, I have a headcanon that the 2 dragons she's training have become friends, or mates, and so they're going off to see the deity together. ^___^ [/quote] 2.) [quote name="Kyrus" date="2018-02-21 12:32:56" ] I Like Money [/quote]
There are two different kinds of people.

1.)

2.)
I Like Money
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
I've exalted two dragons so far (after grinding them to level 6), and to say, even though it's a nice way to get money, I'm not really at the point where I can effectively coli grind dragons quickly. So I'll just hold off on exalting dragons for now.

But hey, at least ugly dragons you exalt will be loved by the deity they serve <3
I've exalted two dragons so far (after grinding them to level 6), and to say, even though it's a nice way to get money, I'm not really at the point where I can effectively coli grind dragons quickly. So I'll just hold off on exalting dragons for now.

But hey, at least ugly dragons you exalt will be loved by the deity they serve <3
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
money, space, and just generally getting bored/having no use [for]/not liking a dragon anymore
money, space, and just generally getting bored/having no use [for]/not liking a dragon anymore
Dragon Sales!..............FR Tumblr!
tumblr_inline_pawhtrOQpb1rue9g6_100.gif
[quote name="TrustRae" date="2018-02-21 12:51:43" ] There are two different kinds of people. 1.) [quote name="JonTargaryen" date="2018-02-21 12:41:38" ] When my Mire dragon trains 2 fodder at once, I have a headcanon that the 2 dragons she's training have become friends, or mates, and so they're going off to see the deity together. ^___^ [/quote] 2.) [quote name="Kyrus" date="2018-02-21 12:32:56" ] I Like Money [/quote] [/quote] Well, I like money too. That's why I level fodder and exalt them. XD
TrustRae wrote on 2018-02-21 12:51:43:
There are two different kinds of people.

1.)

2.)
I Like Money

Well, I like money too. That's why I level fodder and exalt them. XD
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Room. So much need for room. Why do I keep breeding dragons I have no room for.
Room. So much need for room. Why do I keep breeding dragons I have no room for.
Are you ready for a scary story...?ZNP42DI.png o94-d1-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d2-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d3-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d4-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d5-Color-Blind-Brat.png
I'm surely repeating what others have said, but here goes...

Exalting isn't evil at all! The dragon in question just goes to serve their deity. It's actually the highest honor a dragon can receive.

As for actual reasons: Lair space is limited. You've only got 200 slots (and most don't get that far, as expansions can go to millions of treasure). This means you have to choose your dragons wisely, which means exalting some. But most people exalt to make money. Training and exalting fodder is one of the most profitable things to do on FR. Usually fodder is ugly, and FR produces infinite dragons. The ones no one wants have to go somewhere!
I'm surely repeating what others have said, but here goes...

Exalting isn't evil at all! The dragon in question just goes to serve their deity. It's actually the highest honor a dragon can receive.

As for actual reasons: Lair space is limited. You've only got 200 slots (and most don't get that far, as expansions can go to millions of treasure). This means you have to choose your dragons wisely, which means exalting some. But most people exalt to make money. Training and exalting fodder is one of the most profitable things to do on FR. Usually fodder is ugly, and FR produces infinite dragons. The ones no one wants have to go somewhere!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16