Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Snappers trying to fly
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I headcanon that dragons have slightly different designs for each flight! So for example, a wind snapper might have a slightly thinner body and larger/longer wings + the ability to fly (probs pretty clumsily, though)!
The rest of the flights probs use magic, jetpacks, or balloons to get their snip snaps airborne.
I headcanon that dragons have slightly different designs for each flight! So for example, a wind snapper might have a slightly thinner body and larger/longer wings + the ability to fly (probs pretty clumsily, though)!
The rest of the flights probs use magic, jetpacks, or balloons to get their snip snaps airborne.
AXFBrIx.png
My snapper just works out really hard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwbqr2UjeSg&ab_channel=KeethKon
and they jump good.
My snapper just works out really hard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwbqr2UjeSg&ab_channel=KeethKon
and they jump good.
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
[quote name="Lilydew" date="2018-02-17 11:51:20" ] [quote name="FelisAries" date="2018-02-17 11:29:28" ] Lightning Snappers can fly via awesome jetpacks. Whoosh. [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/o3ArIAR.png[/img] pchooooo [/quote] Oh snap! Here comes AstroSnap!
Lilydew wrote on 2018-02-17 11:51:20:
FelisAries wrote on 2018-02-17 11:29:28:
Lightning Snappers can fly via awesome jetpacks. Whoosh.

o3ArIAR.png
pchooooo

Oh snap! Here comes AstroSnap!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
And they sing ~I BELIEVE I CAN FLY~
And they sing ~I BELIEVE I CAN FLY~
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
i thought you just started writing the start of the bee movie but with snappers and I swear it scared me
i thought you just started writing the start of the bee movie but with snappers and I swear it scared me
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
They remind me of the pokemon Bagon. [quote=Pokedex entry]Bagon has a dream of one day soaring in the sky. In doomed efforts to fly, this Pokémon hurls itself off cliffs. As a result of its dives, its head has grown tough and as hard as tempered steel. ----- Bagon harbors a never-ending dream of one day soaring high among the clouds. As if trying to dispel its frustration over its inability to fly, this Pokémon slams its hard head against huge rocks and shatters them into pebbles. ----- Dreaming of one day flying, it practices by leaping off cliffs every day.[/quote] [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/pokemon/images/0/08/371Bagon_AG_anime.png[/img]
They remind me of the pokemon Bagon.
Pokedex entry wrote:
Bagon has a dream of one day soaring in the sky. In doomed efforts to fly, this Pokémon hurls itself off cliffs. As a result of its dives, its head has grown tough and as hard as tempered steel.
Bagon harbors a never-ending dream of one day soaring high among the clouds. As if trying to dispel its frustration over its inability to fly, this Pokémon slams its hard head against huge rocks and shatters them into pebbles.
Dreaming of one day flying, it practices by leaping off cliffs every day.
371Bagon_AG_anime.png
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
[quote name="Geckoe" date="2018-02-17 14:39:48" ] i thought you just started writing the start of the bee movie but with snappers and I swear it scared me [/quote] [size=6][b]According to all known laws of aviation[/b][/size]
Geckoe wrote on 2018-02-17 14:39:48:

According to all known laws of aviation
This thread is precious. So glad I created it.
This thread is precious. So glad I created it.
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
[quote name="Tavvy" date="2018-02-17 13:11:40" ] I headcanon that dragons have slightly different designs for each flight! So for example, a wind snapper might have a slightly thinner body and larger/longer wings + the ability to fly (probs pretty clumsily, though)! The rest of the flights probs use magic, jetpacks, or balloons to get their snip snaps airborne. [/quote]
Tavvy wrote on 2018-02-17 13:11:40:
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
[quote name="Tavvy" date="2018-02-17 13:11:40" ] I headcanon that dragons have slightly different designs for each flight! So for example, a wind snapper might have a slightly thinner body and larger/longer wings + the ability to fly (probs pretty clumsily, though)! The rest of the flights probs use magic, jetpacks, or balloons to get their snip snaps airborne. [/quote]
Tavvy wrote on 2018-02-17 13:11:40:
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
1 2 3 4 5 6 7