Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dear fire flight
1 2 3
Can Wind or Nature flight bring Spring instead? D: I don't want to boil in the heat, I just want a nice, mild sunny day with some pretty flowers!
Can Wind or Nature flight bring Spring instead? D: I don't want to boil in the heat, I just want a nice, mild sunny day with some pretty flowers!
I'm ready for summer as well.
Too much snow and cold.
After the gala is done.
Summer shall be here for everyone
I'm ready for summer as well.
Too much snow and cold.
After the gala is done.
Summer shall be here for everyone
tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png
you're offending icewarden, please stop.
you're offending icewarden, please stop.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
So? I wantsmer
So? I wantsmer
boIu4p9.png
i have two suggestions:

1. make it spring

2. half of you migrate south, and the other half migrate north. then switch when the weather starts to change.

now i can just sit back and watch because the Mistral Jamboree is happening no matter what and the winds not going anywhere.

all hail WindSinger
i have two suggestions:

1. make it spring

2. half of you migrate south, and the other half migrate north. then switch when the weather starts to change.

now i can just sit back and watch because the Mistral Jamboree is happening no matter what and the winds not going anywhere.

all hail WindSinger
uDWJxnb.png
[quote name="Tess" date=2018-01-23 09:13:04] Just hop on ya dradgens and fly south [/quote] I'll note that it snew in Texas before Massachusetts this winter ;)
Tess wrote on 2018-01-23:
Just hop on ya dradgens and fly south

I'll note that it snew in Texas before Massachusetts this winter ;)
wq9PoXA.png
I live Hawai'i. The weather's much nicer in the winter, so I'mma say: Take your summer and shove it up a glacier. Sure, the glacier's going to melt, though at least summer is gone now.
I live Hawai'i. The weather's much nicer in the winter, so I'mma say: Take your summer and shove it up a glacier. Sure, the glacier's going to melt, though at least summer is gone now.
Hokuto, HAST (UTC−10)
GIJjY9o.png wqvfdXO.png fqRBC9C.png 2SPT1Mh.png bYt72YT.png
HdmxfuE.png Ljw7JvQ.png LPrySKC.png hlApQka.png
h8O0jfR.png ICOcASs.png
4kekx4D.png dN2BNAK.png xj6Mn2e.png
So you want to do an art of us
Please, weather is not nice here and one week of snow would have been better. Tired of the -22°C and below
Please, weather is not nice here and one week of snow would have been better. Tired of the -22°C and below
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
It only started to be actually cold here, gimme a bit longer.
It only started to be actually cold here, gimme a bit longer.
1 2 3