Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Arcanist is missing his profile pic
1 2 3 4
[quote name="BezimiennyRaptor" date=2018-01-12 03:02:51] I hope he didn't accidentally created a black hole right in Sornieth [/quote] @ARCANIST. NO PORTALS, PLEASE NO INVOKING STRANGE THINGS FROM BEYOND THE STARS NO CAUSING THE APOCALYPSE NO VISITING THE SHADE FOR TEA AND CRUMPETS
BezimiennyRaptor wrote on 2018-01-12:
I hope he didn't accidentally created a black hole right in Sornieth
@ARCANIST.
NO PORTALS, PLEASE
NO INVOKING STRANGE THINGS FROM BEYOND THE STARS
NO CAUSING THE APOCALYPSE
NO VISITING THE SHADE FOR TEA AND CRUMPETS
XtPnxm4.png achievement.png FObX7rS.png
we-will-buy-all-your-salt.png
Maybe the arcanist is so busy making a new breed he forgot about his profile picture.
Maybe the arcanist is so busy making a new breed he forgot about his profile picture.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
Spacedad, even your children know not what you did. tell us
Spacedad, even your children know not what you did. tell us
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
Accidental Invisibility?
Maybe mixed the wrong potions and poof - invisible face.
Accidental Invisibility?
Maybe mixed the wrong potions and poof - invisible face.
bIGV3ms.png
He made a black hole inside him and then he got sucked in his own body
He made a black hole inside him and then he got sucked in his own body
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
*poof* he's gone
*poof* he's gone
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
Arcanist will only do a face reveal once he has 1mil subscribers to his YouTube channel
Arcanist will only do a face reveal once he has 1mil subscribers to his YouTube channel
Stuffed Mith
||
he/they/she
changed username galdr -> dunmeshi 1/2/24
this reminds me of the time a famous song producer deleted a few of their songs with no explanation whatsoever
Arcanist what is happening with your face
this reminds me of the time a famous song producer deleted a few of their songs with no explanation whatsoever
Arcanist what is happening with your face
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
I don’t see an issue here? [img]https://image.ibb.co/cPGYmm/682_D62_BA_B2_F9_4_D28_AB79_244028_CAA548.png[/img]
I don’t see an issue here?

682_D62_BA_B2_F9_4_D28_AB79_244028_CAA548.png
_com__vermiculus_by_lostumbreon-dceio9o.png
It's missing for me, too.
It's missing for me, too.
uCR5SCW.png
1 2 3 4