Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coli is at the eggnog again
1 2
Okay, so like everyone else, I've been grinding in the coli for items and chests. Just moved into the arena to try and restock on chameleons for Swipp, and then this happened on my first battle. [img]https://i.imgur.com/MqdA0yb.png[/img] Now, normally I'd just strike this off as a bit of good fortune. But this is the THIRD double familiar drop I've had since yesterday. First is was a pair of Hippocampi last night, then a pair of Mossy Cerdae this morning, now a pair of Ashmane Chimera? I didn't even know a double fam drop was even possible. Like, this is scarily good luck. Coli, what are you playing at....?
Okay, so like everyone else, I've been grinding in the coli for items and chests. Just moved into the arena to try and restock on chameleons for Swipp, and then this happened on my first battle.
MqdA0yb.png

Now, normally I'd just strike this off as a bit of good fortune. But this is the THIRD double familiar drop I've had since yesterday. First is was a pair of Hippocampi last night, then a pair of Mossy Cerdae this morning, now a pair of Ashmane Chimera?

I didn't even know a double fam drop was even possible. Like, this is scarily good luck. Coli, what are you playing at....?
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
You will never have good luck again!

Just kidding. Congrats on those drops, though!
You will never have good luck again!

Just kidding. Congrats on those drops, though!
I got an eliminate earlier :<<<
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
[quote name="Geckoe" date=2017-12-23 06:50:48] I got an eliminate earlier :<<< [/quote] This was me last night. Still a bit baffled; I never get decent Coli drops. And I got a crate too... ~ Azophel
Geckoe wrote on 2017-12-23:

This was me last night. Still a bit baffled; I never get decent Coli drops. And I got a crate too...

~ Azophel
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
I mean, I'm known for bad rng luck, and I got three chests in five minutes, when I was just strolling into kelp beds to train a fodder.

I was so scared.......I never had such luck......

Rng you drunk?
I mean, I'm known for bad rng luck, and I got three chests in five minutes, when I was just strolling into kelp beds to train a fodder.

I was so scared.......I never had such luck......

Rng you drunk?
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
It keeps getting better, folks. Just opened my first chest of the day, what's inside it? The breed change scroll. I am officially getting scared now.

@WingsOfLight

Thank you very much, but I think you're right xD Took nearly three hours for any NotN enemies to turn up, so I think my luck is on the wane.

@Geckoe

That is awesome! :D Congrats! Coli is really getting into the holiday spirit, ti seems.

@Azophel

Maybe Coli is feeling generous? XD

@Tanglefire

Sweet. Most chests I've seen is two, so congrats on the triple :D And yes, I think it might be XD
It keeps getting better, folks. Just opened my first chest of the day, what's inside it? The breed change scroll. I am officially getting scared now.

@WingsOfLight

Thank you very much, but I think you're right xD Took nearly three hours for any NotN enemies to turn up, so I think my luck is on the wane.

@Geckoe

That is awesome! :D Congrats! Coli is really getting into the holiday spirit, ti seems.

@Azophel

Maybe Coli is feeling generous? XD

@Tanglefire

Sweet. Most chests I've seen is two, so congrats on the triple :D And yes, I think it might be XD
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
I think you mean eggnoggle?
But with all due respect, Coli seems a shard drunk.
It's handing out good loot to everyone...
But me. *rubs for luck*
I think you mean eggnoggle?
But with all due respect, Coli seems a shard drunk.
It's handing out good loot to everyone...
But me. *rubs for luck*
XtPnxm4.png achievement.png FObX7rS.png
we-will-buy-all-your-salt.png
I've gotten a nature egg, plague egg, and earth egg all in the last two days! And I've only been coli grinding sparely.
I've gotten a nature egg, plague egg, and earth egg all in the last two days! And I've only been coli grinding sparely.
liviussig_zpsyf7tnb2u.png
Wow! Such nice cats!

...I haven't gotten any lucky coliseum drops though.
Wow! Such nice cats!

...I haven't gotten any lucky coliseum drops though.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
It was nice to me too... My first two battles of the day both gave me a chest, and one had an egg.
It was nice to me too... My first two battles of the day both gave me a chest, and one had an egg.
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
1 2