Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Change in smirch drop rate?
I'm getting the distinct feeling the Smirch drop rate has been tweaked (as requested by a good number of people).
Between me and a friend, we'd opened over 1,000 chests in the first 4 days or so, and were both seeing an average drop rate of 15%. This held roughly true over other people who'd opened a significant number of chests.

Since yesterday, though, I've had ~4 in over 100 chests. Could be temporary 'bad' luck, but the AH price has risen from 20-25g to 30g in the last day or two too, during a time when more people would be available to grind as schools are out.

I'd like to open another couple hundred chests to be completely sure, but it's looking to me like the drop table has changed!
I'm getting the distinct feeling the Smirch drop rate has been tweaked (as requested by a good number of people).
Between me and a friend, we'd opened over 1,000 chests in the first 4 days or so, and were both seeing an average drop rate of 15%. This held roughly true over other people who'd opened a significant number of chests.

Since yesterday, though, I've had ~4 in over 100 chests. Could be temporary 'bad' luck, but the AH price has risen from 20-25g to 30g in the last day or two too, during a time when more people would be available to grind as schools are out.

I'd like to open another couple hundred chests to be completely sure, but it's looking to me like the drop table has changed!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Um excuse me

YOUVE OPENED HOW MANY

But I had just two chests today, got a noct. Egg and a Smirch.
Um excuse me

YOUVE OPENED HOW MANY

But I had just two chests today, got a noct. Egg and a Smirch.
But that’s KAYAYAYAYAYDAYS lie isn’t it?
Form Voltron!:http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2364225
You know, I have the same impression. While I didn't open as many chests as you, I grinded the coli quite a bit during the last two days and found a grand total of 0 Smirches. Before, even if I had considerably less chests, I managed to put together a small stack; I got an average of 1-3 Smirches per day.

I can't say I have reasons to complain, though: I have more than enough Smirch.
You know, I have the same impression. While I didn't open as many chests as you, I grinded the coli quite a bit during the last two days and found a grand total of 0 Smirches. Before, even if I had considerably less chests, I managed to put together a small stack; I got an average of 1-3 Smirches per day.

I can't say I have reasons to complain, though: I have more than enough Smirch.
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
I hope its true, I was getting way too many.

I hope its true, I was getting way too many.

You took the thoughts right from my mind; I had 11 smirches until tuesday-wednesday and got only one since then. On other hand, now I seem to be receiving bogsneak puppets in their place XD
You took the thoughts right from my mind; I had 11 smirches until tuesday-wednesday and got only one since then. On other hand, now I seem to be receiving bogsneak puppets in their place XD
JQQ3Fjt.png
Hope this is true, they were getting out of hand.
Hope this is true, they were getting out of hand.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Oh boy I hope not
I already get a lot of double familiars and vistas, I'd rather find more smirches
Oh boy I hope not
I already get a lot of double familiars and vistas, I'd rather find more smirches
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif