Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 6
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 156 157
[item=Dustrat] Name: Dustrat Caption: Collects dust and uses it to line it's burrow. Great companion for messy dragons!
Dustrat

Name: Dustrat

Caption: Collects dust and uses it to line it's burrow. Great companion for messy dragons!
j4TARaG.pngkOeTXEu.png7JGzfva.pngKEtym0N.pngMorpheon Fennec Raffle Ticket
Dustrat

Name: Duskrat
(renamed it, its so soft hnsgnsg)

Caption: Known for its swift attacks in the night...to get cuddles?
Dustrat

Name: Duskrat
(renamed it, its so soft hnsgnsg)

Caption: Known for its swift attacks in the night...to get cuddles?
iora5small.png x sigg2.png x
earthanim3.gif
exceed - they/them
art -- adopts
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/25280.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Pretty Pink Mums [b]Caption:[/b] These flowers are the latest in edible fashion with all the sophisticated dragonesses. (Sorry 'bout the edit, accidentally clicked post early)
25280.png

Name: Pretty Pink Mums
Caption: These flowers are the latest in edible fashion with all the sophisticated dragonesses.

(Sorry 'bout the edit, accidentally clicked post early)
aE18mT1.png
[item=Sunset Butterflyfish] Name: Sunset Butterflyfish Caption: These nimble swimmers are caught most easily when schooling at sunset, and taste best when eaten at dawn.
Sunset Butterflyfish

Name: Sunset Butterflyfish
Caption: These nimble swimmers are caught most easily when schooling at sunset, and taste best when eaten at dawn.
[item=Muskrat] [b]Name: [/b] Muskrat [b]Caption:[/b] Muskrat is a rodent, Muscat is a grape. Muskrats make terrible wine: their little legs tire out too fast stomping the grapes.
Muskrat

Name: Muskrat
Caption: Muskrat is a rodent, Muscat is a grape. Muskrats make terrible wine: their little legs tire out too fast stomping the grapes.
riVr93C.png
Sunset Butterflyfish
Caption: Sunset Butterflyfish are known to never keep their mouths closed. When leaping out of the water, they almost appear to be eating out the sun.
Sunset Butterflyfish
Caption: Sunset Butterflyfish are known to never keep their mouths closed. When leaping out of the water, they almost appear to be eating out the sun.
.- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
S1RYPFw.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/25275.png[/img] Name: Double Saddle Butterflyfish Caption: Although they are a bit too small for practical use, they make a tasty snack!
25275.png

Name: Double Saddle Butterflyfish

Caption: Although they are a bit too small for practical use, they make a tasty snack!
[item=Brave Blue Bee] [b]Name:[/b] Brave Blue Bee [b]Caption:[/b] This little bee is off to see the world! Go little bee, go!
Brave Blue Bee

Name: Brave Blue Bee
Caption: This little bee is off to see the world! Go little bee, go!
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
Brave Blue Bee

Name:Brave Blue Bee
Caption: Brave as it may be, the brave blue bee is still one swat away from being a brave blue meal for a fae.
Brave Blue Bee

Name:Brave Blue Bee
Caption: Brave as it may be, the brave blue bee is still one swat away from being a brave blue meal for a fae.
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/25277.png[/img] Name: Four-Eyed Butterflyfish Description: While the dots are [i]supposed[/i] to be fake eyes, you can't help but feel as if they are staring at you.
25277.png
Name: Four-Eyed Butterflyfish
Description: While the dots are supposed to be fake eyes, you can't help but feel as if they are staring at you.
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 156 157