Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Streaming Services - NotN 4-song grind!
1 2 3 4 5
Music: Random songs from my playlist on Spotify Coli Venue: Scorched Forest Status: Completed Songs (I forgot this XD): Mama by My Chemical Romance "The Take Over, The Breaks Over" by Fall Out Boy Dare by Gorillaz Shots by Imagine Dragons Loot: Nothing too interesting besides a [item=Augite Protector]
Music: Random songs from my playlist on Spotify
Coli Venue: Scorched Forest
Songs (I forgot this XD):

Mama by My Chemical Romance
"The Take Over, The Breaks Over" by Fall Out Boy
Dare by Gorillaz
Shots by Imagine Dragons

Loot: Nothing too interesting besides a Augite Protector

Hatchery!GEWhglqm.png
WOW. Nice find guys! And please, use Pandora and Spotify if you guys like. It really is all based on "what does this service want to play next" so those streaming services are perfect!

And thanks for keeping this thread going while I was out at work. Time to start a grind in a short bit!
WOW. Nice find guys! And please, use Pandora and Spotify if you guys like. It really is all based on "what does this service want to play next" so those streaming services are perfect!

And thanks for keeping this thread going while I was out at work. Time to start a grind in a short bit!
mVMUiML.png 0olYA36.png
Music Request: Electronic Rock

Google: Sorry, Spotify isn't install- please Google jut play music from my own damn phone
Music Request: Electronic Rock

Google: Sorry, Spotify isn't install- please Google jut play music from my own damn phone
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Well I know what I'm doing tomorrow
Well I know what I'm doing tomorrow
lightning_small.pngplague_small.png
| remember that there is metal in your blood and lightning in your heart |
| they/them | certified dweeb | +3 fr time |
OK, some things of note from my first day of experimenting:
  • I'm glad I can pause the music unlike traditional radio. I had to take a business call in my first session.
  • I'm enjoying the irony of Montell Jordan starting my grind music. Back when I was in high-school, I tuned into MTV's "The Grind" dance club show...and I remember "This is How We Do it" playing quite often :D
  • The Grind: https://youtu.be/QxoaH_I8vZM
  • Also, having taken an interest in Electro Swing, my ears immediately perked hearing Jive Bunny's "Swing the Mood" -- At first it sounded a bit like a proto-mix early electro-swing...but towards the end I decided it was more like 5-year old me changing radio stations every 17 seconds. :D
  • Swing the Mood: https://youtu.be/QxoaH_I8vZM
  • Also, Google Play has some interesting ideas of what is in the 90s. For instance. "Tell it To my Heart" while it might have been played (too long) into the 90s, was from 1988
OK, some things of note from my first day of experimenting:
  • I'm glad I can pause the music unlike traditional radio. I had to take a business call in my first session.
  • I'm enjoying the irony of Montell Jordan starting my grind music. Back when I was in high-school, I tuned into MTV's "The Grind" dance club show...and I remember "This is How We Do it" playing quite often :D
  • The Grind: https://youtu.be/QxoaH_I8vZM
  • Also, having taken an interest in Electro Swing, my ears immediately perked hearing Jive Bunny's "Swing the Mood" -- At first it sounded a bit like a proto-mix early electro-swing...but towards the end I decided it was more like 5-year old me changing radio stations every 17 seconds. :D
  • Swing the Mood: https://youtu.be/QxoaH_I8vZM
  • Also, Google Play has some interesting ideas of what is in the 90s. For instance. "Tell it To my Heart" while it might have been played (too long) into the 90s, was from 1988
mVMUiML.png 0olYA36.png
@Verdant

I have a pandora account in need of some new stations. Can you share some of the songs you seeded your "butt shaking music" station with...I'm curious to give it a try. :D

Also, score on the time devourer. Happens to me every day (time eaten away) I'd at least like to have one of the suckers in my vault. :D
@Verdant

I have a pandora account in need of some new stations. Can you share some of the songs you seeded your "butt shaking music" station with...I'm curious to give it a try. :D

Also, score on the time devourer. Happens to me every day (time eaten away) I'd at least like to have one of the suckers in my vault. :D
mVMUiML.png 0olYA36.png
@gbcrush
Literally the only seed is "Fergie" as an artist, with like 80 liked songs and 100-sonething dislikes.
But as suggested seeds for a similar station?
Bass down low -Dev
Black eyed peas in general
Hips dont lie -Shakira
Yeah! -Usher
Promiscuous -Nelly Furtado
Low -Flo Rida
@gbcrush
Literally the only seed is "Fergie" as an artist, with like 80 liked songs and 100-sonething dislikes.
But as suggested seeds for a similar station?
Bass down low -Dev
Black eyed peas in general
Hips dont lie -Shakira
Yeah! -Usher
Promiscuous -Nelly Furtado
Low -Flo Rida
~She/her~
Don't be afraid to ping me
nature_small.png #UnnamedIsValid
Let them fight!
Alright, let's do this!

Music Request: "OK Google. Play Some 90s Dance Mix for me!"
Coli Venue: Sandswept Delta

Songs:
  1. My Lovin' (You're never gonna get it) - En Vogue
  2. Jump - Kriss Kross (AHAHAHAHAHAHAH :D)
  3. Another Night - Real McCoy (heard this one way too often :D)
  4. Let's Talk About Sex - Salt-N-Pepa (YES! Classic :D)
Loot:
  • 5x Strange Chest

Clearly the RNG gods like it when I wear my pants backwards...at least tonight. :D
Alright, let's do this!

Coli Venue: Sandswept Delta

Songs:
  1. My Lovin' (You're never gonna get it) - En Vogue
  2. Jump - Kriss Kross (AHAHAHAHAHAHAH :D)
  3. Another Night - Real McCoy (heard this one way too often :D)
  4. Let's Talk About Sex - Salt-N-Pepa (YES! Classic :D)
Loot:
  • 5x Strange Chest

Clearly the RNG gods like it when I wear my pants backwards...at least tonight. :D
mVMUiML.png 0olYA36.png
PC just rebooted with the Win 10 Fall creator's update...but it's still before midnight here (at time of start)...so time for one more!

For Grind Justice!

Coli Venue: Harpy's Roost

Songs:
  1. Another Night - Real McCoy (AGAIN?!?)
  2. Unbelievable - EMF (OH!)
  3. What's Up? - 4 Non Blondes (don't worry...be happy.... Also, this is dance?)
  4. Eye of the Tiger - Survivor (Again, 80s != 90s...)
Loot:
  • 2x Strange Chest
  • 1x Mesacliff Harpy
PC just rebooted with the Win 10 Fall creator's update...but it's still before midnight here (at time of start)...so time for one more!

For Grind Justice!

Coli Venue: Harpy's Roost

Songs:
  1. Another Night - Real McCoy (AGAIN?!?)
  2. Unbelievable - EMF (OH!)
  3. What's Up? - 4 Non Blondes (don't worry...be happy.... Also, this is dance?)
  4. Eye of the Tiger - Survivor (Again, 80s != 90s...)
Loot:
  • 2x Strange Chest
  • 1x Mesacliff Harpy
mVMUiML.png 0olYA36.png
Trying it again! Music: Random songs from my playlist on Spotify Coli Venue: Scorched Forest Status: Completed! Songs: Demons by Imagine Dragons Radioactive by Imagine Dragons Too Much Too Soon by Green Day The Scientist by Coldplay Loot: one [item=Strange Chest]
Trying it again!

Music: Random songs from my playlist on Spotify

Coli Venue: Scorched Forest

Songs:
Demons by Imagine Dragons
Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
Too Much Too Soon by Green Day
The Scientist by Coldplay

Loot: one Strange Chest
Hatchery!GEWhglqm.png
1 2 3 4 5