Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The ALT Hatchling Designs
The ridgeback male (i'm assuming) hatchling looks kinda like a goblin shark and I cant deal with how much I love it.
The ridgeback male (i'm assuming) hatchling looks kinda like a goblin shark and I cant deal with how much I love it.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
Where can I find these on deviant art or something?
Where can I find these on deviant art or something?
I love you staff and thank you so much for the eye update 2.0! I cannot thank you enough for this!
i love alt art for baby mirrors so much more than the default art ;a;
i love alt art for baby mirrors so much more than the default art ;a;
It'd be kinda cool if your dragons could give birth to automatic permababies that had separate designs, though, and if you grow them up they get the basic outline for their breed and gender- I really think it'd be fun
It'd be kinda cool if your dragons could give birth to automatic permababies that had separate designs, though, and if you grow them up they get the basic outline for their breed and gender- I really think it'd be fun
[color=#231555]I loooooove the other baby fae and mirror poses, they're too precious [emoji=fae love size=1] [emoji=mirror love size=1]
I loooooove the other baby fae and mirror poses, they're too precious
I'm Elda on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
Alt Fae: Graceful, elegant, lacks the weird neck the others have.
Alt Mirror: They're just a puppy man, I don't know what else to tell you.
Alt Guardian: Pretty ugly, has a weird neck instead of the Fae, I'm glad they scrapped this one.
Alt Ridgeback: Big. Goblin. Energy.
Alt Fae: Graceful, elegant, lacks the weird neck the others have.
Alt Mirror: They're just a puppy man, I don't know what else to tell you.
Alt Guardian: Pretty ugly, has a weird neck instead of the Fae, I'm glad they scrapped this one.
Alt Ridgeback: Big. Goblin. Energy.
T7Qk8Sh.pngBVq8q9P.pngtj85yjR.pngnGvTyg3.pngAf2FgF8.png
im feeling really sick at the moment but this post made me smile, i knew these existed but i couldn't find them for ages! tysm [emoji=bogsneak laughing size=1]
im feeling really sick at the moment but this post made me smile, i knew these existed but i couldn't find them for ages! tysm
I love the alternate Mirror pose so much...
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
[quote name="Bronzewing" date="2021-06-30 10:01:08" ] I love the alternate Mirror pose so much... [/quote] please.. I need 50..
Bronzewing wrote on 2021-06-30 10:01:08:
please.. I need 50..
I saw this thread and i was like "wait a minute... i didnt respond to this??" and then i saw the date..... wow i been here awhile [img]https://i.imgur.com/K3LR3Ub.png[/img]
I saw this thread and i was like "wait a minute... i didnt respond to this??" and then i saw the date..... wow i been here awhile
K3LR3Ub.png
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif