Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Least Favorite Genes?
1 2 3 4 5
I don't think, that I have anything against all of them ^^ They're all beautiful and pretty in theyr own Way! Mostly, when you find fitting Colors and Apparels etc!
I don't think, that I have anything against all of them ^^ They're all beautiful and pretty in theyr own Way! Mostly, when you find fitting Colors and Apparels etc!
Celine/Celi|16|German|Genderfluid|They/Them|Pansexual
4MdcPJR.png
Only lace really. I can never find good way of using that gene, I just wished it didn't go on the belly. Maybe move the belly part to act like socks/gloves on the feet and hands or something.
(And circuit when it comes to drawing genes x_x)
Only lace really. I can never find good way of using that gene, I just wished it didn't go on the belly. Maybe move the belly part to act like socks/gloves on the feet and hands or something.
(And circuit when it comes to drawing genes x_x)
NSAWm8I.png
i've never seen a lace or butterfly dragon that i really liked, tbh

hypnotic is a bit iffy but i've been seeing better combos with it lately, which is nice :o
i've never seen a lace or butterfly dragon that i really liked, tbh

hypnotic is a bit iffy but i've been seeing better combos with it lately, which is nice :o
globules.png
Lace is... no. just no
Lace is... no. just no
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
I don't hate any genes (I can't comprehend hating a gene, honestly. It makes no sense to me). But there are some that I hardly ever use, and/or I tend to see on other dragons and think "but insert gene here would have looked so much better".

Basic (especially as a tert. I won't ever keep a dragon's tert Basic)
Hex (I find it's usually hard to work with. When used on the right dragons it can look awesome though)
Circuit (it has a very niche area of workability)
Lace (it tends to look too fake and off-putting to me, but like Hex it looks amazing on the right dragons)
Stained (not only do I still think its price is a rip-off, but I find it normally makes dragons look dirty or pale. But I have seen some gorgeous dragons using Stained)

Edited to add links to dragons that I think manage to pull off these genes I dislike super well, most of which are from a friend's lair but a few are pretty dragons I've seen in the Dragon Share
I don't hate any genes (I can't comprehend hating a gene, honestly. It makes no sense to me). But there are some that I hardly ever use, and/or I tend to see on other dragons and think "but insert gene here would have looked so much better".

Basic (especially as a tert. I won't ever keep a dragon's tert Basic)
Hex (I find it's usually hard to work with. When used on the right dragons it can look awesome though)
Circuit (it has a very niche area of workability)
Lace (it tends to look too fake and off-putting to me, but like Hex it looks amazing on the right dragons)
Stained (not only do I still think its price is a rip-off, but I find it normally makes dragons look dirty or pale. But I have seen some gorgeous dragons using Stained)

Edited to add links to dragons that I think manage to pull off these genes I dislike super well, most of which are from a friend's lair but a few are pretty dragons I've seen in the Dragon Share
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
I seldom see good clown, hypnotic, or scales dragons. Any gene can look good with the right combo but those three are far harder to make right imo
I seldom see good clown, hypnotic, or scales dragons. Any gene can look good with the right combo but those three are far harder to make right imo
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
Clown, bar/daub, underbelly in most cases, stripes, vipers sonetimes and cry/face in most combos
Clown, bar/daub, underbelly in most cases, stripes, vipers sonetimes and cry/face in most combos
Eh7mW.gif
5tHOv.gif
WpHT3.gif
8qVxd.gif
Bo1ub.gif
FpJLG.gif
TuipX.gif
gF5U2.gif
QZhRp.gif
KkedT.gif
Smoke and Cherub. I hate cherub so much.
Smoke and Cherub. I hate cherub so much.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
Absolutely cannot stand capsule. I don't like it, I don't understand it, I think it looks gross no matter what. All the other genes, used in the right combos, can work, but not capsule. My opinion -shrugs-
Absolutely cannot stand capsule. I don't like it, I don't understand it, I think it looks gross no matter what. All the other genes, used in the right combos, can work, but not capsule. My opinion -shrugs-
hypnotic is the most disgusting thing i've ever seen in my life and you CANNOT make it look okay
hypnotic is the most disgusting thing i've ever seen in my life and you CANNOT make it look okay
xEyhnVi.gif
1 2 3 4 5