Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | imperial breed change. lets discuss
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I mean breeding and geneing dragons is a huge part of the site but you see people finding their dream Imps every day. It's certainty not inhibiting anyone majorly by having Imp scrolls be unattainable.
I mean breeding and geneing dragons is a huge part of the site but you see people finding their dream Imps every day. It's certainty not inhibiting anyone majorly by having Imp scrolls be unattainable.
uCR5SCW.png
They should stay as they are. 14 breeds, only 1 can't be scrolled. That's hardly a large portion of the game. 7 percent. 93% of breeds still have potential to be scrolled into other breeds, and that's not counting the other features the site has.

It's not like they're unobtainable. You can breed imps. They exist in game, and will continue to do so.

I don't see the problem?

They should stay as they are. 14 breeds, only 1 can't be scrolled. That's hardly a large portion of the game. 7 percent. 93% of breeds still have potential to be scrolled into other breeds, and that's not counting the other features the site has.

It's not like they're unobtainable. You can breed imps. They exist in game, and will continue to do so.

I don't see the problem?

Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
i collect first gens and imperials are one of my favorite breeds so t b h i'd love to see them come back but i'm also cool w/ the fact that that will...probably never happen.

i chose to play the game this way, it's not how the game was intended to be played, so that's fine. i don't see it as unfair or whatever that i can't "have" a certain breed bc of a limitation i imposed on myself, y'know??

i'd still kill for a first gen imperial but i can't really complain about not being able to have one.
i collect first gens and imperials are one of my favorite breeds so t b h i'd love to see them come back but i'm also cool w/ the fact that that will...probably never happen.

i chose to play the game this way, it's not how the game was intended to be played, so that's fine. i don't see it as unfair or whatever that i can't "have" a certain breed bc of a limitation i imposed on myself, y'know??

i'd still kill for a first gen imperial but i can't really complain about not being able to have one.
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
Wouldn't it be funny if on an anniversary or April fools day the 'mins were like 'oh hey here you go' and gave everyone a change scroll for a new limited breed

Unfortunately, that will probably never happen, and frankly, I've pretty much given up on getting an imp scroll, ever. It's pretty much hopeless, and this is coming from a part time optimist. There's a little something called money that will always give other players a leg up on me, and I accept that. Doesn't mean I'm happy about it, but I'll take my lot.
Wouldn't it be funny if on an anniversary or April fools day the 'mins were like 'oh hey here you go' and gave everyone a change scroll for a new limited breed

Unfortunately, that will probably never happen, and frankly, I've pretty much given up on getting an imp scroll, ever. It's pretty much hopeless, and this is coming from a part time optimist. There's a little something called money that will always give other players a leg up on me, and I accept that. Doesn't mean I'm happy about it, but I'll take my lot.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Agreeing with most everyone, as much as I'd LOVE a Gen 1 Imperial, it was a special reward for people who backed the site. It's a TREMENDOUS risk throwing your money into a site that could easily crash and burn and leave you out of a good chunk of money. They put their trust, and their financial assistance, into FlightRising being a good sustainable website. They're the real MVPs and they deserve something special out of it!

We can get G1s of any other breed, even if it can get expensive. ^^; So it's more than fair. KS backers can have one to themselves in my opinion.
Agreeing with most everyone, as much as I'd LOVE a Gen 1 Imperial, it was a special reward for people who backed the site. It's a TREMENDOUS risk throwing your money into a site that could easily crash and burn and leave you out of a good chunk of money. They put their trust, and their financial assistance, into FlightRising being a good sustainable website. They're the real MVPs and they deserve something special out of it!

We can get G1s of any other breed, even if it can get expensive. ^^; So it's more than fair. KS backers can have one to themselves in my opinion.
Doesn't bother me at all. We got imps at least. Other sites did similar stuff with exclusive breeds that were actually exclusive. Didn't pay for it in time? Your problem to try and get one later on.

I'm extremely glad that the backers breed and sold and in some cases even gifed the offspring around.
Doesn't bother me at all. We got imps at least. Other sites did similar stuff with exclusive breeds that were actually exclusive. Didn't pay for it in time? Your problem to try and get one later on.

I'm extremely glad that the backers breed and sold and in some cases even gifed the offspring around.
Their position is reasonable. It is like any exclusive thing within any kind of business. I'm just happy that we have Imperial dragons around and anyone can have them now.
Their position is reasonable. It is like any exclusive thing within any kind of business. I'm just happy that we have Imperial dragons around and anyone can have them now.
I wouldn't mind if it were like, maybe obtainable in a monthly raffle to people who donate a certain amount to the site ? Or people who spend a certain amount on gems, they are entered...

But I wouldn't want it released in any way other than giving money to flight rising itself, it's an injustice otherwise. I don't really care for gen 1s for any particular reason except the randomness myself, and there's not much reason for a scroll other than for gen 1 imps , so while I don't personally need one I think it might be nice to give others a chance. Definitely something that requires paying money and isn't like, a guarantee. One per month is a lot, even, maybe a once-a-year raffle... maybe on FR's birthday! It would need community agreement for such a thing though, of course.
I wouldn't mind if it were like, maybe obtainable in a monthly raffle to people who donate a certain amount to the site ? Or people who spend a certain amount on gems, they are entered...

But I wouldn't want it released in any way other than giving money to flight rising itself, it's an injustice otherwise. I don't really care for gen 1s for any particular reason except the randomness myself, and there's not much reason for a scroll other than for gen 1 imps , so while I don't personally need one I think it might be nice to give others a chance. Definitely something that requires paying money and isn't like, a guarantee. One per month is a lot, even, maybe a once-a-year raffle... maybe on FR's birthday! It would need community agreement for such a thing though, of course.
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
Is 1 scroll out of 14 really a huge part of the site?
It's not like Imps are unavailable unless you were a KS backer, they're one of the most common breeds on the site.
Is 1 scroll out of 14 really a huge part of the site?
It's not like Imps are unavailable unless you were a KS backer, they're one of the most common breeds on the site.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
i dont care about them but id rather have them stay as kickstarter only and not be re-released again, its just unfair to people who spent lots of money to get it0.
i dont care about them but id rather have them stay as kickstarter only and not be re-released again, its just unfair to people who spent lots of money to get it0.
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8