Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Can anyone lend me Boolean? [Need badge]
1 2
tbh if you want the boolean achievement prepare to sell your soul to dragon hell as you rack up the money to buy a boolean.

it's one of my dreams but alas I doubt it'll ever happen
tbh if you want the boolean achievement prepare to sell your soul to dragon hell as you rack up the money to buy a boolean.

it's one of my dreams but alas I doubt it'll ever happen
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
Last time a boolean was sold for over 700kg (no, that's not a misprint), so it's unlikely anyone agrees to lend one :D

Honestly, this achievement (and the Best Around) needs to be hidden, like a KS one. No point in having an achievement that only 100 players out of 350k will ever have.
Last time a boolean was sold for over 700kg (no, that's not a misprint), so it's unlikely anyone agrees to lend one :D

Honestly, this achievement (and the Best Around) needs to be hidden, like a KS one. No point in having an achievement that only 100 players out of 350k will ever have.
@Finalized Yup yup, if you're serious about getting the achievement it would be best to avoid contacting people unless you have a real offer prepared. Even then it would be better to post in items for sale so interested people can come to you instead of contacting users who might not want to lend it out.
Imagine if you had a really valuable item and people kept wanting it for free, however temporarily. It would get annoying :D
@Finalized Yup yup, if you're serious about getting the achievement it would be best to avoid contacting people unless you have a real offer prepared. Even then it would be better to post in items for sale so interested people can come to you instead of contacting users who might not want to lend it out.
Imagine if you had a really valuable item and people kept wanting it for free, however temporarily. It would get annoying :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@ any Boolean owners Would a full sprite collection + some retired downtime fams be enough collateral...? I doubt it but worth a shot
@ any Boolean owners Would a full sprite collection + some retired downtime fams be enough collateral...? I doubt it but worth a shot
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@cakeless Thank you so much! Yeah I stalked a few old threads on people selling theirs and wow, crazy prices. I understand where people come from, though. Takes a lot of trust to lend the rarest item to someone you barely know. Lmao! Never even knew they were that entirely valuable but I still appreciate it!

@Greatlordhades I don’t think I’m entirely asking for it for free- I’m offering a small payment as a thank you through FR and a larger one if they have CS, as I’m a bit of a newbie on here in compare to CS. Thanks for warning me though!
@cakeless Thank you so much! Yeah I stalked a few old threads on people selling theirs and wow, crazy prices. I understand where people come from, though. Takes a lot of trust to lend the rarest item to someone you barely know. Lmao! Never even knew they were that entirely valuable but I still appreciate it!

@Greatlordhades I don’t think I’m entirely asking for it for free- I’m offering a small payment as a thank you through FR and a larger one if they have CS, as I’m a bit of a newbie on here in compare to CS. Thanks for warning me though!
budhayanti-script.regular.png
Hi! Nice to meet you.
@Sasser Thank you so much for the suggestion. Guess I’ll spend my life savings for the Boolean. Lol! It’s not that I even want the familiar, I only care for the badge.
@Sasser Thank you so much for the suggestion. Guess I’ll spend my life savings for the Boolean. Lol! It’s not that I even want the familiar, I only care for the badge.
Hi! Nice to meet you.
@Finalized You'd have to offer a lot more than, what, 10kt? It'll take at least 100kt or even 1,000,000 treasure to have someone even lend you a Boolean.
@Finalized You'd have to offer a lot more than, what, 10kt? It'll take at least 100kt or even 1,000,000 treasure to have someone even lend you a Boolean.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@greatlordhades I’m offering 50kt, 41G, and if you own off-site well over 500kt I’m offsite currency. But, once again, thank you for the info.

But, as a reminder.. just to lend to unlock the badge. I do not look forward into offering for the Familiar as a whole. I don’t have the fair amount of currency in exchange, of course.
@greatlordhades I’m offering 50kt, 41G, and if you own off-site well over 500kt I’m offsite currency. But, once again, thank you for the info.

But, as a reminder.. just to lend to unlock the badge. I do not look forward into offering for the Familiar as a whole. I don’t have the fair amount of currency in exchange, of course.
Hi! Nice to meet you.
1 2